Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyGirl
Funny you should talk about the benzos. I am prescribed Xanax for anxiety and when I take them, I usually do not experience the SP, BUT and this is what's most horrible, if I nap during the day, I am sure to have an episode, almost like clock work.
Are you addicted to xanax? Benzos are the worst of the worst when it comes to addiction so I recommend trying alternatives for controlling anxiety. Gabapentin (Neurontin) or pregabalin (Lyrica) are relatively non addictive and its also good for sleeping. What dosage are you on and how long have you been on it? Have you tried ambien?

I recommend trying opiates before going to sleep and see how it affects your SP. You don't hallucinate at all? Why not just lie there and wait for a lucid dream to start? Thats what I do when I couldn't be bothered pulling myself outta SP.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Rumar

I dunno why but I haven't experienced sleep paralysis at all since I began training AP. I try the old ways where you meditate and focus on your energy in order to leave.
Old 31-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I dunno why but I haven't experienced sleep paralysis at all since I began training AP. I try the old ways where you meditate and focus on your energy in order to leave.
Rumar hi again :P
It usually depends on the individual what they experience. Some things are more common to see then others. Sleep paralysis is among the most common to have, but there are still millions that have never experienced it. (If you really want to see if you can, I would figure out when you go into REM sleep (as that is when it seems to appear the most) and wake up and attempt ap during that time.)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-08-2012, 06:32 PM
paultheseer

Astral Explorer, just seen an earlier post of yours concerning SP and attacks, agree 100% .. now for me because of early warning traps I have for attack I think sometimes I come back into the body way too quickly and this causes the SP experience for a short time. When I am aware of these episodes (they come in waves if I am dealing with something) I turn to old tried and tested protections/methods, talisman, wards and have had some success with installing a servitor (thought form entity) Also an old hoodoo trick, read psalm 91 three times out loud, then place the bible under the bed with a knife across it, haven't a clue what significance the knife plays but it worked a treat.