Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-10-2010, 03:29 PM
grazier

Color What Happens After You Die?

What do you think happens after you die?

I see it like this:

When you pass to the Spirit World you rest and sleep, so that you can regenerate and adjust to the planes that you find yourself abiding in, and to refine your body to the atmosphere. Just as you have to adjust your body to the densness of the atmospheres of the lower planes on descension, so you must refine your body to the higher planes on ascension.

This is what is meant in the Bible by the statement that when you die you sleep until judgement day. Judgement Day is the awakening of your Spirit in the Realms of Light, and your own judging of your incarnation and the progress of your Spirit. You then decide whether you will abide in the Realms of Light for a while, to work and learn or whether you will return to the Physical Realms to work and experience and thus to learn during a physical incarnation, correcting mistakes made during previous incarnations.

What is your perception of this?

Blessings

grazier.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Guide
I think the real question, is what happens while you live?

What happens right now may be the very thing that defines your death, but for all we know, we are spirits in the material world... As Sting so beautifully put it.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
grazier

Color Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
I think the real question, is what happens while you live?

What happens right now may be the very thing that defines your death, but for all we know, we are spirits in the material world... As Sting so beautifully put it.

Hello Verunia,

I agree, things things that you do and what happen to you when in an incarnation are relevant to what happens to you after you return to the Spirit World, and yes, we are spirits in a material world. We are all spirit clothed in flesh. We need this garment to be able to exist in the dense atmosphere of Earth/ the material plane. We shed this garment at death - but there really is no death, just transition from one level to another.

There are a lot of things that thin the etheric (spirit) body whilst in an incarnation and this needs to be healed and rejuvenated once back in the Realms of Light.

That is how I see it anwyay.

Blessings

grazier
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Rumar

What happens after you die? I think we all know what may or may not happen to our souls (if you believe you have one)