Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-07-2014, 01:26 PM
samantha11

Caught between two men spiritually?

:::Caught between two men:::

I was with my ex for 4 years. Since 2010 my life was nothing more than an emotional roller-coaster. Though my ex was with me since a long long time. He was a part of my life, though we weren't exactly familiar with each other.

With my ex I have now realised I lost more than I gained.
I had strange dreams and strange things happening in my life which were related to him.
Those made me think he was my soulmate and the best man I could possibly find in my life.
But I did not know that it lead me to my destruction. My ex had a huge number of flaws, some were quite serious but I chose to overlook and accept it.

I have now realized that I lost a lot of the things I had within myself. It seems like my ex had arrived into my life for causing severe amount of damage.
I did a lot of things for him like shifting cities and countries. A huge sum of money went into the drain because of this 'shift'.

Though I still consider that when I was with my ex, my life had more ambition,a bigger ambition.

Since last year from Nov 2013, things were going really off road. And this year was the final nail in the coffin. He dumped me for a woman whom he had one night stands with. A single mother of 3 kids.

Since he left, not for once I received any telepathic or psychic intuitions or dreams which I used to receive while I was with him.
It seems he is gone from my life and will never come back. And my state is such that nowadays I feel no emotion at all. I have lost the ability to love someone. I no longer want to be with someone.

I was broken, totally depressed. I tried really hard to bring myself together but it didn't work and instead of building myself back, I chose to run away from the solution and decided to distract myself with other men instead of healing myself.

Since Nov 2013, I got in touch with a guy. He was only a friend. I did not notice him at all. Until February this year when my broken mind started filling itself with his thoughts.
I chose to accept those thoughts in order to distract myself from my pain. This guy is extremely weird and his behaviour at times is extremely mysterious.

I didn't date him or flirt with him. I just liked looking at him and thinking about him. Obviously I didn't love him and I still don't. But since the last 6 months, my thoughts, goals and ambitions are being directed keeping him in mind.

Whatever decisions I am making are concerned with him even though I have no genuine feelings for him. It is just a distraction or rebound who keeps me busy and away from my sorrows, yet I am strongly attracted or say pulled towards him.

He is pretty much a liar because he lies a lot. He is pretty nice looking, you know model like facial features so he has a huge number of girls annoying him.
After 8 months of lot of female attentions, something has apparently ticked him off and publicly he has claimed he is married for 2 years.

He chose to skip the topic about his status but when asked again, he claimed publicly that nobody was interested in knowing about his personal life so he never spoke but if nobody asks, people use social media to post their family's pictures.
He posted many pictures of himself including pictures of him with his female friends but not of his wife

I have full doubt that he is married because in the last 8 months, I never saw his wife. In any of his photos I never saw any woman with him except his female friends or the girls after him.
He went to many cities on holidays before I met him and he showed the photos but his wife wasn't there in any of the photos. Even on the job place or parties, he came all alone.

Anyway I don't know if he is a jerk (ashamed of his wife) or someone who was forcibly married( /married against his wishes or shares a bad relationship ) or has lied to make all the girls who are after him to leave him alone(because there is no woman in this world who would like to remain hidden or shut up for 2 years They would be seen or spotted somewhere?).

We asked him to show pictures of his wife after he publicly said so but even after requesting much, he didn't agree.

Anyway, I am utterly distressed by this guy now. I still have feelings for my ex whom I loved immensely. His absence made such an impact on me that it changed me completely.
Now this guy has arrived. And his arrival has made me change my goals and ambitions completely. Its like falling from the top of a mountain.

Even though I don't have any sort of genuine feelings for him. I don't have lust either. What I feel for him is a mystery. I always feel that he is a liar because many times, his stories about his life has some really unconvincing weird things in them.

Can anyone explain what is going on? Interestingly, our birthdays are in the same month and we hail from the same state. Some people say we even look a little bit alike.
I just don't know. Who is he and what is his role in my life? To cause another set of destruction?
Old 20-07-2014, 01:57 AM
samantha11

Any one has any answer?