Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Seeing 2's

Since 2013 I've been seeing 22 constantly and 222. I call them my 2's.

Also notice that when I see 777, something unexpectedly ...good? Happens? 'Cept, not? Because I'm really shy and don't take the opportunities that are literally flung at me?

A month or so ago (everything seems to happen in clumps I guess) I was thinking about something or someone, I can't exactly remember what, but.. okay, I was in the car, and on the freeway, and when I was thinking about whatever I was thinking about a car merged in front of me with the the number 111 on the license plate.. so, I think to myself, "that's kind of weird, whatever" but then after that, a car merges in front of me with the number 222 on the license plate.. at that point, I start to pay more attention. More cars, license plate number 888, after that, license plate 555 and then after that license plate 666. At that point I'm thinking, "What in the world is going on" because that has never happened to me before. It's rare enough for me to see a license plate that has triple numbers, but to see multiple in the same night merging into my lane and out? I mean, could be coincidental? But honestly it was really bizarre. I wish I remembered what I was thinking about, but I think I was just so excited about what was happening that I lost my train of thought... So, if it was some sort of message, they missed the mark with me again lol..

Also lately I've been catching 11:11 on the clock all the time. I read it's supposed to mean some kind of major shift or change, but that makes me feel a little uneasy to be honest
Old 28-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
11:11 is a blessing as it represents a major cosmic shift indeed. However it can include something wonderful but also something that will shake the foundations of your reality, bringing down the Old in you so the New can come...this can be painful sometimes. 11:11 i feel in your case combines with all other angel numbers that flood your life lately. About missing the mark with you regarding the message, the universe doesn't make mistakes. Just wait patiently for the whole message/code to be complete, then many things will make sense, trust me ;)
Old 02-12-2016, 05:02 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
11:11 is a blessing as it represents a major cosmic shift indeed. However it can include something wonderful but also something that will shake the foundations of your reality, bringing down the Old in you so the New can come...this can be painful sometimes. 11:11 i feel in your case combines with all other angel numbers that flood your life lately. About missing the mark with you regarding the message, the universe doesn't make mistakes. Just wait patiently for the whole message/code to be complete, then many things will make sense, trust me ;)

My experience is kinda crazy as well; Been sighting 11:11 and 1:11 for 12 years (some days I would sight the 4 occurrences of 11:11 and 1:11). For a few months I have also been sighting times with other 3 pair numbers;
Today it was the turn for 2:22pm, 3:33pm, 4:44pm and 5:55pm; weird, I know, but this is happening and it is DEFINETELY not just coincidences. Think about it? What are the odds? Sometimes I tell people about it to see if the ocurrences are influenced by me mentioning about them but no, they keep happening ...

I simply pray an our father's prayer when I sight any of these times

Note: About a year ago I mentioned (and showed) one occurrence of 11:11 (microwave time) to my then-stepson; interesting enough he started experiencing the 11:11 as well for a little while, as if I transmitted this energy or 'ability' to him In the same manner I showed several occurrences to my then-wife but no, she never experienced herself this phenomenon, maybe because she was paying too much attention to the Kardashian show
Old 02-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Pathfinder

I've been seeing 2's for a few years whilst I've been settling into my new home and way of life. I've taken it to mean I'm on the right track. More recently 1's have started to come up. I remember my 1 last phase which was before big changes. Incidentally next year is a 1 year in numerology for me.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
2's have also symbolized a short of "you're on the right track" for me as well, but lately there's come to be an added meaning for me personally, which may or may not resonate with you. For me, 2 is also the number of duality, of the combined beauty of the dark and light. Sometimes I get those 2 signs to remind me that even when I'm feeling drained or totally fed up with it all, the pain is making way for more beauty in my life.

It's interesting that you say you get kind of lucky when you see 7s but you often miss those opportunities, because while 7's do seem to be tied with luck, they also seem to be tied to letting go of our fears.

As far as that driving experience, perhaps the actual numbers weren't as important as just the fact that you noticed them. Sometimes our spirit family is just trying to get us to pay more attention to our surroundings so that more communication can be achieved. Keep trusting your intuition as these messages come, read articles that you're drawn to on number sequences, think about what different numbers mean to you personally.

In time making the connection between sequences and what you were thinking, what you just did, or what's about to happen becomes easier :)
Old 03-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Pathfinder

Yes! The 2's come up for me when things seem rough and i wonder if things will always be this way. At this time of year (pisces season) i tend to nap early evening (not through choice) and wake up to 22.22 and needing to find my reality shoes :)