Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Sourcerer

Exclamation !All Beings Have An Agenda!

All beings have desire. All beings have intentions. All beings have motive, for without motive there is no be-ing, you see. All beings have an agenda. This is all very easy to see for those who are honest with themselves. You have desires. You do not need to list them, as in physically write them down, but your consciousness does have "to-do lists" in terms of holding desires, intentions, plans. Those "spiritual folk" who claim they have no desires, no plans, no seeking to do, or and/or no "agenda" are lying to themselves. Their own human lives show otherwise. Humans cannot exist without Consciousness having an agenda in terms of creation. And Consciousness cannot maintain the illusion of creation without desire.

All beings were "desired" into being. You are Consciousness, perceiving Itself through lenses of manifestation. You certainly DO carry an agenda! Each and every desire is a PLAN. And your physical human body is obviously part of your agenda; a vehicle of consciousness that is used in the soul's exploration of probability. There is nothing wrong with having an agenda. Those who lie to themselves and wish others to believe they have no agenda are those who are not purely observing the nature of Consciousness, for if they were they would clearly take notice that all of creation arises by virtue of the Universal Agenda of Consciousness Itself. You cannot ACT without an agenda. Try it. It is impossible. And even "the Art of Allowing Well-being" operates through an agenda of allowing well-being.

It is insane how blind the mind pretends itself to be, when all along it is far more aware than its own beliefs allow it to be. Millions of people speak of a "Divine Plan," and then go on to say that they carry no agenda. This makes no sense; a plan IS an agenda by definition, and, to use the Judeo-Christian example, since their own religious beliefs proclaim that they were "created in the image of the Creator," quite logically ALL created beings equally share in God's Agenda, so to speak. This example is simply given to illustrate how the general human consciousness is blind to its own contradictions, having no problem manufacturing lies that directly "go against" its own obvious nature of Consciousness. Yet if you are AWARE of your contradictions then you are living a more honest, empowered human existence by the simple fact of your awareness.

Clearly perceiving and admitting to oneself, "Yes, I certainly do carry an agenda" is ironically a decision that greatly helps free one's awareness from the limitations of desire. An agenda IS desire, desire is energy, and energy is fundamentally Consciousness. See the obviousness of this and see that you ARE liberated. There is no need to complicate the situation and bring politics into your understanding of what an "agenda" fundamentally is. "Agenda" has largely become a taboo in many spiritual circles, and there is certainly a basic reason for this. Fear and guilt; and since guilt IS a manifestation of fear, we can simply say the reason for this taboo is the mind's decision to entertain fear. For the ones that claim "I have no agenda" (even if they do not voice this belief with words) are fearful that they DO have an agenda, perceiving an agenda as a bad thing. It is not so. Agenda is fundamental to your perceived human existence.

Beware (yes BE AWARE) of the "egoic pitfalls" of "spiritual circles," even "this one," where your personal awareness may sometimes entertain nonsensical, pseudo-spiritual, non non-dual convictions such as "I have no beliefs," "There is no seeking for me to do," and "I have no agenda," etc. You all believe, seek and carry agendas! Get used to a new level of self-honesty.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Bluegreen

I very much like this post. It resonates with me perhaps because I love to search for answers, because I feel that we never stop creating although not all creations such as 'thought creations', for example, come to fruition.

The word "agenda" used figuratively has a negative connotation. Most spiritual people will admit to having a purpose, which can be seen as having an agenda, although what the purpose is often is not known.
Old 20-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Just thinking about myself outloud here about my changes and agendas.

Who i am has changed rapidly over the last few years. I think an agenda could be as simple as being happy and care free. I have ideas of other things. I just dont know what it is so much because they come and go with the wind.

The one thing it seems im growing into is living simple and attempting to live more off the land. Growing some of my own food one day. I feel doing this is good for the planet. And doing so perhaps others will be more inclined to do the same thing. Im many years away from the oppurtunity but its fun day dreaming about it.
Old 20-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
I very much like this post. It resonates with me perhaps because I love to search for answers, because I feel that we never stop creating although not all creations such as 'thought creations', for example, come to fruition.

The word "agenda" used figuratively has a negative connotation. Most spiritual people will admit to having a purpose, which can be seen as having an agenda, although what the purpose is often is not known.

Blessings, sister. Yes, it CAN have a negative connotation, yet sometimes the word "agenda" is also used figuratively in a positive sense. In terms of thought-creations, it is not a case that some come to fruition and some don't; in the sense of perpetual creation, multidimensionally-speaking, ALL thought-creations are never ever finished. No desire comes to "fruition," in that sense, which is exactly a point that the Abraham and Seth Material teach as well.
Old 20-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Just thinking about myself outloud here about my changes and agendas.

Who i am has changed rapidly over the last few years. I think an agenda could be as simple as being happy and care free. I have ideas of other things. I just dont know what it is so much because they come and go with the wind.

The one thing it seems im growing into is living simple and attempting to live more off the land. Growing some of my own food one day. I feel doing this is good for the planet. And doing so perhaps others will be more inclined to do the same thing. Im many years away from the oppurtunity but its fun day dreaming about it.

Excellent, brother. Remember, however, that the opportunity actually exists NOW; it is not "in the future." Using the imagination and actually FEELING the desired state of being NOW is no different than LIVING that state of being, even if at first the "outer reflection" of your life seems to show otherwise. You cannot be "many years away" from any opportunity; that is just a belief in limitation that tells your mind this falsity--and believing it is exactly what makes it seem to be "true" in your experience, you see. You can discard that belief in exchange for a more empowering one that affirms that EVERYTHING you could ever desire is, in fact, already existing in the Eternal Now, and it is simply a matter of attuning with that desired reality of your choosing. By "simply," this does not mean that you would initially find it "easy" to manifest/create the desire, but it does mean that the basis for ALL creation is indeed fundamentally simple.
Old 20-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Yes we do all carry these things, but they are not ours, they are only here to entertain us as the mind body, yes we need to use them as a tool but not to get too involved with them. Yes there are beliefs, but that doesn't make them true, and to get hooked on any belief is to freeze that moment, truth is ever flowing, you cannot just latch onto it and believe that you hold it in your hands, for it will flow through your fingers and move on without you, and you will be left behind groping in the darkness of your own making or beliefs.
Old 20-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes we do all carry these things, but they are not ours, they are only here to entertain us as the mind body, yes we need to use them as a tool but not to get too involved with them. Yes there are beliefs, but that doesn't make then true, and to get hooked on any belief is to freeze that moment, truth is ever flowing, you cannot just latch onto it and believe that you hold it in your hands, for it will flow through your fingers and move on without you, and you will be left behind groping in the darkness of your own making or beliefs.

You are speaking from an awareness of the Truth, brother. This is essentially all in agreement, here. These agendas are indeed temporary tools and have no inherent meaning of themselves. The "truth that is ever-flowing" is in the movements of Consciousness, however. That is "relative truth," as anything that moves is always in relation to something. THE Truth, in terms of the Absolute, the Infinite, the Eternal, Parabrahman (the "Uncarved Block" that Lao Tzu spoke of), does not really "flow," since movement, time and space are ultimately illusions. It Itself is not relative, being Changeless Reality. This is no teaching of latching onto anything.
Old 20-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Ivy

Its not a new level of honesty for me.

Sometimes I take no notice of the 'you' in posts, but sourcerer, you write so many posts seemingly telling me what I will discover today.

Why don't you just say 'I' and let me know what you are discovering about yourself? It's your journey that you're sharing and I appreciate it as that. But if you speak of self honesty, then you need to be able to speak as the 'I' by whom your honesty is most required. If you can't do that, then you are unable to lead others to self honesty x
Old 20-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
You are speaking from an awareness of the Truth, brother. This is essentially all in agreement, here. These agendas are indeed temporary tools and have no inherent meaning of themselves. The "truth that is ever-flowing" is in the movements of Consciousness, however. That is "relative truth," as anything that moves is always in relation to something. THE Truth, in terms of the Absolute, the Infinite, the Eternal, Parabrahman (the "Uncarved Block" that Lao Tzu spoke of), does not really "flow," since movement, time and space are ultimately illusions. It Itself is not relative, being Changeless Reality. This is no teaching of latching onto anything.
Yes of course there isn't truly a flow, that was just a metaphor, and truth can only be pointed to, as with the so called Tao, and yes I wasn't saying that this teaching is about latching, but still there is latching, its all so simple, we are all there Is, and that is all we truly need to know, if we truly realize this, all else will natrualy flow, or just be.
Old 20-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
Excellent, brother. Remember, however, that the opportunity actually exists NOW; it is not "in the future." Using the imagination and actually FEELING the desired state of being NOW is no different than LIVING that state of being, even if at first the "outer reflection" of your life seems to show otherwise. You cannot be "many years away" from any opportunity; that is just a belief in limitation that tells your mind this falsity--and believing it is exactly what makes it seem to be "true" in your experience, you see. You can discard that belief in exchange for a more empowering one that affirms that EVERYTHING you could ever desire is, in fact, already existing in the Eternal Now, and it is simply a matter of attuning with that desired reality of your choosing. By "simply," this does not mean that you would initially find it "easy" to manifest/create the desire, but it does mean that the basis for ALL creation is indeed fundamentally simple.

I understand. Thanks for explaining! The funny thing is in day dreaming im so high in happiness actually doing it isnt as fun. I guess im a dreamer! Lol. I contemplated my desires since making my initial post as i drove today. I feel my focus is realy on being happy and care free. What im actually doing is secondary.