Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Ascender
Unhappy Guide issues?

I keep opening up to guides but after introducing themselves and giving me info. Like about guys I date....I never get confirmation from the guy about the info. And cannot confirm things they say independently. So it is as if I am just getting strange unmatching info. Yo my life and the guys whom I date.?
Old 25-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't think the angels really give dating advice, but more have a general overseeing role in your life. Protecting you in times of physical danger and such if you still have purpose to this life.
Old 29-09-2018, 03:21 AM
Ascender
I have been given all sorts of other guidance in other areas of my life.
Old 29-09-2018, 03:56 PM
Master

Angels cannot interfere in our daily lives. You have to learn these lessons yourself.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Guide

I don't know guys, really, about them not really giving specific life advice. I get very very very specific advice from angels on a regular basis. In my opinion, it just sounds like you need to work on automatic writing more to get more specific verbal ideas from them.

Maybe even automatic drawing, haha, who knows? It'd be pretty awesome if someone automatic drew, automatic play an instrument, automatic dance, or anything with the ideas of angels or other spirits -- I mean, you call yourself MissCreativeSpirit -- there must be some way you can channel their messages creatively.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Ascender
Let me give you a strange example....A spirit comes to me, shows me her sailing in a river. She says I am Sherrie, an aunt to your lover. She tells me she died in the Thames river and it was during a competition in 1937. Well, the guy shuts down and doesn't believe in spirits communicating beyond death. and I cannot find anything on Sherrie and dying in the Thames online. Giving me info just stays with me, is she trying to be a supporter for me? And now Terri another female who knew him has introduced herself and tried to get me to tell him something. But he completely won't consider any of that stuff being responsible.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Master

I would say to tell him what you have seen. If he doesnt believe it, just dont try and force it. You have done your duty and told him. If he doesnt believe it, thats his loss. Just know his relatives are coming forth to communicate and be thankful that they are coming. They are coming because they know you have abilities. About not finding info on the woman on the internet.... There are so many that i come across from long ago, and i cant find anything about the various people neither. I think its because information from that long ago, it happened before the internet was created, we just have to find it in cemeteries, genealogy sites etc.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Question incoming, do guides really just casually introduce themselves like 'Hi, I'm James' or something like that? Because it seems mine apparently decided to skip the introduction part.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Ascender
OMG what a great idea. I am a genealogy hound. Why didn't I even think of that. Thank you Rena.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Master

Your welcome. And do you ever watch "the dead files"? Its a great show. But anyways majority of the information he finds is at the library in old newspapers, etc. I have an old cemetery in my yard and it doesnt have stones or anything. I found information about it at the library but i cannot find any details on it whatsoever on the internet! Which really sucks. I have to rely on hearsay. An old neighbor told me its a civil war graveyard, but yet in the library book, its called "baxter family cemetery"
I hate when i cannot find information pertaining to messages i receive! One night a woman came to me, she looked like she was in a fire, the year 1936 came to me, i thought she was from this area. I could not find sh*t on the internet, but then i walk up to the cemetery up the road and there is one grave of a woman that died that year. Anyways ill stop. Lol