Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Possession and Ritual

Hello all, i have been possessed by something. I smelled differently and was controlled by it.

In the end i was in a room with two women. They layd me down on a bench. One woman was holding my feet, the other my head with her two hands. The one on my head was asking me if i want to give away all my past lifes and for this they conjure Archangel Michael. I was confused and sayd yes, but i wanted to say no. With a hiss something exited my nose. The woman on my head side inhaled it, i passed out. When i woke up i felt energized and normal again. I left the building. Outside all sorts of people started to look at my chest, many of them started coughing in my presence. My chest is feeling somehow empty since then. The next day i went to the women and said i want it back. One of them grabbed my arm and said i f i want i can have it back. But i panicked because of the possession, so i walked away. They said i gave away dark spots from past lifes, not past lifes.... I could sware that they said something different the day before.

What happenend there? Is there something missing inside me and what? Can anybody explain all of this?
Old 18-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Suspended
Guide

How did you get to be in the same room with these women? You know, you should never play with things like these.... You can lose your mind, these are not "easy" things one can understand and experience.Who are these women? I think they have the answer, you should talk with them, a real discussion of what really happened there.One more thing, there's someone who can help you, every time I had a nightmare were I felt the presence of someone else, a monster ( a "demon" if you may want ) I called for Jesus and I escaped from that evil presence instantly.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Sometimes we get so used to demons we don't know who we are without them. The women should've replaced the empty space with divine energy to help with the transition. Pray to whatever higher power you believe in to fill you up with good loving energy.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Guide

Haha, I've heard of this trick before with psychic prankers who probably go too far in scaring people. They talk about AA Michael like that and mimic a possession by sending a surge of energy through their body with manifestation with touch.

I don't really sense abilities as powerful as demons with those women. Haha, demons are rare, and often most negative entities you meet are often average or low lever entities. If this is what you think demons are like, then you're in for a surprise on how much more powerful they're like. Christians these days have way too much focus on labeling anything sinful demonic -- when most of the time, it's just something everyday, hahaha.

Makes it easy to distrust and hurt someone from suspicion rather than actually getting to know and becoming friends with them. I'm Christian myself you know. . . but I also like to worship about every other religion, but hey, the more, the merrier. Who knows? Maybe those women just had a very dark sense of humor and was finding some wonderful people to share it with and relax maybe in a coffee shop. Maybe that could have been the cause of those darker feelings -- that you chose to judge them before knowing them enough.

Trust me. If that's all the effect it does on you, then it's not a demon. Demons cause PTSD, not some mild stresses in daily life. Ohoho, I should know. It's just astral pests for what I sense -- a little healing with something relaxing or spending time with loved ones would do the trick.

Besides, can't exactly bring the world to light when we leave the "demons" in the darkness rather than bringing them to the light too, you know?

See ya. ;)
Old 11-10-2018, 03:39 AM
Guide

hmm... you must of been a dark soul in your past lives which is possible haha..... which is why dark souls are afraid of "forgetting" or you could of just had a lot of things attached to you because of your past life... I dont think they took your soul haha otherwise you wouldn't be typing this message... you may feel differently because you lost a lot of your entity attachments... Some of these attachments have a weight to them but you dont know because they slowly build upon thee...

I was becoming more aware and more clairvoyant and I was dealing with my entity attachments 1 by 1... and I had one that rested just on my shoulders... its belly would be on the top of my head and it would try to influence me by whispering things in my ears.... Very creepy right haha... everyone has some type of influence on them if they are unaware of how to deal with them... but I could of just picked them up because I live with a person who surrenders to fear and that I am next to a cemetery....

anyways Id say go to a forest and do some tree hugging... ask the tree to take your darkness... and ask GOD to fill you with love...

also realize that a lot of psychic people are not wise or spiritual... they may just have skills because they could not ignore what they saw... I think if you went to a Buddhist temple with monks they would be more beneficial for you.... you must smile first... otherwise they may not attempt to help or talk...

good luck.. but you are healing.. thats why your here
Old 11-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
hmm... you must of been a dark soul in your past lives which is possible haha..... which is why dark souls are afraid of "forgetting" or you could of just had a lot of things attached to you because of your past life... I dont think they took your soul haha otherwise you wouldn't be typing this message... you may feel differently because you lost a lot of your entity attachments... Some of these attachments have a weight to them but you dont know because they slowly build upon thee...

I was becoming more aware and more clairvoyant and I was dealing with my entity attachments 1 by 1... and I had one that rested just on my shoulders... its belly would be on the top of my head and it would try to influence me by whispering things in my ears.... Very creepy right haha... everyone has some type of influence on them if they are unaware of how to deal with them... but I could of just picked them up because I live with a person who surrenders to fear and that I am next to a cemetery....

anyways Id say go to a forest and do some tree hugging... ask the tree to take your darkness... and ask GOD to fill you with love...

also realize that a lot of psychic people are not wise or spiritual... they may just have skills because they could not ignore what they saw... I think if you went to a Buddhist temple with monks they would be more beneficial for you.... you must smile first... otherwise they may not attempt to help or talk...

good luck.. but you are healing.. thats why your here

Being blunt with the truth is not always the most appropriate way to go.
Why not let your HS do some of the wording of your answers?
Old 12-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Guide

hmm if what I said was to harsh my higher self would of told me along with the person I was communicating to. Better for them to know the truth than me to do them little good by stringing them along untill they find out just a small fragment that may actually deter one from moving forward...

the most important thing is the lesson and path one has to take back to 1.
besides haha I could be wrong.. which negates all that I said :p