Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ahriman;
Quote:
Sophia is the real enemy?

Hmm - not an "enemy" as such - what She did was purely - unintentional, an accident - it DOES lead directly to mankind here, now facing all this calamity, despair, "evil in the world" - BUT - all that is a result of an accidental impulse, and an unguarded "thought" in this Divine Mind that starts EVERYTHING off..

To understand how mankind truly came to be Created, first we need know the basics - HOW does Creation actually HAPPEN - and WHAT or WHO is doing the Creating..??.. For that truth, there is only Christ, and this truth CAN NOT be delivered to you in words from a book - no religion, no priest, no intermediary middleman can give you Christ truth (not even me) - you MUST do as He says and experience it directly for the Self - this is Gnosis..

I can give a rough narrative of course - the events and reasons why all this happened - but to truly appreciate how Creation unfolds FROM OUR MIND, we really DO need to follow Christ in His TEACHING and actually do as He instructed.. The aim is to first find, recognise and then BECOME this PRIMAL spirit - primal MIND that starts EVERYTHING off...

I use that term - MIND - because that is exactly and precisely what my Father ACTUALLY IS !! It is FULLY SELF AWARE ENTITY, yet it has NO physical form or structure AT ALL - exists in a realm of literally "NO time and NO space" - and is quite literally IMAGINING it Self into existence.... But look - imagining - is not bogus, sham or delusion - I don't mean to imply it is deceiving it self like a mortal does when we "imagine" somethtign..lol... The things my Father calls forth in this manner become the "real solid shared worlds" that we call material universe.. Literally EVERYTHING starts off here in this ABSTRACT fashion, and my Fathers Will(power) will CAUSE it to form the material worlds WE inhabit with OUR MIND..

I say "imagined" because simply NOTHING EXISTS prior to it, so whatever it is to become will indeed step forth from a realm of "no time and space" - and that means a realm of abstract none existence, if we can even conceive of such a thing..lol..hence we will NEED Christ direct teaching, to EXPERIENCE IT DIRECTLY then and only then will we understand Him and this Divine truth He gave - this is GNOSIS...

So - the beginning of ALL - nothing exists - blank void empty silent...Except this stirring Mind that will awaken to it Self.. I will paraphrase modern plain English for simplicity - we would just say this mind had a "thought" and realised its own existence - "WOW, IM ALIVE - I AM - " or something along those lines..lol..

But see the NATURE of Mind - it is Self aware - NEEDS to know and understand its OWN existence - needs to DEFINE that awareness in order TO understand it Self..It is purely LOGICAL - Like it thinks to itself - "wow I exist, Iam - now - WHAT am I..??".... This NEED for Self understanding Folks - THIS IS GNOSIS - and this need will literally push the Creation to become solid, defined, structured tangeable, EXPERENTIAL... Through the Creation process the Father Mind begins to make sense of that which it IS... GNOSIS is the drive behind ALL Creation..

That very first stirring thought - Iam - prompted the LOGICAL response - Iam WHAT..??... The Mind needs to DEFINE it Self in order to understand it Self - and so - out of this IMAGINATION - out of "no time and no space" - came the first SYMBOLIC representation OF that first "thought" and Self aware impulse... NOTHING EXISTS yet as this first thought arises - as said, blank, void dark empty silence.. The thought comes "Iam WHAT..??".. this caused now a NEW state of Mind - a symbolic REPRESENTATION of this new state - the Void empty silence became its LOGICAL opposite state - vibrant, resonating LIGHT - or simply ENERGY if you prefer...

My Father had the firsts Self aware though - Iam, I exist - what AM I..??..And this CAUSED a symbolic representation of SELF to be Created, called forth to give DEFINITION to that Self aware Mind... This first Creation, first symbolic representation of Self - is a CLOUD OF LIGHT - a vibrating ENERGY that clearly shows the Mind its TWO states of Being... OBSERVER Mind now has an OBJECT to observe, and that object is Created BY the mind...Do you (all) begin to see..??..

And the Mind is FULLY Self aware - it knows and understands this is what it has done - it IS the Light and knows the Light is from its MIND - therefore we say in modern plain English, that this Light IS the Father without any separation - the mind is the ENERGY of CREATION without any seperation.... Because the Father KNOWS it has done this, KNOWS it Self as BOTH the CAUSE and also AS THE LIGHT - knows it Self as BOTH the OBSERVER and the OBJECT it observes - so these TWO aspects of Self awareness become permanent awareness in the Mind - a PERSONALITY as we term it modern English...

So already, all at once, and fully dependant upon each other, we see plainly two personalities emerge... My Father, the ABSTRACT "imagining" Mind that CHOOSES what to Be - and this other personality, the Light that symbolises that awareness....We denoted the Light as FEMALE personality, and Christ Named Her - SHE is Sophia.. The Mind KNOWS it has done this - CAUSED a symbolic Self representation to become apparant - and it that very moment - contained as part of the LOGIC of that conecption, the entire framework for creatin became also realised.....

With that first thought - contained within its fullness - are the concepts of MATHEMATICS as one mind became TWO personalities - also the concept of SPACE and GEOMETRY as an EXTERNAL and OBJECTIVE reality is formed in the Minds awareness - and also the concept of TIME as time itself is the FOCUS OF APPLIED Mind (swap the focus of mind and time alters)..... All this LOGIC unfolded NATURALLY because of the Minds first Self aware thought... And as the Mind realised it had doen ALL this -realised its own LOGICAL NATURE - so too this bcame a permanent state of Mind -a PERSONALITY - this personality is CHRIST - the embodiment of the full LOGIC that gives form definition and structure TO Creation - hence He is the WORD that causes it to unfold in fully known PERFECTION....

These THREE PERSONALITIES are PERMANANT aspects of the Primal Divine Mind - it is a TRINITY always, without any seperation - each part is integral vital and fully dependant upon the other two - remove any one aspect, and Creation will falter (as we are about to see)... This Trinity exist in a fully abstract ralm of NO CREATION - an UNFORMED cloud of Light that is ENERGY... My Father CHOOSES and IMAGINES what will BE - the living and Conscious Light of Sophia is the SOURCE of energy to power the new Creation and the Mind of Christ takes the Will of the Father and impresses its definition onto Sophias energy, makes it to conform tot he Fathers Will to bring about logical fully defined reality that can be directly experienced....Thus the Mind gains its fullest Self understanding - Gnosis..
These three personalities combine in unison always, and through this universal process the Creation unfolds in perfect harmony, fully known and fully under the Will of my Father..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, now we know - roughly - HOW - creation occurs - I could be there for ever more writing about it - but as I say, for this truth really there is only one option - it has to be EXPERIENCED DIRECTLY to be fully appreciated as truth - this is Gnosis.. Suffice it to say for now that these THREE Divine personalities combine their talents, and this is how it all comes about..

And see here its crucial to understand - this Creation process - here at this Primal level - it is literally UNSTOPPABLE - just the bare impulse from the Father and Christ immediately causes the energy of Sophia to comply.. I tell you as He told me - this is the truth of KARMA - unstoppable Divine Creative impulse...It just takes the application of Will, through Christ, and the living energy of Sophia forms the desired Creation.. Always TOGETHER - FEMALE and MALE - Sophia and Christ - the HOLY MATRIMONY - (ONLY this union Female to Male causes PERFECTION)....

TOGETHER Sophia and Christ actually do a LOT of Creating long long before mankind is ever conceived of and that the bible and religion never mention at all...The bible starts HERE - and if we read it properly, w soon see that as Yhvh first speaks here, some things are ALREADY CREATED that no explanation is given for at all... There is a "firmanant" and there is "waters" - and FROM these things that ALREDY exist here, the one we call Yhvh will form the universe we now inhabit...That one Yhvh DID NOT CREATE ANY OF IT -all it is doing is rearranging ENERGY that was ALREADY HERE (created by Sophia)...

Sophia and Christ create THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY whole and complete realms of existance - populate those realms with many MANY Angels - layed out as just ONE CREATION and all fully under the guidance of the WORD - under the domain of the Christ an this Divine Creation even continues right here and right now, never ending UNSTOPPABLE true KARMA...

Except just one time - quite by accident - the personality goddess Sophia, has a stray, unguarded impulse.. In modern plain English, we would say She had a "day dream" - wasn't paying attention - Her stray impulse was not shared with CHRIST - He did NOT imprint the Father Will - what She called forth was SEPERATE from the rest of Creation - it was NOT PERFECT as all else was - it was MALFORMED - and as Christ said, it resembled a DRAGON !!

Sophia did NOT do that on purpose - it was an accident - When She realised what She had created alone, She was very fearful - ashamed and feeling guilty She decided to act to HIDE her mistake...She creates again alone without Christ - and calls forth an entirely new and SEPERATE creation - THIS REALM and universe here.. She palces that dragon and ISOLATES IT from the true Divine, hides us behind a special energetic barrier that She conceives of - a different ENERGETIC ARRANGEMENT that holds us SEPERATE from the rest of Creation, hidden isolated ALONE...

As said - Creation continues - two SEPERATE realms, totally ignorant of each other....Yhvh HERE is SEMI divine - can as said rearrange the energy here, form its own realm but cannot actually create anything new and remains isolated from the TRUE Divine...It soon creates its own Angels and has them worshipping it as "god supreme", because look, for now, IGNORANT it is indeed god here.. And in that realm of the true Divine, creation continues until finally an event happens that will shatter that concealing veil between the realms - at last the two realms will witness the others and this really is where the Bible begins.... To mimick that TRUE Divine event above, yhvh will have his angels gather together and help him, and they will eventually create mankind - us here - the rest is twisted religious history....

There is NO ENEMY - except of course our own Self IGNORANCE... There is no SOURCE of evil that is opposed to my Father.. All there is is confusion and ignorance bought about BY Sophias accidental Divine thought but She didnt do this on purpose, and indeed has done a great deal FOR mankind to try to set all this straight... It is SHE who brings us the actual HOLY GHOST - HER conscious energy provides the ACTUAL communion with Christ - She is ESSENTIAL to our "salvation" as She is the MOTHER of ALL Creation...

Christ came here to essentially bridge these two forgotten realms - to unite them as one Divine existence as it was INTENDED to always Be.. The rulers HERE though, do not want that - first off Yhvh itself FORBAD all contact with the true Divine - when its angels insisted on TRUTH he BANISHED them from his realm - they became FALLEN as we term it, but only because they sort this legitimate truth and Yhvh refused it, jealous and scared of losing its authority.. They were JUSTIFIED to rebel as yhvh dominated them unfairly, still claimed to be SUPERIOR even after the truth was shown clearly he refused any investigation of the true Divine and simply removed the troublemakers.. So the Angels tell MANKIND this truth of the greater Divine and of Yhvhs bogus claims - and so we TOO, also rebelled against it as we too wanted TRUTH !! The rest is indeed twisted religious history - for the entire truth of all this, we really need to go seek out everything that the religion has banned us from knowing.. If THEY say its forbidden heresy, then its a guarantee it is actually a crucial truth that we need to know..
Old 12-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

You've created many points that are not easily be known by anyone or human or Gods. May I ask how you know these?

You even know all the secret of the history of creation that's the early and present of creation?

You answer these questions by "experience directly", so you only perceived it by your mind or by your mind creation....(the following questions is not following your paragraphing....)

1) You said, Christ and Sofia is not the Creator but the son of creator. And you never mentioned what's the position of Sofia in this early life creation.... Creator's daughter or Christ's wife or his associate or just someone.....

2) They create 360 realms? Did these realms share the same stars and universe? You never mentioned that.

3) How can Yhvh control energy? (Since afterwards you said, Sofia is the energy). And how Yhvh rearrange the energy? Do you know what's energy in the universe?

4) There isn't mentioned of "karma" this word in Bible.

5) What's the true realm? That's or why Christ and Sofia created 360 realm?

6) Yhuh has his own Angels? And they're more than one group of Angels?

7) You claim that "the rest is the twisted religious history......" May I ask, how can you so confident or asserted to say so? Dreaming or from demons?

8) You never mentioned Christ's Father is a creator. But Christ and Sofia are creating life...?

9) No enemies in the spiritual realm? Joking?

10) Formerly, you said, to combine two realms to be one. Now you said , two realm has knowing each other......

11) What's a realm of "no time and no space" ---- a true realm? But you can "experience it directly" that's crazy not "gnosis". What's no space mean?

12) Object create by the mind is in a person not outside . So you say, all this is in your (or creator's ?) thoughts or mind ,then how can you call it as the truth of Christianity or the universal truth?

13) You don't know what's energy, you think that's Sofia, she's the light the source of energy? Have you see HER? Is she a group of light or what is she looks like?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Ah, gotta love that Holy Ghost - so Im out walking my dogs, thinking about nothing much, when clear as bell, I get an impulse to "take Jeremy off ignore" lol - like literally like that, Im not joking really...Like a reminder, something that is needed bought up front to see clearly - so I come here - and lo and behold here you are - and for once it seems you are really trying to understand, so it would be rude if I ignored you and I really do want to help you...So please, try to follow and I will try to explain it all as simply as I can..Gotta love that Holy Ghost

How do I know any of this..??.... As I have said by ACTUALLY following Christ teaching, and thereby having direct spiritual encounters with those we would term as angels and even one who revealed itself AS Christ directly...What can I say..??.. This is not a "secret to history" as actually anyone can read it for themselves in the ORIGINAL disciple gospels... As said, if you want the WORLDLY truth aspect, then we just need to read ANYTHING that the religion FORBAD and see what they hide from us..

If though, you want that metaphysical universal truth to Creation revealed directly - then the ONLY way is to follow Christ and do as He instructs.. This will give you the Holy Ghost directly for your Self, and with that in place as guide, all the rest will begin to make perfect sense.. It will be revealed as and when YOU are ready to assimilate it..

Now you say it is only perceived "in the mind or the minds creation" - and in a sense you are correct - but please try to understand as I have said - the SAME process has bought me ample proof of its truth in my personal life time after time after time... Literally FULLY KNOWN FUTURE EVENTS - often years later the even thappes, yet I already know it fully am expecting it...Word by word ACTUAL conversations that I have ALREADY had in spirit that later REPLAY here in the world -this COMMON for me now - weekly - it is an intuitive truth at first I admit - but learn to trust it - learn to USE IT for guidance just asa Christ INSTRUCTS us to do -and it soon becomes a deep seated emotional KNOWING -exactly like a MEMORY IS - living truth.... Its proved itself to me many many times many many ways - even right here right now.. When it revels these deep metaphysical truths - and when I look and see that YES they DO make perfect logical sense and they DO all fit PERFECTLY together and they DO answer literally any question I have ever passed to it to answer - so I simply have no reason at all to doubt its authenticity - even if it tells me it is Christ speaking directly WHY should I ever doubt given all it has shown..??..

I mean - when we read Christ truth in the original gospels - HE TELLS US TO EXPECT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN - I just see it happening in MY life as HE predicted it should.. Make of it what you will.... Jeremy - try to see this - literally EVERYTHING in creation - is perceived in the MINDS EYE - my Father IS the DIVINE MIND - and I assure you (all) it functions exactly as I describe...To get an insight into that process - examine your OWN Mind for You are indeed made in HIS IMAGE - as Christ said - KNOW THY SELF fully - and once you have mastered your own Self in that way, then all these outer mysteries and external truths begin to be revealed...
Old 12-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Ascender

you said...”I am not sure what you mean by... Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people". first!... understand, these are NOT MY WORDS, I post the scriptures ,(1Cor. 6:6-10), which mean this is what Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3), had said. And it's VERY CLEAR, if we are involved in ANY...of these acts, we as verse 10 says...”will not inherit the Kingdom of God”.

we ALL ARE SINNERS!, and it doesn't matter WHO... believe they already has a first class ticket to Heaven. anyone who says they're NOT, is calling God a LIAR! ,(1John 1:7-10, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us). the acts that God says which can cause us to lose our lives, we need to CHANGE THEM, just as you have said you did ,(Psa. 119:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word).

see also (1Pet. 1:14 So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then). once we stop doing what Jehovah and Jesus sees as wicked. we need to make sure we don't go BACK TO IT. Jesus told us to deny ourselves and follow him ,(Luke 9:23). Jesus and his TRUE FOLLOWERS, didn't live as the rest of the world was living ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). Many "Christians, see what the scriptures say, but at times, IGNORE THEM. because we even as Christians ,can be selfish and about what we want. we can't!, (James 1:22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves).

you said..."Not sure why i can't call myself a Christian", you have the makings of a true Christian, why?... because you are HUMBLE! Jesus told his Apostles, a story of the humble sinner ,(Luke 18:10-14), the Pharisee, acted as though he had a first class ticket to Heaven, he will be humiliated. Putting down the humble publican, who didn't even think himself worthy enough to lift his eyes towards God, asking for forgiveness. He will be lifted about the first. MANY say they believe in "God" and Jesus, yet their actions shows they live as satan wants them to. we're ALL guilty of that!

satan also believes in them, yet he goes against them! true Jesus was SENT... by his Father to die for our sins, (John 3:16). but that DOESN'T MEAN we would be automatically saved, when the End finally hits. (verse 17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved), did you NOTICE the word..."MIGHT"? it depends on how we live. MANY believe once we get baptized, we are now saved. Jesus said differently (Matt. 24:13), "But the one who endures to the end will be saved"), NOTICE the word..."WILL"?! if we obey up to the End, the "MIGHT"... will change into "WILL". the End haven't came yet, so we ALL have hope!

the "LAKES OF FIRE", is symbolic, it's NOT an actual fiery lake , this is very deep for those who doesn't understand. but it represents TOTAL DESTRUCTION! the scriptures that you post from Revelation 20 is referring to those who are resurrected, (the dead). at this point, the wicked has already been destroyed. I notice the verse you post here ,("14 Then death and Hades").didn't say as MANY bibles..."HELL" , see the kj version ,(20:14 And death and hell). some bibles translators removed "hades" adding "HELL". which would help in the false teaching of a "HELLFIRE". which Jehovah and Jesus NEVER CREATED!

the closer to the End we get, more the TRUTH about "HELL", is revealed! God told Adam they he would "surely die", (Gen. 2:17), NLT version. he NEVER MENTION a fiery place. Many don't understand what Jesus meant at Matt. 5:29,30, and Matt. 5:21,22, when he mentioned "HELL" or "HELLFIRE". he was with his Father when ALL was created. and Jesus wasn't a liar. so he wouldn't go against what's true. Jesus KNEW even imperfect humans would understand what fire does, which is destroys! i really don't want to go into showing why the "hellfire" ISN'T true teaching right now. because this post is already long, but i can later if you want.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I see your points now. But just now what you said, Holy Ghost isn't from Christianity. They're from other sources of Gods. Just now they try to control over me. They send a group of eight small kids then they all merged in to my brain. That's the joke that you talked about the holy spirit. They're training a group of small kids for invasion in my mind then they're going to tell what they want you to know and then what you ask?

I tell you again, I also see what you call her Sofia, she's also merged into my body. But not into my mind and was chasing out of my body. Okay, your controlling Godof small kids are not from Christianity. That's for sure now, I saw them with my own third eye.

So now you're on your own now. And no need to drag Christianity into your worship-Gods of unknown deity. That's invasion by spiritual being. It's nothing of the Christianity belief of fire from the God. They're training them to invading human. So you know now what that actually is.

And your experience directly is not true but a fake truth. Someone not Christian connection group that controls over you or you're possessed by them. They can't control me for my mentors'quintessence dharma is with me. Even I don't care about them or go inside the sun will kill the small kids.

Not only Christianity God or saints or Angels can can foreseeing the future but most deity also can. Even ghosts also can foreseeing , so you're cheated by them. And muddled by their scandal invasion or mind control. That's what about the truth I can provide to you so far. And I'll soon find out who's the Gods behind all these. So just be patient before I've found out all the true stories about them.

These kids are only conveying the ideas for or from their master but they have no dharma that's why they never teach you any dharma. So it's obvious that they're not from creator. The most common dharma from creator is energy and knowledge of creation but you didn't get it. So it should be from other places.

I use my energy to filter all the eight small kids out of my brain already. So you should or they should understand who I'm now. I create energy sphere to filter them out that's creation by using or choosing the energy around me. But they don't know how I can do it. That means they're still no match with my dharma.

So I guess, they must have found a religion on earth already. And if not they can find a new religion of their own and tell the story of their own. So what for trying to take other's religion followers for cheating this way. All you said, isn't Christianity, it's easy to find out by true Christian belief. Christians are clever people not so easy to be cheated. You or your believe gods should know that.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Quote:
1) You said, Christ and Sofia is not the Creator but the son of creator. And you never mentioned what's the position of Sofia in this early life creation.... Creator's daughter or Christ's wife or his associate or just someone.....

Hmm - they are all CO DEPENDANT - all exist as ONE MIND - a TRINITY !!
You are trying to make it conform to mortal life and that is entirely back to front - OUR relations conform to THEM and are a reflection of this arrangement.. They are as said = PERSONALITY within the Divine Mind.... Look and follow - right now you know me as Ab Origine an internet PERSONALITY... At other times Iam called Peter, and iam a HUSBAND personality - iam a FATHER personality - Iam a BROTHER personality - Iam even an ENEMY personality to some people here...on and on an on -we CREATE personality to deal with our existence here...Do you see..??...

All these DIFFERENT personalities make up ME the entity...Similarly you (All) have many many personalities also.. This Divine TRINITY is exactly like OUR mind - we are made in THAT image.. Three separate and distinct personalities that are together in a silent realm of NO MATERIAL FORMS - they recognise them self AS LIGHT and it is from HIS level of Divine Mind that all creation flows forth.....

Quote:
2) They create 360 realms? Did these realms share the same stars and universe? You never mentioned that.

NO - they are each SELF CONTAINED REALMS - that first realm where the Trinity abide is the only realm that Christ names - it is called Barbello.. Next they create other great realms and more Divine Personality comes forth to rule them - these are called LUMINARIES... Look - mortal man - us here -we CANNOT ASCEND TO THESE REALMS - it is NOT POSSIBLE - first we MUST DIE and free our Soul completely - purify our energy HERE and then sever all ENERGETIC TIES to his low realm BEFORE we may enter those High realms... THIS is what Christ PREPARES US FOR...

It is an heirachy of nested reality with Divine mind filtering down to become mortal individual - and mortal mind climbing back up, ascending to become the Divine.. Below the Luminaries are the realms we CAN attain - 360 greater realms as said all similar to this one we inhabit - they have their own "god rulers" that are called ARCHONS - Yhvh is an Archon - NOT a Creator god... That's three hundred and sixty ONE great realms - all the rest under the Trinity Divine Mind, but this one - at first - is SEPERATE...

Quote:
3) How can Yhvh control energy? (Since afterwards you said, Sofia is the energy). And how Yhvh rearrange the energy? Do you know what's energy in the universe?

Energy is MIND - exactly the SAME THING... My Fathers FIRST THOUGHT quite literally CREATED that which we call energy - LIGHT.. Energy is controlled by focus of Mind - WILLPOWER.. Sophia is the SOURCE OF ENERGY - SHE CREATES IT as and when the Trinity need - no other beings can do that.. Do you see - She is VIRGIN - needs no other to conceive...Cosmic Womb - MOTHER OF ALL as ALL CREATION flows from Her source...

Follow - first She ACCIDENTALLY creates the dragon Yhvh - then She creates again ON PURPOSE - an ENTIRE REALM - SHE didn't create the universe WITHIN the realm - She just deposited all the ENERGY that would be needed and hid it from the rest of Creation along with her dragon mistake... Yhvh matures and realises it has this ability - what it focuses its MIND upon, will be CREATED because that is how CREATION ALWAYS WORKS - but look - its ONLY creating from the supply of energy that Sophia left for it.. see this universe - it is LIKE CLOCKWORK - it is RECYCLING IT SELF over and over - the SAME energy going round in never ending patterns.. in order for something NEW to be created here - something OLD must first be DESTROYED !! Inevitable as Yhvh is (was) in control and that one CAN NOT CREATE - IS NOT DIVINE - it can only apply Mind and rearrange that which is already here..

Take notice - each time Yhvh creates it loses a small part of its own power - it has SHARED its power of control with the Arcangels to allow them to work and function as an extension of it - like a team they SHARE POWER.... Each time Yhvh created an Arcangel he lost some of his own strength and gave it over TO the Arcangel he had created... Thus he is always DESPERATE to have them SUBSERVIANT to him - he needs to control them all or he loses HIS OWN POWER in a very real sense... When the Divine event happened and the two realms finally became aware of each other, it prompted a series of events that ended with MANKIND being created.. This "power sharing drain" that Yhvh suffers is why when mankind is finally created, he must first PURSUADE THE ANGELS TO HELP HIM - come here he says lets get together and we too can make a "man" (as the image above in the true Divine realm)..

This is why he is so jealous and guarded - because he is realising that he is not all powerful after all - and then they all witness that SUPREME power of the true Divine, and so now his angels too know that he is not all powerful.. he WUILLNOT SHARE POWER at all - as he knows he is NOT DIVINE - what Creative power it posesses is only "on loan" to him and he is NOT the SOURCE of that creative power..

Quote:
4) There isn't mentioned of "karma" this word in Bible.

NO I know there is not - but I tell you (all) as He revealed it to me...The world has an idea about karma - says it is a "reward or punishment for past lives" and "what you sow is what you reap" ... Well that is only part truth and not entirely accurate...Our part truth is based on this foundational truth -the Divine mind WILL ALWAYS CREATE -and WE TOO - share that creative talent !!!

Therefore we can see - "bad karma" is simply creation that happens IN IGNORANCE OF SELF and talent - just like Sophia and Her ACCIDENTAL CREATION that She never INTENDED to happen yet came forth anyway... And "good karma" is creation that is done with wisdom of Self created with FULL INTENTION.. We look at the RESULTS when we judge it - but really w need to look at the CAUSE to see what is happening truly..

Quote:
5) What's the true realm? That's or why Christ and Sofia created 360 realm?

They are all "true realms" - creation comes forth as said BY IMAGINATION - CHOOSE what to create and simply CREATE IT...lol... It is a JOY and a BLISS to create - its own reward.. 360 realms were created based on SACRED GEOMETRY - Im not going to attempt to explain that here - as said for some of this truth we must experience it directly, words are never enough.. I will say here as above - it is a nested SPHERICAL reality - hence the names given - ARChons and ARCangels - an ARC is a part of a circle - a sphere - the name itself denotes they rule PART OF THE SPHERE ergo we know for sure Creation is spherical with realms existing WITHIN other realms in similar energetic arrangement to our realm...

Quote:
6) Yhuh has his own Angels? And they're more than one group of Angels?

Not only are there more than one group, but actually there are more than one TYPE of angel... An Angel is simply any entity that NATURALLY inhabits a realm other than THIS physical realm we inhabit.. We are CREATED HERE - Angels are created "there" in their own realms...They come in many mnay shapes sizes and forms - each of those 360 realms has its own Angelic host.. Some angel s are little more than clones - all the same - hive mind - some Angels are just like us, individual and UNIQUE..

Quote:
7) You claim that "the rest is the twisted religious history......" May I ask, how can you so confident or asserted to say so? Dreaming or from demons?

lol - simple - first the Holy Ghost alerted me to the deception - then it pointed me off to find the TRUTH - led me directly to the GNOSTIC GOSPELS and of course led me to search out academic truth of the origin of the bible and the religion.. So NO my friend -neither a dream nor a demon - lol - but REAL WORLD TRUTH AND REAL WORLD HISTORY verifies EVERYTHING that I say about that religion..

Quote:
8) You never mentioned Christ's Father is a creator. But Christ and Sofia are creating life...?

Again, there is NO SEPERATION - these three personalities exist and are fully codependant one to the others..

Quote:
9) No enemies in the spiritual realm? Joking?

Ah but I didn't sat y THAT did I..??...NO - said ther eis no SOURCE O F EVIL that is opposed to my Father !! Throughout these realms you will encounter MANY Beings that you will decide to be "evil" - even here flesh and blood on the Earth - but they have no creative evil source and were not called forth in that fallen state to BE evil incarnate - they are created by their own experience and Self ignorance that makes them separate AWAY from the Light - simple as that really.. With Self understanding they will again find the path Home..

Quote:
10) Formerly, you said, to combine two realms to be one. Now you said , two realm has knowing each other......

Yes - because at first they are entirely separate hidden and isolated - then they become known to each other with the Divine creation of Adamus - and they become fully joined as ONE realm by Christ taking the mortal form as Yeshua here among us - thus He bought the full Divine Presence here to man - taught us and showed us directly, our truth - then allowed Yeshua to perish so the Soul could return tomy Fathers realm, thus making an actual energetic connection and "pathway" linking the two realms now in eternity and finally allowing Souls here to ascend freely (once we understand His teaching)....

Quote:
11) What's a realm of "no time and no space" ---- a true realm? But you can "experience it directly" that's crazy not "gnosis". What's no space mean?

As I have told you - some truths go far beyond written words - you MUST experience it to understand that - and look - THAT - direct truth revealed IS Gnosis..

Quote:
12) Object create by the mind is in a person not outside . So you say, all this is in your (or creator's ?) thoughts or mind ,then how can you call it as the truth of Christianity or the universal truth?

Because He is speaking of the VERY FIRST CREATION ever anywhere !!! As in -the SOURCE OF ALL CREATION - lol - do let it sink in.... ofocurse also it MUST be the "truth of Christianity" because simply it the "truth that Christ revealed" lol... it may not be RELIGIOUS truth - but as I said all along, and as He warned, the religion DECEIVES YOU ON PURPOSE !! And of course it IS the UNIVERSAL TRUTH - as Christ IS THE SOURCE - part of that Trinity mind that starts it ALL off..

Quote:
13) You don't know what's energy, you think that's Sofia, she's the light the source of energy? Have you see HER? Is she a group of light or what is she looks like?

lol - Should I even bother to answer that now given all that I say above - For those with ear to hear... Im sure you can (all) begin to understand - PERSONALITY within a Divine Mind - all Creation flows from the ABSTRACT realms that are by definition, OUTSIDE our space and time
Old 12-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

The answers you give is not from Christianity source. So it's not important for all Christians now. You should know how to deal with it if you're still as a Christian. Of you can find your own religion with the help of your holy spirit now inside your mind. But I can tell you they're very extreme type of Gods or practice.

If you want to follow them it's your own business. But you can't muddle the Christianity communities . It's because they're not the same as Christians belief. So this one I write it short. And good luck to you.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
you said...”I am not sure what you mean by... Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people". first!... understand, these are NOT MY WORDS, I post the scriptures ,(1Cor. 6:6-10), which mean this is what Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3), had said. And it's VERY CLEAR, if we are involved in ANY...of these acts, we as verse 10 says...”will not inherit the Kingdom of God”.

we ALL ARE SINNERS!, and it doesn't matter WHO... believe they already has a first class ticket to Heaven. anyone who says they're NOT, is calling God a LIAR! ,(1John 1:7-10, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us). the acts that God says which can cause us to lose our lives, we need to CHANGE THEM, just as you have said you did ,(Psa. 119:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word).

see also (1Pet. 1:14 So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then). once we stop doing what Jehovah and Jesus sees as wicked. we need to make sure we don't go BACK TO IT. Jesus told us to deny ourselves and follow him ,(Luke 9:23). Jesus and his TRUE FOLLOWERS, didn't live as the rest of the world was living ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). Many "Christians, see what the scriptures say, but at times, IGNORE THEM. because we even as Christians ,can be selfish and about what we want. we can't!, (James 1:22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves).

you said..."Not sure why i can't call myself a Christian", you have the makings of a true Christian, why?... because you are HUMBLE! Jesus told his Apostles, a story of the humble sinner ,(Luke 18:10-14), the Pharisee, acted as though he had a first class ticket to Heaven, he will be humiliated. Putting down the humble publican, who didn't even think himself worthy enough to lift his eyes towards God, asking for forgiveness. He will be lifted about the first. MANY say they believe in "God" and Jesus, yet their actions shows they live as satan wants them to. we're ALL guilty of that!

satan also believes in them, yet he goes against them! true Jesus was SENT... by his Father to die for our sins, (John 3:16). but that DOESN'T MEAN we would be automatically saved, when the End finally hits. (verse 17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved), did you NOTICE the word..."MIGHT"? it depends on how we live. MANY believe once we get baptized, we are now saved. Jesus said differently (Matt. 24:13), "But the one who endures to the end will be saved"), NOTICE the word..."WILL"?! if we obey up to the End, the "MIGHT"... will change into "WILL". the End haven't came yet, so we ALL have hope!

the "LAKES OF FIRE", is symbolic, it's NOT an actual fiery lake , this is very deep for those who doesn't understand. but it represents TOTAL DESTRUCTION! the scriptures that you post from Revelation 20 is referring to those who are resurrected, (the dead). at this point, the wicked has already been destroyed. I notice the verse you post here ,("14 Then death and Hades").didn't say as MANY bibles..."HELL" , see the kj version ,(20:14 And death and hell). some bibles translators removed "hades" adding "HELL". which would help in the false teaching of a "HELLFIRE". which Jehovah and Jesus NEVER CREATED!

the closer to the End we get, more the TRUTH about "HELL", is revealed! God told Adam they he would "surely die", (Gen. 2:17), NLT version. he NEVER MENTION a fiery place. Many don't understand what Jesus meant at Matt. 5:29,30, and Matt. 5:21,22, when he mentioned "HELL" or "HELLFIRE". he was with his Father when ALL was created. and Jesus wasn't a liar. so he wouldn't go against what's true. Jesus KNEW even imperfect humans would understand what fire does, which is destroys! i really don't want to go into showing why the "hellfire" ISN'T true teaching right now. because this post is already long, but i can later if you want.

Thank you Jojo for clearing things up for me. I just get so frustrated cause i want to live like God wants me to live but can't, it's so tough for me as i am sure it is for everyone.

I have read by allot of people that say the garden of Eden was not on earth and that Adam and Eve was kicked out of Eden and was banned to earth so maybe hell was not there yet. Just what i heard.

I don't believe that God would send anyone to hell cause God is a god of love but i guess i am not 100% sure.

Do i get you right that you mean there is no hell but if we don't live like God wants us we will just be destroyed? or were all destroyed already but why only them and not us?

There are some articles that say that the signs of The Woman and the Dragon is going to happen this year in the stars. It's going to be the first for 7000 years so Could it happen anytime soon?

If you could sometime describe what is meant by hellfire when you have time i would really appreciate it!!!

Thank you!!!!
Old 13-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?

Go back to post #5. The correspondence of all reality resolves to the person we are imaged from (Colossians 1:15-17). Within the collective man (Son of God), we are all Sons of Men. Manu in Sanskrit is the origin of all of us from the prime relative to God (first division of the light). Manu means, "To Think." Satan is a ruler, throne, power and authority in the Son of God (Colossians 1:15-18). It's our conscience (Accuser). Note how Yahweh silenced his own conscience in Zechariah 3. He prepared his high priest Joshua (Yeshua), which is what the body in baptism (life in waters below) represents. He yielded his Spirit to the material host, which is what Satan had to eventually do (HIS CONSCIENCE).

We then find out why by returning to Genesis 9.

Genesis 9:6

Whoever sheds human blood,
by human hands HIS blood
will be shed.

Yahweh paid his own price as his own scapegoat. By this, the entire image of the Son of God is given the gift of rebirth from the abyss (pit). Check 1 Peter 3 to see if I am correct. Baptism (rebirth) is the opportunity of Matthew 3 baptism.

He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Clear conscience (sent back to the abyss). Man regenerated by baptism, which is the beast (animal nature) in the waters of the flood. All of it is symbolism for Manu in a state of lower Guna (Tamas). Rajas is the passion (TIME), Tamas is space and Sattva is our true being once Satan (Conscience) is sacrificed in the trial.

Yahweh is Yama in Sanskirt, meaning ruler of the underworld (Ishvara). Yama means self-control.

It's all mind and the rulers, powers, thrones and authorities you are developing as a man in Tamas (Ignorance). You can't find this information unless you come through the word (Son) to the Father (Aleph Bet). Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father, or meaning of the letters. Sanskrit is the key.
Old 15-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?

Who is called "the god of this world"? The Prince and power of the air", and, "this age"?
And? What did Jesus have to say about this world?

What is very difficult? How is the devil illustrated, also?
With hooves, a tail... horns?
What are you in the world? The evolved animal/mammal, evolved in what science tells us today is, "illusory"? In, "Space/Time"?

Who is "Mara" in Buddhism?

Get it together. Before it's too late.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein