Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I said everything is true to the perciever Jeremy..... the perciever....
If Ab said he spoke and had a smoke with Jesus then it is true for him,
I haven't done the same with Jesus so it isn't something that is true to me, can you see the difference ?

But you said, EVERYTHING he said is right.

That's why I'm the second time to ask you the same question about all he said. Okay, now it's clear that your understanding is not everything he said. It's only the part or something you think is right. I accept that explanation.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So you're basically saying God just randomly makes up a bunch of false stories about Satan while he doesn't exist (according to you) and lead people astray? Sounds utterly rubbish if you ask me, but idk...

To a picture, it's true. He gives me many heavenly books about metaphysics or dharma practicing. It's not human can understand that truth.

He gives me a book that can allow me to travel to any part in the universe by zero distance or zero second travel to my destination. So if he says, something about it can you believe that? It's the same as the one that you refer to.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
But you said, EVERYTHING he said is right.

That's why I'm the second time to ask you the same question about all he said. Okay, now it's clear that your understanding is not everything he said. It's only the part or something you think is right. I accept that explanation.

No Jeremy what I said was ' Everything is true ' It is true to Ab because that is how he percieves.
You talk constantly about cupidsons, goddess wife, demons, controlling the weather, curing illnesses etc: and all this is true to you because you are the perceiver, to me they are not true because I do not experience these things. Do I call you a lier ? no I don't and you shouldn't either....
Old 11-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No Jeremy what I said was ' Everything is true ' It is true to Ab because that is how he percieves.
You talk constantly about cupidsons, goddess wife, demons, controlling the weather, curing illnesses etc: and all this is true to you because you are the perceiver, to me they are not true because I do not experience these things. Do I call you a lier ? no I don't and you shouldn't either....

He repeat his explanation of the Thomas book by saying, father, Jesus, holy spirit, God Jehovah or Yhuh, all in a different story distorted by him so his perception is true?

Don't forget, you never said, you believe my saying. So you never said, I'm a liar also. My encounter is something that I can touch, see feel, smell and hear.... So it's up to anyone to believe it or not. I only want to reveal the secret of the spiritual realm that no one here or other has ever known about it. And I've said, many times you can treat it as a story or a nonfiction story. I don't force other to believe me.

But Ab Orgine, is different , he wants all the viewers to believe what he says is......true.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jehovah God and Jesus created ALL, satan was first a beautiful Angel ,(Ezek. 28:13-15), until he began to sin. he wanted what Jehovah God had, which was to be worshiped. God didn't make him the way he is now. satan became that way when he lied to Eve, accusing him of doing something wrong. Angels have "FREE WILL" like humans. but Jehovah God expected them to use it for righteousness , satan didn't! despite the belief of a "HELLFIRE" ,did the bible show demons were kicked out of Heaven into a fiery place?

NO it didn't! ,(Rev.12:7-9), shows he and his followers were kicked straight to EARTH! see also, (Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child).
sadly MANY doesn't understand where the word "HELL" came from. research if MANY really wanted the truth. would show that that word came from TWO WORDS. one from Hebrew and the of from Greek, "SHEOL and HADES". which was translated into the word "HELL". these words actually mean grave!

MANY don't understand what Jesus meant when he said ," anyone calling his brother "Raca"/ foolish ,"shall be in danger of hell fire". now king David and other men of Old had made some bad decisions. and it was worst then calling someone a fool, yet they were forgiven. so why would ANYONE want to believe just saying those words, can get one place in an eternal fire? Jesus KNEW humans understand what fire does, destroy! one faithful person spoke of "HELL", this is what Jonah said concerning "HELL" , (Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice).

he THOUGHT he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave. did Jehovah tell Adam that if he ate from a certain tree. he would be sent to a fiery place? , NO!, Jehovah told Adam he would "surely die",(kjv), Gen. 2:17).
Jehovah's words shows us that there would have been NO NEED to punish the dead for their sins. because once HUMANS DIED, they're "free from their sins", (Rom. 6:7). why?! because once we die, our sins are paid in full ,(Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord). also MANY believe the "SOUL" leaves the dead body, and that's what will be burning in a "Hellfire", a false teachings!

but the "SOUL" ISN'T a little ghost that leaves the body, the SOUL... IS A LIVING BEING ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). Jesus even showed us this when he was speaking a parable of the “rich man”, Jesus said ,(“And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry”, Luke 12:19). Why would Jesus use this word, if he KNEW the SOUL was the ghost of the dead? The dead wouldn't need to eat and drink, would they?

scripture says this ,(Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die..). if the "SOUL" is that of an ALREADY dead person, how doe it "DIE"... again? so demons are NOT in ANY fiery place, they on EARTH, "all day, everyday!" doing what they do best, getting people to do these things ,(1 Cor. 6:9,10 (NLT), Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people...). and this INCLUDE many who say they are "Christians"!

I am not sure what you mean by:

"Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people..[/color][/b].). and this INCLUDE many who say they are "Christians"! "

I use to be a drunk but not anymore so what happens when you are one what are you saying about drunks and other stuff you mentioned??? Sure i have done a lot of sin and if you or anyone else got it right to not to sin please let me know how the hell you got it right so i can do it too??? Not sure why i can't call myself a Christian i do believe in God and Jesus and is Jesus not suppose the save us from our sin? I have made some mistakes but i have to hope there is still hope for me and if not you say there is no Hellfire so not sure about that.

You also talk about Revelation that there is no hellfire but Revelation 20 verse 11-15 says that if your name is in the book of life then you are thrown in a lake of fire so hell is def mentioned in the bible.

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
To a picture, it's true. He gives me many heavenly books about metaphysics or dharma practicing. It's not human can understand that truth.

He gives me a book that can allow me to travel to any part in the universe by zero distance or zero second travel to my destination. So if he says, something about it can you believe that? It's the same as the one that you refer to.

Bluntly said, then YOUR God seems like an enourmous douchebag for spreading confusion and lies and causing unnecessary fear to people. And this book you're talking about, what book is it? Some book you found in the store, or just some ''magic'' book that somehow miraculously appeared in your hands?
Old 11-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Bluntly said, then YOUR God seems like an enourmous douchebag for spreading confusion and lies and causing unnecessary fear to people. And this book you're talking about, what book is it? Some book you found in the store, or just some ''magic'' book that somehow miraculously appeared in your hands?

The spiritual books that God Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha, Taoist Gods, Supreme Emperor of Jade ..... gave to me. And most of them are given by God Jehovah. I've a shelf of about hundred of books. They're keep in a secret place that no other Gods can find. And only my spirit can see them. Sometimes it will show to me in my brain also.

So what is written in the Bible is true in the sense that only happens in a picture. And a lot of them can be in his pictures . But he won't tell you or others directly. It's mainly to keep secret for the bad gods or demons (or bad people). So you see hundred of books that if it's writing out it's more than a Bible........

Once, a demon mermaid who want to make love with me and she's captured inside a picture of a scenery. So you see what I mean. What for he wants to lie to you? Or the others? But he no need to say everything to you or bad gods or demons. That's why you only have to have faith on God bless of your religion. But it may not happen as you expected. And it's working that way.......
Old 12-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Some interesting things to note from Christ perspective - delivered in His complete truth in the gospels we now call "gnostic" but which are actually the original direct teaching He gave, and also some twisting of His truth contained within the bible new testament gospels that fraudulantly claim to be the disciples works, but are actually edited texts forced upon the world centuries later....Combining ALL sources of knowledge, there are many inconsistancies, and things to note and hold as foundation here..

First thing to note - in the ORIGINAL gospel of John - banned as herasy even though John is a SAINT...lol - we see Christ explain the complete step by step layout to Creation, how and why it unfolded - what realm got created first, what spirit rules there etc etc etc - until finally we find the CREATION of the one we call Yhvh god of the bible...

He tells us point blank that the one we THOUGHT was supreme here, is actually NOT SUPREME at all - He calls it, not a "god" at all, but merely an ANGEL - one among many, all the others created similar... It is known these days as an ARCHON....

He goes on to say that all the other Archons are created the same way by Christ and His female counterpart, Sophia (see none of His truth is contained in the bible lol and now the religious types here are all going - W T F?? whos Sophia??) lol - but follow if I say She is part of the TRINITY then that should rest the religious mind for now - Christ AND Sophia cause DIVINE Creation - perfect creation....

This one time though, Sophia ALONE and without Christ at all, accidently, creates this other Angel - this Archon - and Christ said again directly - it is MALFORMED, and look Folks, it is a DRAGON !! Sophia out of FEAR shame GUILT - HIDES her mistake - She creates again alone, a whole entire spiritual realm - THIS UNIVERSE, and here she hides the Angel that is a DRAGON....Let it sink in deep....

Next thing to note - is that whole "war in heaven" - this is really where the bible narrative begins - but according to Christ there was lots and lots happening before this starts here....ARCHONS and MANY REALMS are created - Angels without number - all manner of lifeforms - all exist as ONE DOMAIN under the DIVINE TRINITY.... And then there is THIS DOMAIN - single ,solitary, ISOLATED and HIDDEN on purpose - our "god" the DRAGON resides here in SECRET !! The dragon cast out of heaven the bible says - is a reflection of the REAL dragon being first created by mistake and cast out of the REAL heaven of My Father placed hidden HERE in isolation !!

Now the religion portrays this dragon as the "bad guy" and tells you openly it is the master of all deception and treachery - so clever it has fooled you all into believing it is god supreme... It has INVENTED the "satan2 character based on its OWN NATURE and own origins -the bible version is a TWISTING of it s truth always.... Throughout ALL this scripture, there is only ever one dragon - and according to Christ this dragon will go on to rule THIS realm, will CREATE US DIRECTLY and then hold our Souls in eternal servitude to it, through its lies deception and by keeping us ygnorant to spiritual truth, that is of course until Christ comes to intervene on our behalf and set all this straight for us..

As said, in the ORIGINAL scripture here, He NEVER mentions any such satan character at all - never mentions ANY source of "evil" or any force or power that is opposed to my Father...NEVER mentions any realm like "hell" or any form of eternal damnation....NONE of it ...its ALL religious chicanery aimed at keeping you both fearful and ignorant of truth.. Thus it dominates you, captivates you..

Last thing to note - in the bible version of John - we find Christ have the first confrontation with the religion of Yhvh...They call Him a charlatan, say THEY are legitimate following Abraham and Moses...Christ tells them YES you do follow that god, but that god IS NOT MY FATHER -He then tells them again directly, face to face, that they follow the FATHER OF LIES says their god is a MURDERER who is DECEIVING THEM - and as we know, that title - "father of lies" - is indeed the one the religion taught you to fear as "the DEVIL father of lies"...

Add it all up - satan as we are TAUGHT to know it, is purely a RELIGIOUS FICTION - they invented this enemy to keep you all in check and to dominate you... The one to truly fear IS the god itself who is behind the whole deception !!

Sophia is the real enemy?
Old 12-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
Sophia is the real enemy?

Can you see the "world creation" become the "world of reproduction". What's a joke? Creator can create and he can dissolve it. So he has to form a religion on earth to correct this error of Sofia? Another joke? The dragon is a joke again, it becomes God like or among us? Another joke. He explained, all the wrong and bad things are pushing to God Jehovah and all the good things to Christ. But he never know Christ is creator or son of God? He mixed up Christ and creator. Then Sofia as female for reproduction of all life? Hahaha!!!! What's the joke??? He's the world class of cypher-punk.

Just to note that all religions founders on earth never know who's creator? They're all the creation of creator. So is God Jehovah. And God Jehovah is not a dragon (I'll keep my promise not to tell who he's ......) , he's other type of animal origin (I see with my own third eye and my naked eyes). So Ab Orgine said Christ told that God Jehovah is the Satan himself or he's the dragon. What a joke? All interpretation are incoherent or not tally with reality. His one-track mind as the more he explained the more out of context...... then all are becoming a long-winded empty talk.......
Old 12-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Master

In the end....it doesn't matter what you believe. As long as you are leading a true loving life.

With a view towards there being a life continuing on after the death of the flesh.

You can live two ways in the realms without the flesh.
a natural life of love or hate.
a life with a view towards divinity, following the narrow path of "gods/or creators" way of love and understanding.

In nbr 1....
you can climb to great hights of moral perfection....OR....spiral into the darkest depths of ugliness and despair.

In #2
You can desire for "creators/gods" very essence....the holy spiritual energy to flow into you, and reconstruct 'you' the soulself that you are

And that intelligent holy spiritual essence, "of creator" which is always present amongst us will flow into us, "us the soulselves" and transform us into divine beings.

It doesn't matter if we are being fooled, by what anyone on this site keeps trying to have us believe, re:- that we are being fooled by....religion, pre biblical texts or 2000 year old biblical texts or modern day biblical texts. Or any other jargon regarding god or jesus or demigods or whatever else.

Fact is, the the intelligence of the universe has been set up with different laws that operate within this universe as a self correcting universe of abundance.
And these laws understand the universe and us and know what darkness and or goodness is going on in this universe, and, that just maybe we are being mislead or fooled etc etc away from the one and only "creators/gods truth.

And these laws do know that altough someone maybe praying to a god of his/her choice which may not be the one and only "creator/god" that needs to be referred to in prayer, to start the out pouring of the one and only "creator/gods" devine essence, into us, to transform us into devine beings...it wil happen, regardless. ..just as long as we are in truth, loving beings or even dark beings 'in truth' looking for change.

That energy will only flow into us to a certain degree, depending on our
Truth at that moment, that we do indeed want change for the betterment of our way of being at that moment...if we are not asking in truth for change for the betterment, of our way of being, with a view towards love, it will not flow into us, in order to make that change within us.

....IF you desire for darkness you become very depleted and grossly disgustingly ugly with a mind to match.....thanks to the ever abundant law of "reap as you sow"....
....IF you desire for morals of love and perfection, you grow exceedingly beautiful smart and all abundant within your environment and of your possessions....thanks to the ever abundant law "of reap as you sow"

Or if you DESIRE for "creators/gods" devine essence to transform you, you will soar to devine perfection, way above the non devine, natural spiritual way of being of the realms without the flesh.....

...you can stay as you are, a non devine naturally loving spiritual being in the realms without the flesh....OR...you can be transformed into a devine being with access to "creators/gods" many splendidly beautiful abundant mansions within the devine realms without the flesh. Which are located further a field from the Summerlands of "natural love", in a loction closer to "creator/god" and which are also protected by a more powerful invisible border of demarkation....and of which these devine mansions also have invisible borders within them, of which can only be passed after receiving sufficient quantities of creators transforming very essence.

And also, like above within the safety of the ""natural love"" summerlands which have been created for us by creator are also invisible barriers of demarcation. Walk towards an invisible barrier, without sufficient loving morals within your way of being and the closer that you approach that invisible barrier the more stifling the atmosphere becomes, and if you continue to proceed there in, the more difficult it becomes to stay in those locations, and you will find yourself turning around and retreating.

↑↑↑that is just another self correcting law of the "natural love" summerlands. That law, keeps unloving beings from disturbing the peace and harmony of locations of a higher love and understanding.

Regards neil.