Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 signs or craziness

Hi everyone, this is going to be my first post about this subject, and well since we're here to exchange.. So basically, I found out about this theory because of signs coming up again and again since I met this person. I have been in a relationship for a long time ( I'm not anymore) with someone I deeply loved but I never felt this way about him it was very different..
So as it keeps driving me even if I am super far away from this person and that it seems pretty much impossible for us to ever be together it is like deep down I am sure we will be eventually...

It is weird because it is like a constant inner fight between your brain/ human conditionned way of thinking and and higher self, an intuition I would even say conviction that you only doubt when you let your human way of thinking takes over.

So as I try to also be rational, here I am gonna ask you if in your opinions these signs could be interpreted as tf things or more like a blinded crazy person in love.. or not really in love there again I am not gonna extend on this ahah.

1) very similar growing up situation
2) very instant connection
3) same weird/unusual every day habit
4) same allergy
5) mirroring the way we'd qualified each others when talking to other people
6) often writting similar things to each others at the same time in different phrasing when having a discussion
7) same feelings about life
8) asking each others if the person was real or in our head as if we were crazy before meeting IRL
9) timing things
10) songs we'd hear when going out together like at our first meeting I already was reading about tf but was nott into it at all like I was not taking it any seriously but I thought ok if this song comes on when I meet him for the 1st time then he is my...
11) moving our legs/ or moving in the same direction at the same time and just look at each others and smile about it..

I do not want to extend too much at the moment, but would gladly here your own signs iif you had similar or what you think !

It is only my first post! =)
Old 21-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
Hello Pink Pepper and welcome from me,
Your signs have some elements of twin soul connections and definitely signs of a soulmate connection.

In the past I met a strong and intense soulmate which even with everything it had about it just wasn't the same as meeting my twin soul.

With the soulmate we were like two peas in a pod, would stare at each other and not move, make the same gestures, moved together at the same time to do the same thing, knew what the other was doing and if something was wrong or what time they got back from somewhere and I dreamed of him before meeting him in exactly the same place and setting as it eventually happened even down to the incline to his front door, his white house and him having a white dog.

The dog thing was the only mistake as his dog turned out in reality to be brown but without me saying anything he told me that the dog had been bought for him by his sisters to help him get over the loss of his mother and how they had almost bought a white one but in the end bought the brown one.

My soulmate ended up causing me to switch my life path and follow a different course. It was extremely painful but it meant I was able to help hundreds of people with stress, anxiety and depression and put me on course to meet my false twin which then led to me meeting my real twin soul.

So don't underestimate the power of anyone who is making an impact on you. Go with it without overthinking because everything will unfold at your feet just as it is meant to. :)
Old 21-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
There are many people that come and go throughout our lives and sometimes certain things about them will jolt us. Signs and syncs are ways to show our connections to others that point us in their direction in order to learn something from them. What we learn from that relationship is individualized to each person, but it's common for us to believe it's romantic. Let's be honest, most people put a lot of energy into someone we have an attraction to. And while there's nothing wrong with that, it also doesn't mean they are a TF. Buuut, it also doesn't mean they're not. So, the best advice I can give is not to try to make that determination, but rather just be open to what your guides are trying to help you learn from this person.