Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-10-2018, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
if the knowlede of these problems regarding to me ends up in the wrong hands, it could be really bad for me
That confused me. What is there to fear from speaking to people about your spiritual side? In the 60s and 70s, yes, people weren't very open to spiritual talk and would think you were a bit coo-coo. But that was several decades ago, things have completely changed. If anything, people who are NOT spiritual on some level are now viewed to be behind the times, out of touch and "last century."
Old 11-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Seeker

Unfortunatelly I live among people who still think people like me are a bit coo-coo.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Unfortunatelly I live among people who still think people like me are a bit coo-coo.
Well there it is. You are psychically and emotionally oppressed. No wonder you find yourself in a state of loss and sadness. The soul who is Mayaa777, has been beaten and forced into hiding.

It's really this simple Mayaa. This is the year 2018. It is not the year 1018, and it is no longer appropriate to harrass, mock and shun (or worse) people who don't follow the traditional ways of society. If there are people around you who are going to respond negatively to you, if you reveal your spiritual side, then you're with the wrong people. That is unacceptable on their part. They are the ones who are wrong, not you.

But like everything else in life, it's your issue, and you have to take the steps to fix it. They are wrong, yes, but only you can make it right. You are the one who has to do something about it. Because the sad fact is most people do not change. I have lost many friends over the years. I had to leave and walk away from them, for reasons just like this.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Seeker

I understand what you're trying to say, but it is impossible to me to leave my whole life and just go away searching for a place where people would understand me. I have a husband, family, two children, a business of my own. This is not just move to another neighborhood and find a couple of new friends. People here are pretty narrowminded. But that's their problem. It's their decision to be like that, like it's mine to be openminded. And I don't want to tell them about anything they don't belive in. If it's just me I wouldn't have these problems. But I have two kids. I don't want other kids picking up on them in school "look, there's that kid whos mum is a wierdo". You know how people, especially children can be reckless and mean to each other. I don't want to put my family trough that. I'd rather seek help in silence.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
People here are pretty narrowminded.

And I don't want to tell them about anything they don't belive in.
I understand many people can't just walk away from the life they have. That's reality. And so they have to look at other options that are more of a compromise. That's reality as well. But your comment here isn't a compromise. It's choosing not to do or say or change anything. I am not trying to be mean or cruel. But if you can't, at the very least, talk to the people in your life, there is really nothing left to discuss.

Your situation, with these people, appears to be the psychological and emotional source for your sadness and sense of loss. But you don't want to do the one thing that might fix things, which is talk to them. You are not leaving them. You are not asking or forcing THEM to change. All you are doing, is wanting to TALK to the people in your life about how you are feeling. You are not asking much of these people. Boy oh boy, not much at all. And if you can't talk to your loved ones...

It's like squeezing a balloon: the pressure causes the air inside to shift and go somewhere. That's how we (unconsciously) manifest things in life. In your case, you need to talk to people, but can't. And so voices in your head are manifested, so that you have someone or something to talk to. And because you lack a certain closeness with friends and family in your life, people you never knew or met are manifested, so that you can feel close to them, and have an outlet to mourn.

It's why supernatural topics need to be taken with a grain of salt. Many people are just lonely, afraid, angry, hurt, etc. And it builds up and starts to overwhelm. And then all those unprocessed feelings and fears and unhappiness, manifest as all kinds of events in their life. Our unprocessed stuff always has to come out somehow, in some form. Anyway, I guess that's it, all the best to you Mayaa.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Seeker

Thank you for your opinion Baile. Although I understand what you're trying to say, I have no need or desire to share my inner thoughts of this matter to other people. You are right - I have no one to talkt to about this matter, thats why I came here. And I already found people to talk to. People who won't judge me or think I'm weird. Isn't that what's all about?
Despite everything I don't feel alone or lost. I am not depressed, and this thing that's happening to me is not something that stops me from living a normal life. It's just something that happens to me from time to time. I do have a need to discuss it with people who are similar to.me so they understand, but I don't feel the need put myself out there to other people, including my loved ones. My kids are still too young, I am planing to share this with them when they're older. Until then, I am perfectly fine like this. And I am not one bit unhappy or unsatisfied because of that.
Anyway, thank you so much for your insight. You helped with lot of your advices.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
First of all, I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place.

Way back ago I started to think about a person(a public person) without any reason. It was just a glimpse of somewhat like a vision of me talking to that person. For no obvious reason. I wasn’t a fan of that person or something like that. And it became more and more intense. A picture of me talking to that person would appear from time to time in my head. I was ignoring it. It lasted for like a month. Then that person died. And it was a life changing point for me. Ever since that happened I feel a presence of that person. And it feels like I’ve lost someone very close to me.

I’ve never met that person and I am perfectly aware that this is not normal and that I shouldn’t feel like this. But it is something stronger than me. I have this strange feeling of missing that person, wich is insaine, because I don’t know why is that happening. That feelings are stronger on some specific dates, wich I later found out, were some meaningful dates in that persons life. I don’t know much about that person, everything I learned is pretty much after that persons death, after these things started to affect me, so I was curious.

Some days it’s perfectly fine, I feel great. But on some other days, all of the sudden I start to feel sad, or happy or calm. Even loved. And sometimes I feel pressure in my chest. But more than everything, I am missing that person. Like it was someone close to me. And that person was no one important to me until that last month prior to that persons death, when these strange things started to happen.

Something like this already happened to me once before. I was dreaming of a person(also a public figure, but that person was once known for maybe one role in one show wich was long ago). I wasn’t watching that show any time recently then, so it wasn’t because of that. In my dream I saw that person and that person tried to tell me something, but I either didn’t understand or couldn’t remember in the morning what was it. And that morning I read that that person has died. But that was all. This now is something different, it takes too long, and I don’t know why is this happening, nor how to deal with it. I tried to ignore it, but it doesn’t work. I tried reading about it and helping myself understand and process it somehow, but I obviously can’t do it. It’s been almost a year.
I also have these strange dreams in wich I feel something evil looking at me, but then I realise that theres someone else standing next to me to make sure nothing happens. I don't see faces, just shaddows.
I had dreams like these before but I always explained it with sleep paralysis disorder bacause I am always half awake when it's happening. Usually I can't move, but not latelly.
And there is a lot more things I could say, but this post is already too long.

My whole life I feel somewhat different. When I was a child I used to talk to Jesus a lot. And everything I asked he would grant me. Not in a material way, of course. As I grew up I identified that person as my guardian angel. And I still have a strong feeling of his presence, even thou I am not as religious and concentrated as I used to be. I see a lot of number 7, and it is always in lines(77, 777, 7777, even 7777777). And that is something thats been going on for years. Some days I can't even turn around without seeing that numbers, usually on car licence plates, phone numbers, bills....) One woman told me those were angel numbers, but no one could really explain to me what is this thing I am feeling.

Hi Maya,

chances are that person is part of your soul group. Just because we don't have instant chemistry with certain people on earth doesn't mean we don't have a direct connection with them on the other side. You might be surprised to know that even your nemesis might be your soulmate. People come into our lives to help us with our expansion, using positive or negative reinforcement. These subtle hints could be a friendly reminder to follow your purpose, or change course. The universe is communicating with you using numbers and relationships. Listen closely and ponder about their significance. You will find the answers that you seek. It will take time, but the answers will come.

If you haven't got one, I highly recommend to start a dream journal. Record every event that has lead you down this path. In time you will start to connect the dots.

The number 7 is the life path of "seeking truth and wisdom", people who are 7's or are mercurial and withhold information from others. In the Angelic realm it's the universe asking you to seek inwards for truth and wisdom.

When you see 77, or 777 stop and analyze what you were thinking about. These are markers that you're on to something. At times the universe also uses synchronicity to let us know to keep going down the path we're on. Only don't let the moment to reflect escape you.

You're spiritual friend wants to act as a guide or mentor because he loves you unconditionally. Perhaps there is something missing in your life that he had. God Bless
Old 11-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Hi Maya,

chances are that person is part of your soul group. Just because we don't have instant chemistry with certain people on earth doesn't mean we don't have a direct connection with them on the other side. You might be surprised to know that even your nemesis might be your soulmate. People come into our lives to help us with our expansion, using positive or negative reinforcement. These subtle hints could be a friendly reminder to follow your purpose, or change course. The universe is communicating with you using numbers and relationships. Listen closely and ponder about their significance. You will find the answers that you seek. It will take time, but the answers will come.

If you haven't got one, I highly recommend to start a dream journal. Record every event that has lead you down this path. In time you will start to connect the dots.

The number 7 is the life path of "seeking truth and wisdom", people who are 7's or are mercurial and withhold information from others. In the Angelic realm it's the universe asking you to seek inwards for truth and wisdom.

When you see 77, or 777 stop and analyze what you were thinking about. These are markers that you're on to something. At times the universe also uses synchronicity to let us know to keep going down the path we're on. Only don't let the moment to reflect escape you.

You're spiritual friend wants to act as a guide or mentor because he loves you unconditionally. Perhaps there is something missing in your life that he had. God Bless

Thank you
Old 11-10-2018, 09:20 PM
Experiencer
You're welcome :)

sf
Old 12-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Thank you
Anxiety can come from a number of things....or everything happening at once or overtime. I know that I have had anxiety and panic attacks right before being contacted by a deceased member...it was especially bad at the time leading up to meeting my deceased uncle through dreams. It was bad one night after a deceased student from my school contacted me, I also had it when an enemy (a jealous friend) from across the country attacked me on the internet. Sensitive people can feel what's called psychic attacks or the evil eye....when a living person sends negative energy and vibes their way.

Everything is energy...and it can be felt, even if it can't be seen. One way I can tell when a deceased person is trying to communicate is anxiety or panic attacks. I don't know why it affects certain people that way, but it does sometimes.