Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Questions about Satan?

Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice

Who is satan ?
Old 10-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Who is satan ?
Do you feel better now, after trolling?
Old 10-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Do you feel better now, after trolling?

Asking a legitimate question is trolling ?
When you ask a person ' Who is satan ' you usually find that they don't know themselves but have been conditioned by their religion or upbringing to believe in a satan. So mybe you can explain to me please. Who is satan ?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

SpiritualNovice;
Quote:

.......and........which god..??? lol
Old 10-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

SpiritualNovice;

.......and........which god..??? lol
You too ... do you feel better after trolling?
Old 06-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Knower
Supposedly God Knows everything, so with that in mind, I think he created everything out of boredom, he even created himself a nemesis, Satan who is also one of his sons, that's taking over the world he (God) loves so much. right now he's waiting on a big event he put in motion to drop in to be the hero, but this is just my opinion, I stopped being religious long ago, I just believe there is a source whose absent from his creation.

As for what Lucifer does in hell is commander his demons to do his biding, sometimes he's(Lucifer) on the front lines with them recking havoc among us.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 06-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Knower
Quote:

Satan is the accuser, or conscience. Yahweh is Yama from Sanskrit, or the sub-conscience (ruler of the underworld). In Sanskrit, Yama means self-control. Between the accuser (Conscience) and the sub-conscience, the human mind is regulated. Manu is the Sanskrit word for man, or the first-born man over all creation (just as Colossians 1:15-17 states). Manu means, "To Think." Brahma is A bram, or the one coming from this same Eastern tradition bearing a new son (nation). All of what you know of Christian religion is a copy of Eastern Mysticism in an Esoteric form, restated in hidden traditional doublespeak. Every nation wrapped the same symbolism in types (Allusions and Metaphors). Satan is responsible for sifting the mind (wheat) of weeds (sin), which is what your accuser does (Conscience). It's not a person, it's you and your functions from the mind. It's your rulers, powers, thrones and authorities of the mind, as stated in Colossians 1. The Son of God is all of us collectively. Colossians 1:15-18 explains by calling all of us by one title. You get the same from Exodus 4 when Israel is called the Son of Yahweh (His Firstborn). Keep in mind that Adam is Elohim's firstborn form Genesis 1, so Yahweh is not Elohim, but Israel's Elohim (their mind as a nation). His decisions were their self-reflected and collective mind, just as Krishna is that of those taking that tradition as the body (Tantra = text becoming the body).

You can follow the same path from Buddhism. BUDH means to awaken. Mara was his mother. Mara is illusion. What do you awaken from? Illusions like Satan, death, hell and the like. Love is the law. All other lower shadows are illusions to perfect love, which keeps no records of wrongs (1 Cor 13). God is Love (1 John 4). Neither God nor Jesus judges any man (John 5 and 8). Jesus said, "forgive them, for they know no what they do." He then blasts the leaders of Israel for hiding these keys to knowledge that I share openly today. Truth sets you free. Keys are what I show you.

Manu means, "To think." Did Manu hang on a cross? Yes. Adam is Manu Prime. He paid the cost for his mistake, as well as that of the scapegoat Yahweh (subconscience). Genesis 9:6 was Yahweh's error (bloodshed). Man is the Lord. It's us collectively. Do not judge or you judge yourself. Now you know why. All those you would judge are you as one being called the Lord. He forgives you if you forgive him. It's a mirror. Your conscience will still sift you, even if you know this information. Satan is Arum (cunning). Man is naked (Arummim). Reincarnation is being born again, which is a universal truth. You are not allowed to know your former lives here on Earth. This is how Manu (Adam) returns again. You are him. We are the body of Christ returned. Not only are you Christ returned in the flesh, you are Satan by fact you still have not defeated your conscience. Christ still has work to do in the flesh. That is, again, you / me / all of us.

The point is to be clothed and able to stand (Aleph). Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Death in Hebrew is Mem Tav (no Aleph). Now you know how to defeat death. Be strong (Self-control). Control of what? Your sub-conscience and your conscience silenced.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Suspended
Yesterday and today I see an action of satan with my name. On the name list of my name there's formerly a three others name with JeremP, Jeremyfault and Jeremyfaupt but yesterday there're four funny names in front of my name with JeffreyErype, Jeffrelew, Jeffrey××××, my name that's yesterday and today, two names of JeffreyErype Jeffrelew , my name and after my name is Jeremyluff . So this is an action of satan joke. And it's either someone who is Taoist practitioner or Tibetan Buddhism practitioner or Hinduism Practitioner......

So anyone who wants to know who the joker doing this is with spells and incantations then this is an example of satan.And it's satan he try to muddle my intelligence or thinking? HAHAHA!!!!! Satan , you can always try your best. I'm always not be affected. Fortunately, you're human otherwise my Cupidsons will send you to the HELL then you'll know who I'm.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Satan isn't in Hell yet. He is on earth deceiving people and trying to keep them from serving God. Chapter 20 of Revelation reveals what lies ahead for him. When Jesus returns to earth to establish his thousand year rule Satan will be confined to the bottomless pit so he can no longer deceive humans. At the end of this time he will be released to test those who have been born during this time. Many will follow him.

Here is how the rebellion will end. "And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:9,10 ESV It is only after this that Satan will be in Hell. This will be followed by the creation of a new Heaven and a new Earth.

Here is a good source of information about Satan and his demons.

https://carm.org/questions-about-demons

As to your question about why God created Satan in the first place, I don't know. I suspect that if God told us the reason we wouldn't be able to comprehend it. I am certain that God will give us the answer to this question and many others after we leave this life.