Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 08-05-2013, 03:02 AM
Master

Time Seem Different to You?

I could swear this year has gone by at such a fast pace. It feels like time is speeding up, yet if I ask, I can slow it down a bit, so it's more user friendly :+)

Anybody noticing this, or is it just me......

Any non-normal experiences of time (regular old daily time, not time travel) going on?
Old 08-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Guide
I'm getting something about being at a different place on the "spiral". Not sure what it mean, so use proper discretion.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Experiencer

It does seem like this year is going very quickly, but when I think about New Years Day, it seems like years ago.

Today we were out going to a few stores, and it seemed like probably 3 or 4 hours. My mom and I were both shocked when we got back in the car and it had been just over 2. It hardly seemed possible for us to have hit that many stores in that small amount of time. Not really unusual or anything, just an odd experience for us.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:23 PM
beansi

All your replies bring to mind of when i picked up a spider crawling by the cupboard so to avoid it getting spattered i took it across the other side of the room & put it on the shelf. Lo & behold the next morning i found it crawling along the exact route near the cupboard & it stopped now 2 thoughts could have been there 1) in defiance i will get here to where i want to be. or 2) this is deju vu - i've been here before!
Makes you wonder, dosen't it?.....lol
Old 28-06-2013, 05:44 PM
WYN123

living in the moment, realising that there is only now and the past and future do not exist slows time down, remember when you where little, how long the summers used to be, when we were little time was of no value it just stretched out in front of you into the infinity or so it seemed any way until we began to look at our elders and started to believe that 60 to 70 years we were all gonna look like our grandma's.
even if we went back into the past we would still be in the now. ee that's mind boggling.

hey I'm a knower wooohoo
Old 29-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Knower

When I was a child time truly drug by. My days were filled with chores and playing outside the rest of the day. Today my young grandchildren think that time flies by, as I also do. The world is filled with so much technology that we basically waste our time and are preoccupied with texting etc...and the time flies. Wasted time...............................
Old 05-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Master
.......deleted..............
Old 27-11-2013, 04:37 AM
Deactivated Account
It is going faster, but since everything is going faster we have no way to notice it outside of our intuition. There are many prophesy's about this time.
Old 27-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Ecthalion

Time is different for everyone; it's all relative.
To a child its passage is slow, to an older person time goes fast. When we are having fun time goes fast, when we are bored it goes slow.
Animals experience time differently to us, that's why it's hard to swat a fly, we seem to move so slowly to them.
All this makes me think that time just 'is' and we are all travelling through it in our own ways.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I could swear this year has gone by at such a fast pace. It feels like time is speeding up, yet if I ask, I can slow it down a bit, so it's more user friendly :+)

I like that idea, ask to slow time down.... " so it's more user friendly".

Once I was running late for work, on my drive there ... I asked for time to slow down so I would get there on time and not be late.... strangest thing, it worked !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction