Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
I will add that something I find disturbing about TF proponents is that they oftentimes seek to manipulate, plot, and scheme in order for their "twin" to never leave them.

This kind of behavior is as low vibration as it gets.

Let's assume that TF's are a real thing. This would indicate that the believer also believes in LOA and that the universe is always bringing things together at the right moment. A person who believes in LOA would know that LOA not only works in the world around you but in your body and mind as well. It moves you to take certain actions, it moves you to make certain decisions, it also moves certain people to connect with you and certain circumstances and things to move into your life.

How do you expect LOA to do its thing when you are actively hijacking the process with your deliberate plotting and scheming? When we do things like this in any part of our lives we are actively working against positive LOA.

And another point: Just because there is a soul connection with another person doesn't mean we must be with them. Some soulmates are our best friend(s), some are family members, some are coworkers, and....some are our worst enemies. If you don't understand this then you haven't read deep enough into how soulmates work. Some people are connected to us so that they can do us harm, and we agreed to this before we came into these lives. If you don't believe this then you can't believe in TF's either because the same people that teach TF teach about this other stuff.

I just think that people need to stop looking for excuses to behave in manipulative manners and just let life unfold. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

Hello engelstein,

I totally respect your view and from a perspective you do make some valid points. But it's a perspective.
We are all coming from different perspectives and experiences so no one can really or should really judge or scrutinize.
I had an experience, I don't like the term tf , yet the experience was like no other.
I personally do beleive in soulmates, but more like primary , secondary, and this particular person I had the experience with I would easily say he was as primary As it gets.
It was over a decade long experience that invovled a lot of pain and also phenomena I had never experienced with another human being.
Coming from a place of love, No matter what I felt, I never manipulated or demanded or forced or schemed or anyhting with him as I did love him to such a degree it would have been like sinning against God himself to even think that way.
From day one I was ..whatever he wanted me to be, his friend..his sister , his confidant...whatever.
And if anyhting I drowned my own feelings and desires to fulfil just that.
So there was no psycho behavior, nor unethical nor anything.
First and foremost I respected his FREE WILL .
So there. Someone having had the experience who did not do anything horrible to their "tf"
Second , as a woman, I did not cling on to him just becuase of what I felt.
I did look at my own life...
I had a child , got married..moved country away from my sc so I could move on.
That didn't change one iota of the connection, the feelings or what he was to me.
But I did move on...so no obsessed chick at home here either.
And in the end , I stopped and broke away from him almost completely now as he has married and I respect that and only message friendly holiday wishes.
So no stalking, nothing evil or devious in that.
I'm not being mean, I completely understand that there are some people who totally do all the things you mention and I too would freak if some guy was weirdly obsessive with me , and using a concept like this to try to tie me in.
I totally get what you say..
I would think this wouldn't be a divine connection even , it would be what you said, someone who has no mature emoitional ability to just let go of a situation.
There are career like that.
But don't put us all in the same boat.
What seperates this connection ..let's say, from other ones is that this particular individual seems to be closest to our highest self...I am not good at explaining, I apologize.
What I mean is this person with whom we feel the ultimate soul connection.
I can only explain by example.
I dint feel like he was just someone I had in my heart....I feel he is part of it.
I can feel what he feels...
And he knows it as well.
We do not need to discuss the phenomenon ( telepathy, sensing in each other , feeling wherever we are they are in us and with us)
Becuase we sense it all inside us.
My SC would come over , and plop next to me , I'd look at him in the eye and I would say" don't bother ..I all ready know what's wrong" and he knew this..and acknowledged it...
Even when I used to call...he would tell me" I was thinking about you intensely and you called me ..."
We knew there was something unique there with us...we didn't need to search or talk Mumbai jumbo about theories or whatever it was we were living it.
Unfortunely , it's not a fairy tale situation.
It's intense, it's complicated, and there is a negative side to this as well...
How easy would it be for you to have someone who could always see through you like an X-ray? How easy is it to be with someone who you can't lie to becuase they will know ... And worse of all how easy is it to be with someone who always mirrors everything inside of you, mostly the things you don't want to see.
There is a spiritual aspect ingrained in this connection which depending on the personalities involved and their psychospiritual level which the intensity may cause havoc internally when you deal with them.
Without wanting to, my SC knew whatever he did , I'd see through him or see things I him he did not want to see himself...and me visa versa.
This relationship made any other relationship I've had seem like sandbox play .....
Suffice to say we also did not end u with each other and are on completely independent and seperate paths.
Purposely I've cut off for a long time to see what I would feel.
I was curious to see after all was over long and gone what I'd be like.
And he is still in me.
So I've accepted it is what it is and I move on.
There is nothing delusional in all that. And I want to meet someone new more than anything.
I have heard many many people here , have their lives upheavaled in every possible way through having met someone and having felt this type of connection . And they go through pain , A LOT of pain.
It shakes up their mind, their heart , their soul ..their beliefs sometimes.
And most all of them , depending on the circumstances , respect the boundaries if their are any. And most I've read , if anyhting have not bothered their sc but only have suffered within themselves and have seeked help on sites like these just to try to get an understanding of what is happening to them. And seek some form of understanding and support. Not actually bothering the person with whom they are feeling this for.

I hope you can see not everyone is off their rocker and in need to get their act together .....
And it is real...very real. I personally have never HURT for or by or with anyone like him.
And I walk around feeling always that part missing that he was.

We know very well the feeling of letting go and what is meant to be is meant to be..
But there is a lot of pain in that...
Respect the pain.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

@Theophila Awesome story. I guess I was being too harsh. It's just that I've seen so many drama seekers on the dating scene it makes me think people are using the TF thing as an excuse to add more drama to their lives. But I suppose for many that's not the case at all.

Also I happen to know of guys in the pickup community that know about this TF concept and use it to sex chicks and bolt. The girl gets all wrapped up in the guy and swears he's her twin and he goes along with it and flies by night. There was no TF energy going on to begin with, he was just really good at seduction.

Based on my personal experience that I mentioned earlier, I can understand that this isn't the case all the time, but I think many would be surprised if they took an honest look that what they thought was a soul connection was just their hearts getting caught up in a cool person that they happened to vibe with.

Gaining a knowledge of spirituality is supposed to help develop our lives, not give us a toolbox of destructive excuses. I think that's most important. If a person can look at their lives and honestly say they are not being destructive nor using spiritual beliefs as excuses for low vibrational conduct, then more power to them.