Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Master
All time is now - yes, but when thinking with mind we think linearly, Spirit doesn't care particularly tho - you can tell it you want to view a past incarnation and it still gets what you mean, or say you want to view a past life that was pre-earth colonization and it still gets what you mean.

With remote viewing you can land pretty specifically using a calendar, there's a wiggly area tho the further back/forward in time you go. I find there's a 15 minute window of inaccuracy for every 4 days into the 'past or future'. If you want to go back to the 80's for example it's much better to be open to what day/week/month you land as the time gap is big enough your not going to find the ABBA concert if that was the goal. lol

Remote Viewing can be learned and is also taught, there is very likely a school/guild near you or one you can join on line. There are also many on-line places where you can practice and check your results for accuracy.

By the time you start hitting 80% accuracy on seeing photo graphs in a sealed manila envelope and have done approximately 100 RV's things start getting really interesting and other higher level forms of it begin to develop.

Do be aware though and careful, when your accuracy rate starts pegging pretty good either fake your results or drop out of the on-line forums.
Remote viewing is used by the Military and corporations for a huge variety of ways to keep track and ahead of opponents and competition - it's not something you'd want to get approached to do for a living, and there maybe a karmic oachie for using such talents for others in their pursuits of power games over others.
It is highly recommended when you can RV to not go looking into Area 51, Government projects, looking for the Arc of the Covenant or the Queens bedroom or other places that might be protected for good reason. There ARE others who can tell if Remote Viewers are in the area and once an energy signature is left it can be traced back to it's source just as you traced an item to an unknown location and are looking at it. It also creeps friends and family out to suddenly feel watched but not see anyone. So be cool, be wise and be discreet.
Old 16-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
This is just a random thought of mine (stemming from watching Back to the Future recently ). I've always totally loved the 1980's. Everything about it. I'd basically fit in perfectly well in 1985. While we were at a garden store today, I glanced up at the garden gnomes on a shelf, and saw that they were holding signs which said "LOL", "OMG", "Yo!!!!!", etc. Oh, man. My comment to that was, "I'd like to live in a decade where the garden gnomes didn't say 'LOL'." Which spurred the thought of, why would I be born with such a fascination and love of a decade which I supposedly cannot ever visit? Now, I have no idea if time travel exists or not (I'd love it if it did), but I just can't help but wonder why I would be so fascinated with a time that is long gone and not visitable?

And this isn't just an 1980's question, just a general one. A friend of mine would fit right into the 1940's. Most things that people have been interested in that seemed impossible at the time have been invented (airplanes, trains, telephones, electricity, internet, etc), so shouldn't time travel eventually be invented in some way, as well? Otherwise, what's the use of the fascination?

OMG, the 80s are gone? Seems like just yesterday, but the 60s were much more fun and exciting...
Old 16-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Juanita

I would bet that time travelers are already visiting here which would be their past..It does sound exiting....
Old 16-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Master
I want to go back to my mothers and fathers generation too. The 80s and 90s have the best music.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:21 AM
kozmik

Not to nitpick the original post, but "Yo!" may have originated as far back as the 80s. It was in the use in the early 90s for sure. LOL also probably originated in the mid 90s, which isn't too far off.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:31 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
OMG, the 80s are gone? Seems like just yesterday, but the 60s were much more fun and exciting...

I second that, and add the 70's.
Old 13-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Master
the 70's 80s and 90s I envy those who have lived in those decades and will forever cherish the ground breaking revolutionary/dynomite fun era in thier memories and hearts forever.
Old 15-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

I was alive in the 90's, but I really only remember the late 90's as I was pretty young. I'd like to buy a DeLorean with a flux capacitor in it so I can go back and hang out in different decades... :-)
Old 12-06-2014, 04:19 AM
Knower
I was a teen in the 80's. I definitely don't want to go back. As much as I like history, I'm not interested in actually visiting any time period. Just showing up, somewhere, some time, in the past, could alter the course of events. Even if you don't say or do anything. I prefer the here & now. I also look forward to the future & being part of progressive & positive change.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:09 AM
I David I

I'd like to see the 1980s and see Michael Jackson right after Thriller. Or maybe his Bad era.