Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Knower

Vogel wands? Complicated question.

Does anyone know more about these in terms of precise ratios and angles?
Specifically
The length of crystal between the bases of the pyramids.
The length of crystal between tips of the pyramids.
And the angle of this length in relation to the centre of each pyramids terminus.
The arc of the concave cuts around the edges.

Obviously the length of the crystal greatly effects the energy amplification, but I am wondering if there ratios are found else where in sacred geometry too.

Also the arcs of the concave cuts? What are the vectors for this and agian are these numbers found else where in sacred geometry...

Bit of a high tech question but worth a shot right.

I am sure some of you have looked into vogel wands before.
Old 18-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Master
I don't know by heart, but I do know you can find this info online. Because I've Googled it myself last year and read about it.
Vogel crystals are indeed very specific and few are made according to the right measurements. And they cost an arm and a leg. But if memory serves, there are still some being made correctly.
Old 18-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Knower

Thanks for the response.
Yeah, so far as I know there are three people making genuine ones, but the logistics of the angles and cuts I haven't been able to find yet.
I am hoping someone on here might have a picture of the angles and reasons behind them or saved a book mark with this sort of information in it.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Master
I went to an event which had a number of them cut by the gem cutter who the cut is named after - "Vogel". He also has some new cuts out, all trademarked of course - something About the Merlin Vogel cut.
Anyway I compared the energy coming from them with naturally grown and uncut crystals and again for my opinion, which is worth about 2 cents on the open market :) , they are Hype just like Auralite 23 and Super7.

For my money uncut crystals always tend to be superior energetically and in terms of energy released, an exception would be Max and Sha-Ra-Na the crystal skulls which had rather impressive energy and were tooled by someone somewhere back in time. Max particularly was impressive.

Having said all that though a cut crystal which is cleansed repeatedly, healed over and over, trained and worked with and used regularly will tend to somewhat return to its undisturbed state. They do seem to be rather 'singled tracked though' so can only handle well one set of programming, where 'wild crystals' can often hold several sets of simple programs without confusion.

When training crystals for massive array's I've gotten to work with both cut and uncut. They cut ones are so very beautiful, I just trained 99 of them, 30 were 2-4 inches long and 69 were 6 inches long or long. Beautiful crystals!
However out of the box they were traumatized and dumber than a door nail so to speak. We spent three days just doing Reiki and uploading information to them and letting it soak in before they could be trained in basic circuitry. It was a pain!

A month before I got 45 uncut wild crystals in the mail 10 minutes before a client arrived. I had my mate Reiki them and work with them while the client got set up.
When it came time to do the array I was short by at least 20 crystals and the trained ones in the array were asking for help. So I asked the crystals who'd just arrived if any of them felt settled in enough and comfortable enough to go into an array that the other crystals in it would show them what to do. About 25 of the new arrivals pulsed energy to volunteer!

The next day after sunning them all I began circuitry training with them and they were all bright students who quickly caught on and after a half a day were connecting circuits as fast as I could lay the crystals.

Cut crystals are very sparkle and lovely looking, but for working with them as a team or even as individuals I prefer uncut, Raw, wild ones :)

That's probably not very helpful for you though.
Vogel himself has trademarked the Vogel cut so and it would cut into his potential business to put the cutting info and dimensions out on the market.

There's some 'Vogel' pirated cuts coming out of China, but again, they are trying to make money also so I doubt they'd give away the 'recipes' either. But with some digging you might find someone who's taken a guess at it and is in the ball park and put the measurement on the inner net. :)