Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Foodmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
I don't feel that Lucifer is a true entity. If he is, he is created by the thoughts of man.

If Lucifer is real, then I wonder why he works so hard, punishing the evil for us and keeping them out of Heaven? Must be a tough job...

I agree with u. Evil is not a "persona", rather a belief. It is what appears to be the opposite of good; which in itself is an "Ideal" that we all strive for in any socal interaction.

It is not a force "outside" of us; If it were we would not fear it. The fact that at any "moment" we may not act in the highest good, thereby reconizing, we "may" be capible of evil, or an evil act, causes us to disinherit that aspect of ourself and create a "safe" place for it, tghus the devil, and all that ****.
Beams, Foodmuse
Old 05-03-2011, 06:07 AM
rip_ding_dong_football

i think the concept of lucifer/satan/beelzubub has long been misunderstood as an aspect of our spirituality that we should afraid of. i don't think this entity WANTS humans to fear him/her.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Knower
(sorry, this reply is so long)

so has anyone here tried to channel Lucifer? Any strange dreams about him?

I'm not certain if he really exists or not, but I had an ex who dreamt about fighting him along side Archangel Michael every night. I sometimes wonder if it was symbolic and represented the struggles that he faced within himself. He was a nice guy, so I had a hard time accepting the symbolism idea, especially when he'd tell me things that he discussed with Michael. The other strange thing about him was that no psychic could read his aura (not even my sis who can see them pretty clearly). He asked Michael about this and he told him that his aura is of a color from another realm that we on earth cannot percieve.

One night I had a visitation by a demonic entity, and called out for Michael for help. I suddenly heard a very peicing screeching noise in my head that was so loud I yelled for it to shutup, lol. I also heard a soft voice in the background that was strangly feminine. The screeching went away, followed by a nice calm, and I felt the demonic presense had left. That morning, my ex (bf at the time) had told me that Michael said he had to leave for a minute and then came back, lol. And he wondered what it was that he had to do.

As far as Lucifer or Satan goes, he said he was terribly ugly, and smelled awful. He was so ugly, he always kept himself cloaked, or tried to disguise himself as other people to fool him, which never worked. I also had a dream about him, where my guide came and gave me a knife and told me I had to kill him, which I did in a cave. That turned out to be a shared dream, which often happens, where my bf at the time had the same dream.

After we broke up, Satan/Lucifer started appearing in my dreams more often. He often disguised himself, but I knew it was him. Sometimes he was referred to as "The Dark One," who came and tempted people and led them astray. I found myself locked in constant combat with him from there on out in my dreams. At one point even Gabrielle showed up, but mostly to help me with a personal problem, lol.

In one dream, I was with my soulmate (not my ex or bf or anything), and we were traveling around fighting demons and looking for Satan. We had almost given up when I had went off on my own to find him. I eventually found him in a building, but instead of showing his face, he was behind one of three doors. Behind one door that I chose, there was a balding man behind a computer at a desk in a cubicle. He said, "this is where you belong, not out fighting demons.." Upset, I slammed the door and called Satan a coward.

I then met up with my soulmate on the beach and he confronted me about my feelings towards him, hardly knowing who this man was, I was confused. He told me that he knows that I love him and he just wanted me to admit it. It was then that I had my spiritual awakening. We merged and in that instant I knew who he was and everything about him. It was wonderful, devine, and euphoric.

All the darkness inside me disolved away. My long and depressing life was cleansed and washed away, and mattered little to me anymore.

I started to realize that my battle with Satan was a battle within myself. My own inner demons were the ones tormenting me. In that dream, they were cleansed from me. My karma, my debt, my struggles, all wiped clean.

One thing is true though, he does know the future. A few months later, I got an office job, working in a cubicle behind a computer :/ But hey, it's a good job and I need the money. I'm not sure if he was trying to be a jerk, or just making a point though. When he showed up after that, he wasn't all that intimidating, and rarely do I dream about him now. But I am never fighting him anymore.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:58 PM
breath

The last channel I got from 'lucifer' and he told me he was a figment of my imagination. XD just playing.

Lucifer to me is a character who resembles the Buddha. A rejector of gods, a desirer for complete liberation from moral prejudice and 'judgement' by some otherworldly being.

lucifer is zen

lol
Old 12-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini
, "love me when I deserve it least, because that's when I need it most."

I love this quote - I think I shall borrow it, please. It speaks to my soul...
Old 18-04-2011, 08:25 AM
mzouabi

i would like to share my knowledge about lucifer from the perpective of my teacher who he got it from Arch-angel Michael in a deep meditation.

excuse my spelling errors as im not an english speaker,

ok here it goes,

lucifer means "the bright and shining one" as it was called to a planet was in our galaxy long time ago because it was mostly oceans and the sun reflecting on its surface made it look as there is another sun in the sky.

every one of us have someone to look up to .. an idol .. and the angels were in degrees also .. and they had other angels to look up to and the knwledge was different from angel to angel.

lucifer was on the top of the pyramid .. he was the first level under god .. he had noone to look up to but god .. and we are all know the feeling that i want to be like my idol and even better than him if i can.

god knows this and put him there knowing that he will feel like that .. he was one of the angels that knows how god created the heavens .. i dont like to call it that lets just call it the plane that angels live in.

it was based on unity and love.

so all the entities that lived there had no free will of choosing "the right thing to do" and one of god manes in one of the mystic school is "the fair one"

so god with his wisdom allwed lucifer to speak .. it went something like that:

dear god i know that you are the fair one and the souls the lives in here dont have the free will to choose if they want to give love or not .. i know the steps you created this plane and i want to create another plane based on duality to help souls have an experience to choosing what they want and understanding the power of love comparing it to the power of fear.

long story short god allowed his highest angel to conduct this experment and they called "the luciferian experience"

lucifer had to deattached from god in order to be able to create a plan based on duality .. doing that and deattaching from god he cannot feel love anymore and his decoding of the reality became simply based on intelegent.

a group of angels agreed on assisting lucifer with his experment and they were called "the lucifer rebelions" offcourseto hav balance and for many other reasons there were another force consist of arch angel michael and a group of angels called "the band of mercy" ..

the creation began and souls were sent to this plane to simply experience free will.

and a respectable battle between two brother the dark and light began.

arch angel michael poers were based on connection with the love in the universe and lucifer powers were based on in intelectual geometry numbers and mathematics allined and interactive with the great force or chi.

i hope that helped to give an idea that lucifer and michal are brothers and each is doing his own role with respect, knowing and wisdom.
Old 19-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Master
I sense that as well..... Lucifer is the demon that we know because of the creation of such by the church to instill fear and control onto the masses. It is a choice whether you go the way of light or follow the way of darkness, in the end we will all be our own judges of our earthly deeds and repent accordingly. I used to fear the demons that I thought were there ....but I know that the way of light is for me, even though I am tempted continuously by life, I know what is right for me, and I do my best to do the right thing (by my standards of what I think that is) and walk towards the light, with the occasional deviation on the way.........
Old 19-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Master
mzouabi,

I agree with your teacher's mediation. I too have had and so have others, experiences with Satan/Lucifer. Lucifer was very much associated with the Serpent in my dreams. He called himself, The Sneaky Slippery Serpent. It sounded kinda gross and sexual hehehe. But yes, it was also apart of my own Self. And my own fears and nightmares. Even manifested as "classical" demons in my consciousness.

Yogananda and Edgar Cayce share your view Mzoubai and your teacher's mediation. But they were very zealous of calling Lucifer the Evil One.

Yogananda said that God is One, Unity, Love, Mercy. But souls desired duality and wished to experience duality and separation from the Whole. So when the Holy Spirit (Divine Consciousness) lowers and lowers in levels/planes from God it created the "polar dualistic universe". The Holy Spirit entered the polar/dualistic universe and becomes "Maya" or ignorance/darkness. The Darkness or "Maya" of the Universe makes Man ignorant to experience separation in this illusion. According to Cayce and Yogananda, Lucifer is that Archangel which is meant to guide souls through the experience of duality. Lucifer is the Archangel of the self. He is the serpent, etc. But! Lucifer along with souls because according to cayce and Yogananda, had independent will, (had a soul) fell too. Lucifer has now grown envious and prideful and is now the Archangel of Maya, the so-called fantasy "lord of darkness". Now what has happened is that the Serpent in Eden has grown into a mature Red Dragon. The Dragon is a metaphor for the collective consciousness of evil. Lucifer is only part of it. The minute we personalize the entire evil force as this Lucifer God being it makes Man lazy and forgets that all evil comes from desire which comes from Self.

Most people think that Angels are entities. But they aren't. They are cosmic intelligences.

What is ironic is that even Lucifer/Satan who is the tester/tempter of souls in duality/experience finds redemption in the end. The bible says that the Red Dragon will burn in hell, not Lucifer. Meaning the forces of all selfishness, which are already an abstraction and not any entity(s) will be erased from experience in eternity.

The Man who conquered the duality, and became the ruler over Lucifer and all angels of light and dark was Jesus. Jesus who became Christ. In some way, Jesus has replaced the position that Lucifer had. Christ is the evolved self, the serpent risen up, the wisdom of God, the Son of God.

Now the question I have is, Lucifer who is the Archangel of Darkness (Maya), is he too deluded by the Cosmic Delusion? (Duality) or is he enlightened enough that He is God's subject. Or has Lucifer/Satan succumb to His own delusion? Jesus who was the Christ and even Buddha seemed to see Satan/Lucifer as "The Evil One". So it seems that due to this "luciferian experiment" according to Mzouabi, Satan himself has fallen to this experiment and even darkened. Explain parasites, mental illness, decay, fungus, disease, flies, etc. He has been given the name Beelzebub "lord of the flies" for a reason
Old 19-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Celeste

I think Lucifer is a part of us as a force to be reckoned with. As long as we are on this earth, that there is a yin and yang, we have an ego and a spirit, Lucifer will be there. When we get so close to sanctity, that our bodies are so light, it is then Lucifer comes to us, tempting us. Thus we have to make peace with both of our selves, before we can transcend higher.
Old 19-04-2011, 08:11 AM
mzouabi

Amilius777,

to answer your question from my point of view and this is not any teaching or information i learned.

I think when you live in the best house in the world but you create another house and you trust yourself that this house is better than the one i use to live in .. you go and detach yourself from that house and live under the rules of your utopia.

our mind is not capable of decoding the whole image of what Lucifer trying to do but i can say that he trust his creation and he chooses to live under its rules.

to add to my previous info i want to say that this experiment is not the first but its the third .. it failed twice before and this one was about to fail in the 1970s but a certain event happened to prevent that from happening and give us a couple of years more.

this plane or creation is the base of another creation which will be completed soon or actually to be more precise to be activated soon because it was completed in 2007 .. this creation will be a combination of the 2 successful experiments which is the duality and the unity and from that this one will emerge that contain duality and unity at the same place.

it's really a vast subject but it's a beautiful thing and if we made it and did not mess it up this time we can actually witness the changes in this life time .. the window of activation is from 2007 till 2015 and the third creation will be activated and we will be living in a world based on completely deferent rules .. :)