Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-10-2013, 11:01 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
Simply project into each others bodies, don't think just do... there is no try Though there is certain depth to it that is valuable to understand before doing a full simultaneously projection. Maybe do some exercises where only one of you project into the other and then work from those experiences up to a full simultaneously projection.
Have you done this often?
Old 16-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Guide
To switch bodies is not possible.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:55 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
To switch bodies is not possible.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Sure you can!
~ Avalokiteshvara/Shiva
Old 16-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Niebla0007

Switching into each other's body by will is not natural
or quite a lot of bodies would have been hijacked already.

I presume the OP is referring to a practice which involves passing through death first which is just downright dangerous
and being revived again
apart from having been through advanced spiritual practices - such as having successfully been in the afterlife before, and back again.
If ever successful, the result for the participants is highly likely permanent anyway, not temporary.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewhens
Does anyone here know how you can possess someone or switch bodies with them?
I'm also not entirely convinced that any actual "cord" exists because I have read about trong-jug yogis actually switching bodies with people, but there is very little information about how they did it out there. So it seems like this is definitely possible, I'm just lacking the knowledge.

How about looking into just Overshadowing instead?

http://buildingthebridge.wordpress.c...presence-pt-2/

Note: The average possession or overshadowing can result in illness, anger, fear, depression, mood swings, voices in the head, experiencing what seems like a past life, nightmares and sexual stimulation - by Betsy Bergstrom
For more questions about possessions, try
http://www.betsybergstrom.com/about/depossession.php
Old 21-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja
Have you done this often?.

I once wanted to understand whether or whether not it was aspects of myself I project into when doing what I describe as throwing my consciousness (or you could call it traveling/projecting through you consciousness), so I did it to beings I was sure was not me. The first time it was into a very self aware being and the answer came promptly that I should please stop doing that The second time was into a human in an apartment close to where I lived. I did not snooze around within her, I simply wanted to feel the energy so I had something to compare with. The conclusion was that there was a distinct difference in being within myself and others.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
It's impossible. I'll tell you why.

When you are in an astral projection, you feel like you are out of your body, like your spirit and your body are two separate things, in fact you are experiencing the relativity of time and space. You never literally leave your body. You are consciousness, you can experience things without the physical time and space restrictions (which includes your body), but your body is never left vacant, you have a fluidic spiritual substance that is always vitally and strongly attached to you which stops any other spirit from entering your body.

The fluidic, spiritual subtance that is a part of your soul and keep you alive will only leave your body vacant when you die.

The "spiritual substance" is so strongly intertwined with your vital organs only in death do you actually leave your body vacant, and a spirit cannot take a vacant dead body because that's established only through the very complex process of birth. One by one, cells receive the information from the spirit which programs and turns on the vital cell parts, as if the cells are the hard drive (genes) and the spirit is a program that's downloading into it. When a child is formed with no soul, it's born dead.

What happens when a spirit speaks through a medium? This medium is not leaving their body vacant for the other spirit, the medium is channeling the spirit, which is another process altogether.
Old 21-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
It's impossible. I'll tell you why.

When you are in an astral projection, you feel like you are out of your body, like your spirit and your body are two separate things, in fact you are experiencing the relativity of time and space. You never literally leave your body. You are consciousness, you can experience things without the physical time and space restrictions (which includes your body),
As there are no restrictions of time and space, one CAN experience from within of anther's body (or anywhere else).
Old 22-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Dream Librarian

This thread is a good example of different "levels" of understanding and different kind of existences. I have one memory of completely detaching myself from my body. While the "empty" body felt completely lost, my daemon self on the other hand had a blast. Though it could be that it is (seemingly) impossible if your daemon self is trapped within a soul contraption (I say this with little knowledge as I have never experienced a soul myself).
Old 22-10-2013, 02:42 PM
MGazonda

Although I haven't done this myself, personally I'd want to expand consciousnesses so that both souls are in both bodies at the same time first.