Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 21-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Master
By the way, spirit guides have been known to give these and other kinds of attunements.

Xan

Old 21-02-2012, 10:34 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll_ov_Grimness
iolite,
After being attuned do you do routine rituals of reinforcing spiritual power over distance?

I didn't mean my reply to be so dramatic but reiki does rely on two people being open to one another, and it is possible to be closed off. I've experienced it and had to direct my focus elsewhere.

Sometimes you don't necessarily get along with your master and you're forced to break ties
I practice reiki on myself at least once a day. I also send distance healings to a few close friends once a day. For reiki to work. You have to have a willing receiver. If the receiver has negative energy towards reiki. It probably won't work.

There have been many studies on the healing benifits of using life force energy. The study of the human energy frequency. Has lead to many medical inventions. Such as the MRI, EKG, etc.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Uma is ignorant of the facts
Sorry

Say what you want about religious beliefs and practices,

Chang Soo-kyung, Ph.D, is a Licensed Clinical & Forensic Psychologist in private practice and is a consultant to numerous agencies.
Dr. Chang is a trainer, educator, and practitioner in Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama, Certified by the American Medical Board Of Examiners.
As a Forensic Clinician, Dr. Chang provides Psychodiagnostic evaluation, consultation and expert testimony in criminal, family law and child custody cases.
She has conducted extensive research on 'Shinbyeong', Muism's "initiation illness"

it is characterized by manic psychotic episodes. lack of sleep, wanderlust, lack of appetite, serious mental disturbance

the DSM-IV has pointers to lots of other research from across asia into experiences of kundalini awakening, they're in there, and its not a culture-bound disorder it happens to anyone who is first beginning practices like this

its not their karma or because they're a bad person . maybe it doesnt happen to everyone but it can and does.

this is scientific fact and indisputable

sorry

oh and it happened to me
so please don't insult me with baseless rhetoric

Muism is Korea's ancient tradition of indigenous shamanism
it is thousands of years old
and because of lack of religious strife,
Korea being known colloquy as the HERMIT KINGDOM
it is literally uninterupted
this is proven by archeology etc etc etc

the study of shinbyeong is decades old

do not dispute their research it is a nation's worth of research on the subject
Old 22-02-2012, 04:17 AM
Master
I'm sorry this difficulty happened to you, Troll.

Xan

Old 22-02-2012, 04:22 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I'm sorry this difficulty happened to you, Troll.

Xan

its not the end of the world
it happens

I didn't know though that at the time its what it was caused by
I was also on withdrawal from Paxil
but being psychotic, manic, was literally a snowball effect directly after being attuned. I vividly remember buzzing for a few days. No sleep. and the instinct to basically wander like a hermit all over Montreal.

but knowing about it in advance is important, hey?

Any reiki master,
Witholding this medical FACT
from their clients,

ought to be ashamed

Period.

Its a fact.
Mind it.
Tell people about it
So they can be prepared IF it happens

and I wasn't told.

Shame on -them-
Old 22-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Uma is ignorant of the facts
Sorry

Say what you want about religious beliefs and practices,

Chang Soo-kyung, Ph.D, is a Licensed Clinical & Forensic Psychologist in private practice and is a consultant to numerous agencies.
Dr. Chang is a trainer, educator, and practitioner in Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama, Certified by the American Medical Board Of Examiners.
As a Forensic Clinician, Dr. Chang provides Psychodiagnostic evaluation, consultation and expert testimony in criminal, family law and child custody cases.
She has conducted extensive research on 'Shinbyeong', Muism's "initiation illness"

it is characterized by manic psychotic episodes. lack of sleep, wanderlust, lack of appetite, serious mental disturbance

the DSM-IV has pointers to lots of other research from across asia into experiences of kundalini awakening, they're in there, and its not a culture-bound disorder it happens to anyone who is first beginning practices like this

its not their karma or because they're a bad person . maybe it doesnt happen to everyone but it can and does.

this is scientific fact and indisputable

sorry

oh and it happened to me
so please don't insult me with baseless rhetoric

Muism is Korea's ancient tradition of indigenous shamanism
it is thousands of years old
and because of lack of religious strife,
Korea being known colloquy as the HERMIT KINGDOM
it is literally uninterupted
this is proven by archeology etc etc etc

the study of shinbyeong is decades old

do not dispute their research it is a nation's worth of research on the subject

I don't know these people you are pointing to as authorities, but I do know that psychology, psychotherapy, psychodrama, and psychodiagnostics are ignorant about spiritual evolution and subtle energy. These sciences originate from the false premise that we are the physical body and that mind is the brain - actually none of these sciences agree on a definition of the mind and by far most of them don't even attempt to try. Some of the more enlightened doctors (Ken Wilbur, Daniel Siegal etc.) are starting to experiment in the laboratory of their own inner being and stumbling upon aspects of truth - what the ancients knew long ago. And no Troll - scientific fact, what you call "science" which is really Western Cartesian science, is not indisputable.
Old 22-02-2012, 09:37 PM
shifty123

Have any of you read any articles written by Dr. Oshami. They're about the human energy frequency. It's very interesting.
Old 23-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Have any of you read any articles written by Dr. Oshami. They're about the human energy frequency. It's very interesting.

No but I'd like to hear about them Stogey.
Old 25-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Uma,
Again you show your ignorance

There are dozens, hundreds, thousands of documented cases of mania caused by kundalini awakening . It is a known fact and yoga masters often warn their clients about it.

But reiki masters do not
Old 26-02-2012, 01:03 AM
AwakeningtoSpirit

Quote:
Uma,
Again you show your ignorance

There are dozens, hundreds, thousands of documented cases of mania caused by kundalini awakening . It is a known fact and yoga masters often warn their clients about it.

But reiki masters do not
Hi Troll,
I am sorry that your master did not warn you that your Reiki attunement could possibly awaken your kundilini. Wishing you wellness.