Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-07-2016, 06:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Understanding Soul Mates

This is basically how I got into this belief of soul mates. At first I thought of it as just some made up concept, that is until recently. I was pulled out of high school and put into a speacil education school for the rest of my sophomore through senior year. I didn't need to be there but it was the only place I could escape bullies and I do have a slight learning disability. The people around me, lets just say we didn't have the same connection a person with their normal friend group was. I just was out of place, so friendships and relationships were out of the question.

In the beginning of my second semester of college, I met this really hot guy that I made the bold attempt to communicate with since he was in my Japanese class and I'd see him at lunch. Lets just say he had no intrest in me. At all. He would avoid me at all cost and I was stupid enough to keep going after him, only to have my heart shattered.

Near the end of the semester, I went to this monthly meet up group that I attend and met someone who I had never seen in the group. She was explaining this love spell she did on a mutual friend of ours, so he could find his potential soul mate easier. Thats when my mind changed. I thought a soul mate was a term used in romantic comedies. But this woman, was exteremly spiritual that convinced me of a such a concept. At the last day of school, the guy I liked was on my mind and it only made me hate myself. I am also a frequent hypnosis user, since I need to listen to it while I'm sleeping and I found one to help me find my soul mate.

I wish I would of wrote the dream down of what I did with the guy in my dream. But I remember exactly what he looked like, which is really rare. I can vividly dream, but every time my dreams involve people I never met being a main participant, I don't remember what they look like. He was about 6 feet, caucasian male with long dark hair and had an artsy, spunky like personality. I named him Peter becuase he looks like Peter Steele from Type O Negative. (Who was metal's sex god when he was still around)

I haven't found "Peter" yet. But how do I know when I find him? Is there some sort of signal that I'm supposed to pick up on? Is it possible to have multiple soulmates becuase I'm a polyamorist? Also I met up with the woman from the meet up group again last month and she said that the man in my dreams could resemble his essence. I'm not quite sure what that means either. I mean I'm pretty sure when the time comes "Peter" won't look exactly like I imagined. Any inputs?
Old 22-07-2016, 07:20 AM
Master
Keep searching

Well ChibiFangirl - we meet again... But in this instance, I'm afraid I don't have any sort of answers to your question...

I have my own simplistic ideas about soulmates, but I'm not that well informed regarding the the core facts of that principle and I don't want to mislead you in any way...

However, I do feel that there is a good, sound answer to your question, just waiting to be uncovered... So do keep searching for all those things that are so dear to your heart and soul...

Blessings...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...