Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Also I notice once the head and the heart are both in balance with each other... not at war with each other that my emotional life is pretty much stable.

I do still feel affected by things which go on in the world and feel sympathetic of suffering but... am not emotionally enmeshed or overwhelmed by suffering.

It is a useful state to be in especially when I am expressing compassion for others.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I remember now - the simple tool I used when learning to live from an open heart!

Lol! Re boundries. If a choice comes up and I am not sure if it will serve my highest good I ask myself if the choice is an act of self - love? Self love makes me feel more whole where as the opposite makes me feel more empty... or depleted.

When the heart and mind are connected and working in harmony that question helps me to really feel into things and make the most loving decision for myself first... and then others by deault.

This is how I live with an open heart but still maintain boundries.

This also reflects to others as they see me acting from this place of self love and it plants a little seed which then allows them to start exploring their own heart and self love mastery... if they feel the desire to do so.
Love this, this is wisdom
Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Its funny... within ten minutes of posting here... my heart just split open awashed with agony! (I seem to manifest lessons very rapidly now). I went for a for a short walk the shop and was already feeling this sickness in my solar plexus. I walked past two dead adult ravens laying side by side and my heart tore open... I then walked past a shop with the news channel on covering the recent shootings and my heart tore open even wider.

Within a few metres I walked past some scattered rubbish on the path, pamphlets and wrappers ect torn at the edges with just one or two key words showing.

The first said 'choose eden'... (pools) the next said... (advertising a car) that it came with automatic inner peace!

My heart and solar plexus were breaking open...
And then I was reminded to breath througb it. Long deep breaths into my heart and solar plexus and be at peace with choosing peace in this moment... do not feel guilty for choosing peace... even when you can feel pain... it is such a healing space to hold.

When I did that - I realised that I had transmuted very deep pain into compassion and love.
And I held on to that space...

I really needed to share that just now... it was such a strong and instant lesson on the heart and... I felt it resonated so deeply with this thread.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
Beautiful, emerald - a lesson in surrender
Old 05-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Experiencer
Yes! Once we recognize that the world is a reflection of us then every experience is reflecting back what we are focused on and giving us the choice to choose our experience.

When we can have our heart and mind on the same team (well said emeraldheart!) we get to see much more clearly. The world we allow ourselves to settle in speaks volumes about the luge we are allowing. In fact, that is the very thing I am struggling with. The people around me are not reflecting back my values and destination.

This is a challenge since there is a teenage daughter involved and she is not in alignment with the vibrations I need in my life. Though she very well could be with the right influences...

It's challenging to open and maintain an open heart while interacting with these energies.

Choosing light and love means choosing to break with people who you are very connectioned but don't fit with the vibrations you need.

Not very different than changing your diet. It's only successful if you remove all the crud until you are strong/uninterested enough to not get caught up by it.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Yes! Once we recognize that the world is a reflection of us then every experience is reflecting back what we are focused on and giving us the choice to choose our experience.

When we can have our heart and mind on the same team (well said emeraldheart!) we get to see much more clearly. The world we allow ourselves to settle in speaks volumes about the luge we are allowing. In fact, that is the very thing I am struggling with. The people around me are not reflecting back my values and destination.

This is a challenge since there is a teenage daughter involved and she is not in alignment with the vibrations I need in my life. Though she very well could be with the right influences...

It's challenging to open and maintain an open heart while interacting with these energies.

Choosing light and love means choosing to break with people who you are very connectioned but don't fit with the vibrations you need.

Not very different than changing your diet. It's only successful if you remove all the crud until you are strong/uninterested enough to not get caught up by it.
I think it is extra difficult when dealing with kids because they affect you and you want the best for them.
In any case, to throw in a little bit of Abraham Hicks theory, if you need her to change so you can feel better... you are still dependent on external factors to feel good.
If you want her to change to 'help' her... the best you can do is simply hold on to your own vibration of love, accept her as she is, don't focus on her flaws, but on her good positive aspects. In other words: look at her through the eyes of Source.
That comes down to not needing anything from her, including not needing her to change so you feel better.

I'm just thinking now that doing this with ppl close to us is quite difficult. Maybe best start practicing this with strangers in the street, people in shops etc. Seeing them for the beautiful Divine creatures they are, regardless of what they do, say or look like. Then narrow it down to people more close to us.
Doesn't that boil down to "no judgement"? And isn't it silly how often we do judge, even strangers? And likely ourselves.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
@FairyCrystal

Love me some Abraham Hicks! Actually I started reading 'The Secret' about 7/8 years ago and a lot of her original ideas came from Abraham Hicks. I'm actually reading an Abraham Hicks book right now they're having some difficulties getting through it. Something blocking me??

The idea of unconditional love has long been a goal for me. It is hard to do it while being a parent because, as you say, teaching them rules is not same thing as loving them unconditionally. Though it can be incorporated often. Strangers are definitely easier to do that with. Lol

Update on this crazy full moon: more heart opening and lots of power from the Sacred Feminine. Humming all night long. Lots of focus on New Earth and grounding there. Not a peep from my twin though there was some sexual energy that I thought was him at first but it was just cleaning out dirty/victim crud from my sacral chakra. Other than that it was a cacoon of yummy energy.

I've noticed that others did not fair as well. I've been through my fair share and it totally sucks! I sent lots of love and healing to all mankind, asked God, Jesus and angels to help lift the vibrations in them so the transformation is not as scary. I think we've made some headway though!

Here's to letting go off the old! ♡♡♡
Old 07-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account

I had a huge 'victim' day yesterday as well... but remebered my 'team' is always around me supporting me... which is such a comfort! They keep reassuring me how LOVED I am it is beautiful.

P.s. I have a child as well a 'tweenager'.

Teaching rules and boundries is an act of love. We also teach by example and SELF LOVE also requires boundries... it is actually a big indicator of self - love when we model boundries to others.

Source LOVE is wonderful and I feel God loves it when we learn to love ourselves and even set boundries up with what we will take on with the universe... when we model this love and self love to others... it becomes contagious!

I think that being an example of this LOVE is a wonderful legacy to express to your daughter.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Experiencer
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks so much Emeraldheart! I live the reminder that we are always surrounded and that living in love can be a way of life! I'm resonating with that in a big way right now!!

In fact, I'm thinking that is the key to grounding in the New Earth because that will be a 'We' collective vs the old I mindset.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Experiencer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it is extra difficult when dealing with kids because they affect you and you want the best for them.
In any case, to throw in a little bit of Abraham Hicks theory, if you need her to change so you can feel better... you are still dependent on external factors to feel good.
If you want her to change to 'help' her... the best you can do is simply hold on to your own vibration of love, accept her as she is, don't focus on her flaws, but on her good positive aspects. In other words: look at her through the eyes of Source.
That comes down to not needing anything from her, including not needing her to change so you feel better.

I'm just thinking now that doing this with ppl close to us is quite difficult. Maybe best start practicing this with strangers in the street, people in shops etc. Seeing them for the beautiful Divine creatures they are, regardless of what they do, say or look like. Then narrow it down to people more close to us.
Doesn't that boil down to "no judgement"? And isn't it silly how often we do judge, even strangers? And likely ourselves.
seeing them for the divine creatures they r , regardless of what they do.....
I m practising this for two days ,it is very difficult , the old me still keep dragging the leg, i will keep working on this, i feel it needs a lot efforts:) but worth it:)