Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-05-2017, 04:59 PM
FrankieJG

Can spirits influence human relationships?

This may sound like a stupid question but I am in need of an answer.I have a hard time attracting a man.Those who are attracted to me ,change their minds overnight or within 2-3 days.Non of them stay.Something always come our way and change the boy.It is very strange.Sometimes I feel like a spirit is doing this.A spirit is not letting me get into any relationship.Can I have your opinions? What can I do about this?
Old 12-05-2017, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator
Aw Frankie...

But what makes you feel someone else is involved? After all, a Spirit is someone else. But of course you might have your reasons for thinking that, obviously....if you have had involvement with possessive Spirits. But otherwise why should there be a Spirit involved?

These boys may be the wrong type for you. You are probably an attractive woman and they go for that, then maybe sense something else. Maybe they sense a depth to you which they can't measure up to? Or feel you have a need for commitment and love....which they can't respond to?
Maybe you are just weeding out the boys and one day will meet the man.
Whatever you do don't blame yourself. And remember, a good match with another person can be worth waiting for.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:48 PM
Knower

It certainly could happen but I agree with looking at other possible obstacles first. It very well could be that you're intimidating somehow or they just don't feel like they measure up. Otherwise this is a personal question but do you have a specific reason to think a spirit might be sabotaging your potential relationships?
Old 20-05-2017, 05:04 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
It certainly could happen but I agree with looking at other possible obstacles first. It very well could be that you're intimidating somehow or they just don't feel like they measure up. Otherwise this is a personal question but do you have a specific reason to think a spirit might be sabotaging your potential relationships?

.If it was normal I wouldn't post about it here.I posted to get opinions because it felt strange.In fact the house I am living is over a century old and has never been restored. We already feel the negative energy in the house.No financial improvement, family quarrels, mental instability etc We are making arrangements to shift to a house of our own as this house we live now belongs to my great aunt.Her plan is to sell this.But in a psychic reading i got in January the psychic told the owner( late great grand ma) doesn't like this to be sold but later in another reading she said she agreed.However we are still looking for a good buyer.Anyway back to the issue, I have been dumped/rejected by a fleet of guys who changed their minds overnight.They were the ones who came after me except for one person who I had a crush on.The rest were interested in me.It's like a repeating story.A guy seems to be interested in me,he approaches me,then he does things to impress me, we become friends,he asks me out,I take a little time and starts to date,I get excited,the following day or 3 days later I get a message from the guy I am sorry I don't want this.Or I am sorry I can't get over my ex.Something comes our way and the guy changes his mind.I never got the chance to continue a single relationship for more than 3-4 days.My friends even told me (for fun though which I later started to think more serious) that there's something wrong that makes these guys repel.Because it is really fishy indeed.It has been happening over and over and over again.Now I can predict what will happen next.Also I have a hard time getting out of the house.Wherever I go I rotate back.Something comes my way to make me hate the place, or either I fall ill ..something happens and I come home.Believe me or whatever I am almost caged.Sometimes I stay at home for a month without stepping out of the house.The last time I went out was for this date with a a guy who I met on facebook and who I have been chatting with for 6 years .He friendzoned right after the date.It was not like he has never seen me before.We have seen each other time to time in seminars and accounting classes.I don't know what happened.He was head over heals for me and everything turned upside down within few mins.He said I was not the type he expected me to be.In other words I wasn't looking the way he wanted me to look.Wth he has seen me before.That's why he wanted a relationship.He wanted to know me better.At least to date me or hang out more so that we get to spend time together.But he changed his mind within mins.He apologized to me saying I feel terrible because it was all about the looks.Now I feel so insecure about myself.He didn't friend zone he completely checked me off from his circle.He and I have known each other for 6 years.This is not the first time.This has happened way too many times.This only makes me lose friends/people in my circle and this is not normal.And my friends feel sorry for me.Even they are confused about what is going on in my life.I have no faith in relationships or love right now.All I know is that something is wrong,it is clear to me and I need to fix it before anything else.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:18 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto

If it was normal I wouldn't post about it here.I posted to get opinions because it felt strange.In fact the house I am living is over a century old and has never been restored. We already feel the negative energy in the house.No financial improvement, family quarrels, mental instability etc We are making arrangements to shift to a house of our own as this house we live now belongs to my great aunt.Her plan is to sell this.But in a psychic reading i got in January the psychic told the owner( great grand ma) doesn't like this to be sold but later in another reading she said she agreed.However we are still looking for a good buyer.Anyway back to the issue, I have been dumped/rejected by a fleet of guys who changed their minds overnight.They were the ones who came after me except for one person who I had a crush on.The rest were interested in me.It's like a repeating story.A guy seems to be interested in me,he approaches me,then he does things to impress me, we become friend,he asks me out,I take a little time and starts to date,I get excited,the following day or 3 days later I get a message from the guy I am sorry I don't want this.Or I am sorry I can't get over my ex.Something comes our way and the guy changes his mind.I never got the chance to continue a single relationship for more than 3-4 days.My friends even told me (for fun though which I later started to think more serious) that there's something wrong that makes these guys repel.Because it is really fishy indeed.It has been happening over and over and over again.Now I can predict what will happen next.Also I have a hard time getting out of the house.Wherever I go I rotate back.Something comes my way to make me hate the place, or either I fall ill ..something happens and I come home.Believe me or whatever I am almost caged.Sometimes I stay at home for a month without stepping out of the house.The last time I went out was for this date with a a guy who I met on facebook and who I have been chatting with for 6 years .He friendzoned right after the date.It was not like he has never seen me before.We have seen each other time to time in seminars and accounting classes.I don't know what happened.He was head over heals for me and everything turned upside down within few mins.He said I was not the type he expected me to be.In other words I wasn't looking the way he wanted me to look.Wth he has seen me before.That's why he wanted a relationship.He wanted to know me better.At least to date me or hang out more so that we get to spend time together.But he changed his mind within mins.He apologized to me saying I feel terrible because it was all about the looks.Now I feel so insecure about myself.He didn't friend zone he completely checked me off from his circle.He and I have known each other for 6 years.This is not the first time.This has happened way too many times.This only makes me lose friends/people in my circle and this is not normal.And my friends feel sorry for me.Even they are confused about what is going on in my life.I have no faith in relationships or love right now.All I know is that something is wrong,it is clear to me and I need to fix it before anything else.

By reading this some may think I am needy,or desperate to find a guy because there's so many other things to do in life other than being in a relationship.Trust me I am not being needy.Just as much as everyone else would look for some company I would love to have a boyfriend too.There is nothing wring with it right? TBH all these time,in most of the cases I was not really expecting to be in a relationship.The guys came asking me out and they seemed nice so after associating them for some time I said okay.But then the things started to change.And it has been repeating.I am concerned about improving my life.One may think I have no direction or any aim.Trust me.I DO.I have been so achievement oriented and I have been winning all island prizes( I live in SL) and I always had targets.I still do.But I want a balanced life.I want to reach all of my targets.And settling down with the right person is one of them.I am not being needy or desperate.I may have my own mistakes but what has been driving out these guys were not my mistakes.They stated it.Except for the recent one who didnt like me all of a sudden ,don't know what got onto him.All I am saying is I just need some help to sort this out.To see what is causing the problem.It's not like I am too ugly to look at.I get the attention from men.I just can't keep them.I don't know why.I have always been my best version to them.They were too until they changed their minds.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Master
It is still not clear why you think it maybe a spirit who is behind all of your dating problems. I agree that something looks off with your situation and in fact I have a cousin who experiences a similar thing ever since she started dating as a teenager and she is now in her late 30s. I do not know what causes this but you may consult a medium to find out what could be the reason and maybe you will know if it is indeed a spirit or not. Whatever you decide to do good luck with everything.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:34 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
It is still not clear why you think it maybe a spirit who is behind all of your dating problems. I agree that something looks off with your situation and in fact I have a cousin who experiences a similar thing ever since she started dating as a teenager and she is now in her late 30s. I do not know what causes this but you may consult a medium to find out what could be the reason and maybe you will know if it is indeed a spirit or not. Whatever you decide to do good luck with everything.

Thanks for your opinion Shoni.Is your cousin still single? Is she still going through this issue?
Old 21-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

металлическа

Old 21-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

заказ и устан&

Old 21-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

стальные двер