Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-05-2011, 05:45 AM
FleurDeLeo

Aura layers in Indigos?

Hello there!! So I have a few questions regarding aura layers and indigos...

First though, I wish I had the ability to immediately see auras... I have to meditate and focus for awhile before it becomes visible, the only time I've been able to look at someone and see auras have been, erm, under the influence of a certain couple of things. I know that Indigos are supposed to have indigo or purple auras... I'm wondering if mine is considered indigo? I visited an intuitive at a crystal shop not too long ago and she said I exuded a very bright aquamarine layer and a warm violet layer in my aura. After talking with her I heard her say to the store owner who was passing by "she shines very bright doesn't she?" and she nodded and smiled at me. :)

So would an aquamarine and violet aura be in the indigo category? Can indigos have other aura layers that have another dominant color? I don't know that much about auras so I'd love to be enlightened. Also, do I just need to practice more to see auras easier? I would love to be able to go somewhere and be able to spot and indigo or crystal child by their aura. (I do think it's possible to tell by energy as well... I'm confident my coworkers 3 year old is a crystal child I'm so fascinated by her :)

~ Fleur De Leo ~
Old 27-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Kristine

i believe there can be overlapping colors, but I’m not very knowledgeable of this area. From what I understand (which really isn’t that much) being indigo go beyond a color to internal impulses. I have read a few things, but there not all accurate.
Sorry I don’t know more, hope it helped.
Old 27-10-2011, 04:41 AM
mattie

Seeing Energy

Energy fields/signatures can be easier to see beginning w/ non-human subjects.

Seeing Energy Fields & Human Auras- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post191409

Our aura colors can change because of many things. Don’t get overly hung up on the colors or the categories such as indigo, crystal, etc.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Kristine

I would assume the color changes due to stress or medications when getting older.
Why does it change.
Old 28-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
I would assume the color changes due to stress or medications when getting older.
Why does it change.

It is my understanding that the color changes are due to vibrational energy shifts.

All physical manifestations are a reflection of various vibrational energies. The human person who evolves the higher vibrational energies have stronger reflections of colors than those who do not.

Stress deflates our frequencies, meditations tend to increases them. As we nurture our way of being over time, which is sort of like getting older, we become a reflection of the things that we have chosen to think about - our perceptions and perspectives about our life.

The younger generation is not as locked into fear and stressed ways of living for the most part. The children at this time have a very different energetic potential that any proceeding generation of humans. They reflect humanity's future more than our current generation, which BTW created that opportunity for them.

Any of us can choose to vibrate at our highest level and become masterful. It is however more likely with the younger ones, their children, and their grandchildren.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-10-2011, 04:00 AM
Kristine

Wow John, that was really well explained. Thank you.