Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Shade

I talked to an Earth Archangel...does that count?
Old 24-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
I talked to an Earth Archangel...does that count?

I didn't heard that can be incarnated Archangels on Earth, but it might be possible. Can you tell me more about this Earth AA?
Old 24-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Master
The question was not directed at me, bud I but in since this is something close to me.
The term Earth Angels has nothing to do with angels as such, or lets say very little.
Those who are called angels do incarnate. I know, I am one of them.
And there are millions incarnated on this planet at the moment.
The angelic energy evolves like any other. So, choosing an incarnation cycle on a planet like this one is one way of development. Any entity or being can incarnate if they choose, for one purpose or an other.
Me and my friends came her to be of service.
Old 24-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I didn't heard that can be incarnated Archangels on Earth, but it might be possible. Can you tell me more about this Earth AA?

He said his name was Gabriel. He also said that he couldn't lie, and one of his challenges in life was to sway me toward returning to Soul Society to help out -- with stuff we can't tell you about until a prophet is incarnated to help you to understand it better from a mortal perspective rather than a Celestial or a Reaper prespective.

His other challenge was to eliminate the Legendary Reaper James because he had done a great evil toward the Almighty and was gonna do more evil and has to be stopped.
Leaving me the only Legendary left of the Original Trio. Which also ties into why he wants me to return.
Old 24-12-2013, 11:37 PM
iScorpio

I can! I can channel any type of entity.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I can! I can channel any type of entity.

You can channel any Elohim, Archangel, Ascended Master, Avatar etc.? Do you channel arcturians, sirians, andromedans, pleiadians or any other alien race? Do you channel beings from th 9th, 10th, 11th dimension or higher? I also hope that soon I will be able to channel some beings?
Old 25-12-2013, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
You can channel any Elohim, Archangel, Ascended Master, Avatar etc.? Do you channel arcturians, sirians, andromedans, pleiadians or any other alien race? Do you channel beings from th 9th, 10th, 11th dimension or higher? I also hope that soon I will be able to channel some beings?
How many dimensions are there??

Is it true dimensions go on indefinitely??
Old 25-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Shade

I do know of several .... Like in the pages of a book, and we are only one page representing our dimension, the Dimensional Veils are the bindings, and the individual dimensions are the other pages....
There are a lot, perhaps indefinite.

Jordank - you can channel Avatars? You DO know that my "host" (and I use this term loosely) is an Avatar....

Of course, I define Avatars to be the "shell" of a higher being...

This is my "human shell".
Old 25-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
How many dimensions are there??

Is it true dimensions go on indefinitely??

Are many dimensions and sub-dimensions, countless in number.
Old 25-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
I do know of several .... Like in the pages of a book, and we are only one page representing our dimension, the Dimensional Veils are the bindings, and the individual dimensions are the other pages....
There are a lot, perhaps indefinite.

Jordank - you can channel Avatars? You DO know that my "host" (and I use this term loosely) is an Avatar....

Of course, I define Avatars to be the "shell" of a higher being...

This is my "human shell".

I don't channel Avatars or other kind of beings. What is an Avatar for someone is an ascended master for someone else. Avatar is a relative term. ]
For example, Dr Joshua David Stone don't conside Jesus or Buddda as avatars, he consider them as very high beings.