Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
So when Mara came and tempted the Buddha I suppose the Buddha created an army of Negs to attack him? And he created Mara too? And thousands of experiences with Poltergeists those people created artificial intelligence that could throw objects around the room?

I have dealt with creations in the astral and from all my experience Negs are something of a totally different nature. They have their own minds, their own agendas, and their own desires. I would not know any of this had I not had daily dealings with one not of my own creation. I hate to repeat myself but I truly doubt any imaginary creation could physically move objects in the physical world. If that was the case people would never attack each other in real life, they would just create something to do the job for them and never have any criminal records because of it.

- Like Sangress said, some negs can be created unintentionally by ourselves, but it's hard to tell the difference between one who is created from our own thought forms and one who wasn't and uses your own negative thoughts against you.
- Some of them are constructs made by the creative negative forces (dugpas, black magicians). Ironically, these "creative" forces tend to create them in order to ruin lives and gain power. Some of these beings are born like a child is born, or just created from one's own energy (these are tend to be more simple in nature).
- Others can be lost souls who had unlike-able characteristics in life, who can become even worse than when they were alive.
- And there are also some who fall into the hands of controlling dark forces who don't want you to ascend.
- It's also possible that they're sent/have permission from God in order to teach you a lesson.
- Others can be vampires who seek certain emotions. They can fall under any of these categories I suppose.

That's all the possibilities I can think of so far
Old 09-03-2012, 02:39 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake
Ha ha, I wish, honeybunch. I've been at this spirituality thing for almost 20 years, and I've dabbled in literally everything I could get my hands on. If you want to talk negs, here's some advice; don't ever try to do a cleansing ritual on a plane crash site unless you REALLY know what you're doing. I was only 19, like the old song says. No one got really hurt, and we all learned that lesson, sure enough.

CS

This sounds like a very interesting story CuriousSnowflake...what happened??? And how would you advise someone to proceed if they wanted to cleanse really nasty accumulated energy somewhere?
Old 09-03-2012, 02:45 AM
SunMist

To me the idea that we manifest everything that happens to us doesn't ring true because we do live in the world with other conscious creating beings. The idea of a consensus reality in which the collective belief of all people create the world makes sense to me. Each person has the ability to send out manifestation ripples out into the world but those bump into and interact with the same thing coming from other beings as well. I imagine a pond with rain and each rain drop hitting the pond sending out circular ripples interacting with the ripples sent out from every other drop hitting the pond.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:26 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
-
- Some of them are constructs made by the creative negative forces (dugpas, black magicians). Ironically, these "creative" forces tend to create them in order to ruin lives and gain power. Some of these beings are born like a child is born, or just created from one's own energy (these are tend to be more simple in nature).
- Others can be lost souls who had unlike-able characteristics in life, who can become even worse than when they were alive.
- And there are also some who fall into the hands of controlling dark forces who don't want you to ascend.
- It's also possible that they're sent/have permission from God in order to teach you a lesson.
- Others can be vampires who seek certain emotions. They can fall under any of these categories I suppose.

That's all the possibilities I can think of so far

The problem with this is, the more you imagine... the more that you're feeling you need to protect yourself from, then the more likely you are to create these
concerns...

Our imaginations are amazingly fluid... you can see this in your daily interactions with our waking life... if you imagine that things will go wrong
then you'll respond accordingly, and often help bring about what you're fearing the most. I caught myself doing this with Astrology.. studied it
intently for a year and started seeing everything in those terms.. it got to where when I charted a progression I was actually being draw in that
direction... I would be feeling okay, the chart said things would go badly that day, then I would slump into what it's suggesting...

If we fear running into others, and expend a lot of energy in attempting to protect ourselves, we're actually feeding the very thing we're wanting to avoid....

Trust... if you trust that it isn't there, then it won't be, it's the same as if saying that what you're seeing is fake.. except that you're preempting this
by denying it's presence beforehand...!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Sangress

Quote:
So when Mara came and tempted the Buddha I suppose the Buddha created an army of Negs to attack him? And he created Mara too? And thousands of experiences with Poltergeists those people created artificial intelligence that could throw objects around the room?

I have dealt with creations in the astral and from all my experience Negs are something of a totally different nature. They have their own minds, their own agendas, and their own desires. I would not know any of this had I not had daily dealings with one not of my own creation. I hate to repeat myself but I truly doubt any imaginary creation could physically move objects in the physical world. If that was the case people would never attack each other in real life, they would just create something to do the job for them and never have any criminal records because of it.

I think you may be taking this out of context.

I said that gollums created by people become autonomous. I never said they could be controlled by anyone and I also never said all negs were gollums either. Please re-read it if you still dont understand what I was trying to put across.

I am not short changing or minimising anyones experience with any neg simply because some negs can be created subconsciously (via mental and energetic means together) and gain life of their own accord. They are just as real as natural negs, the only difference is their origin and that they are actually semi-permanant beings (they fall appart and dissapate after however long.)

I'll also mention that gollums are not imaginary either, they are classed as real beings with consciousness, energy and purpose. Thoughforms are not gollums either, since thoughtforms are of the mind rather than energy.

I dont know why you just brought buddha or mara into this or poltergiests...etc. It's really not connected to anything I just said and I cant even answer those questions since your making willd generalisations. What answer were you expecting to get? Becuase I sure as heck dont have one. lol.

I appreciate that your thinking on my opinion and I understand that you are passionate about the subject, but the challenges and such are kind of unneccissary in my opinion. Im only sharing, not looking to prove anything.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:59 AM
StephenK

Has anyone here met your oversoul yet? :^)

edit... I'll start a new thread with this....