Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Help! Energy being is stuck in body

I just dont know where else to ask, this a is serious question

does anybody know of ways to seperate a being from my body

we have been trying to free us for days now and the process is always very long and painful and never succeeds

please we want to get out!
Old 29-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Seeker

There is no separation what you are dealing with is only an aspect of you as all things are. your consciousness is displayed in your environment. embrace life and accept there is a thinking or emotional process that needs to change. love and light and chanting god are your best bet!
Old 01-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soduh
There is no separation what you are dealing with is only an aspect of you as all things are. your consciousness is displayed in your environment. embrace life and accept there is a thinking or emotional process that needs to change. love and light and chanting god are your best bet!

Not true at all. Js.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by plesiothx

we have been trying to free us for days now and the process is always very long and painful and never succeeds

Pm me please.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by plesiothx

You can contact a gentleman by the name of Chuck Diliberto. He is literally an acended master and has very similar abilities to that of a shaman. He runs a spiritual organization called "Consciousness Awakening & Development of Western NY" they also have a website. He is truly remarkable in his abilities and I am convinced he is definitely the real deal. He can even work long distances. I had a few sessions with him and I can not put into words things that I felt on a physical level which he removed from me and my body. We all have attatchments of some sort being human beings and he is truly remarkable in what he can do. He works by energy and grids. I have a business card from him and he also has a website as well. If you want his number just let me know. I felt like a new person when I left my sessions with him and he can even close portals, do energy clearings, remove attatchments, balance and align chakras and energies and much more.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Ascender
What type of being are you and why did you get stuck? Are you part of the host that wants to detach or an outside entity that entered freely or did you get pulled in?
Old 02-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

There is definitely a way to clear stuck energy attachments from your body. It can take just minutes also. Energy can get stuck in our chakras/energy system and can be cleared out. Everything is energy (including attachments/beings) PM me with details.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
Agree with last comment.

Sounds like emotional blockages, which can be removed. It is knowing exactly what the emotional blockage is and then you can work on it.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Seeker

Do it with your arms on your whole body.

So take all the energy out to the edge of your body and push it out while pressing it out with your hands.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
I could be wrong but I believe you're confusing your own soul for this ''energy being'' and if that is indeed the case it would be needless for me to tell you how to seperate it from your body.