Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Knower

Negative synchronicity? I am in too much pain. HELP.

I am suffering from OCD, I think. Sometimes, a thought get stuck in my mind and it keeps repeating it self. I am turning insane right now. So basically, I keep on thinking that someday my TF might get committed with a particular girl. Now that girl is already committed with someone else, and I even know that my TF doesn't consider her anything more than friend. I don't know why I am so anxious about this thing. They used to just flirt before, but my TF is flirty with everyone else (And my TF doesn't even know that I have feelings for him, so I can't blame him for flirting around but he is a faithful guy nevertheless) Just today I was thinking how my birthday and my TF's birthday make a total of 1, but that girl's birthday is on 27, so it makes a 11 with my TF's birthday. Suddenly, the clock showed 11:27 What does it mean? Does it mean my fears are justified? Or does this mean my thoughts manifest so I must try to let go of my fears and keep a positive mindset? My OCD is increasing to the point that I am not able to meditate, and believe me, sometimes I feel like finishing everything that exists because my mind is continuously blabbering and it doesn't give my rest. I don't know if it's my fear or intuition.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
I think seeing those numbers on the clock is showing you how your thoughts can manifest and that it would be best to not dwell on what you don't want.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Seeker

In my opinion there is a difference between synchronicity and a coincidence. A coincidence is two things happening at the same time. These are inevitable and will happen eventually to everyone. I find that these are mostly random. A synchronicity on the other hand is when two things happen at the same time and have an undeniable, specific meaning to you. It gives you that spooky feeling.

So you saw 11:27... Well, it's very possible this was a coincidence, it just so happened to be that time when you were thinking about those numbers. It could also be a synchronicity, because of the special meaning to you. There's really no way to know for sure. However, this does not mean it is necessarily a negative or positive message. It could simply be you were thinking about 11 and 27, so the clock echoed that back to you. This happens to me often with songs or things that I read. The universe is showing it is listening to you. There is a ripple effect in everything we do. If you dwell on negativity, then negative things will come back to you. The same is true for positivity. If you are wanting answers, ask the universe for clarity.

Our thoughts do effect the things around us so yes we can manifest certain outcomes, and as the saying goes: manifest wisely. I do not think this was a message to you, but more like a reflection of your thinking. So don't worry, relax, and try to let it be. Definitely keep a positive mindset but don't shun your negative feelings either--they are there to help you grow and understand what you need to heal within yourself. I wish you the best.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellako
In my opinion there is a difference between synchronicity and a coincidence. A coincidence is two things happening at the same time. These are inevitable and will happen eventually to everyone. I find that these are mostly random. A synchronicity on the other hand is when two things happen at the same time and have an undeniable, specific meaning to you. It gives you that spooky feeling.

So you saw 11:27... Well, it's very possible this was a coincidence, it just so happened to be that time when you were thinking about those numbers. It could also be a synchronicity, because of the special meaning to you. There's really no way to know for sure. However, this does not mean it is necessarily a negative or positive message. It could simply be you were thinking about 11 and 27, so the clock echoed that back to you. This happens to me often with songs or things that I read. The universe is showing it is listening to you. There is a ripple effect in everything we do. If you dwell on negativity, then negative things will come back to you. The same is true for positivity. If you are wanting answers, ask the universe for clarity.

Our thoughts do effect the things around us so yes we can manifest certain outcomes, and as the saying goes: manifest wisely. I do not think this was a message to you, but more like a reflection of your thinking. So don't worry, relax, and try to let it be. Definitely keep a positive mindset but don't shun your negative feelings either--they are there to help you grow and understand what you need to heal within yourself. I wish you the best.

I believe so, too. We are manifesting what we think, so it makes sense that the clock perhaps brought my negativity to my attention. It's really really hard to keep a track of your thoughts since OCD makes me feel stuck on one thing or the other. Thanks a lot. It was really enlightening.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi,
I think seeing those numbers on the clock is showing you how your thoughts can manifest and that it would be best to not dwell on what you don't want.

This what I felt. I am trying to meditate, and I hope that someday, I will get rid of my OCD. Thanks a lot for your reply.