Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-07-2011, 04:16 AM
Administrator
Do we have Gaurdian Angles Assigned ?

Guardian Angels is an Angelassigned to protect and guide a particular person. There is the Islam belief that two GuardianAngels are assigned one for each shoulder, one to record one’s good deeds andone to record one’s bad deeds .

Do we all have a GuardianAngel assigned ? Or Two ?

Are they to simply record ourdeeds in life ?

Here when I look at what a Gaurdian Angle would be I see something or someone or some being that comes along with the Soul and is a part of the greater WHOLE that collective part of our being.

I too feel that we have a reocrds keeper with us. One that charts our path and the path of our Soul . Why in death is is said by many that DO NOT in the first passing make it full on over having had a "Life Review" .

Lynn

Old 20-07-2011, 10:52 PM
AnuChandra

Yes, Lynn, we all have guardian angels. I see some people have 2-3 Angels and often people that communicate with Angels or are interested in them attract even more sometimes 10 or even a 100.=) There are wonderful group of Angels around you also! Angels absolutely LOVE to communicate with us! Close your eyes, take a deep breath, ask your Angel to come close to you and give you a loving message. If you are nervous at first, ask for Archangel Michael to be the first to talk to. He will make you feel completely safe and protected.

Anu Shi Asta
Old 20-07-2011, 11:18 PM
northstar

my teacher was assigned (i think, at least that was how it was portrayed)... being born into a christian culture, i was first brought before christ, who then said 'give him to (couldnt hear the name) to teach him... so in my case the answer was yes and no... christ oversaw the culture and my teacher (who has all the abilities of the gods (insert deity) and more) was assigned by him to teach me the nature of reality... it was more an accident (so to speak) of birth than anything (although i always had a fondness towards him as agnostic)... if i had been born into another culture i would probably have had a different guardian (supposition on observation)... at least that was how it was portrayed, there may have been other reasons for that unknown to me... but we all have someone...
Old 21-07-2011, 12:28 AM
northstar

ya know... as i walked the heavens i saw many different cultural heavens... and in each one they were teaching the spirits yet to be born, the culture they are being born into... therefore we would have our guardian before birth... but, after birth in life, we can switch to whichever one we wish...

you have to be careful with steadfast rules... they shift on the fly at their discression all the time...

if i had been christian, my guardian/teacher would have been perceived as mother mary (for many reasons)... but i was more generic and she appeared generic to me... its not fooling us, its adjusting to us...
Old 21-07-2011, 12:08 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnuChandra
Yes, Lynn, we all have guardian angels. I see some people have 2-3 Angels and often people that communicate with Angels or are interested in them attract even more sometimes 10 or even a 100.=) There are wonderful group of Angels around you also! Angels absolutely LOVE to communicate with us! Close your eyes, take a deep breath, ask your Angel to come close to you and give you a loving message. If you are nervous at first, ask for Archangel Michael to be the first to talk to. He will make you feel completely safe and protected.

Anu Shi Asta

Just want to add, that while Michael might be around to protect you, he may not necessary be the first who you will talk to - that is going by my own experience. Michael was the first Archangel I wanted to chat to, but Raphael came through instead. :)
Old 21-07-2011, 01:10 AM
mattie

Part Of Our Spiritual Team

We have a huge spiritual team. Some are w/ us always while others interact w/ us briefly.

What is recorded may have more to do w/ whether we have achieved the goals we selected for our self before we incarnated here. In the akashic records the recording is likely to be just a neutral account rather than a determination of whether our acts were the duality oriented good/bad.

Some have said that our HS is our guardian angel(s).

How we view what happens w/ death depends on what religion or belief system we hold.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Natalia

I like your post Lynn and i have to agree with mattie. I was going to talk about the team of angels too but she beat me to it lol. I have one very prominant angel/spirit guide HS? I could certainly say that; with me at all times. It is through him i discover these goings on. It was explained to me that i have a team and they can come and go as needed. Like a rugby match and you have the bench sitters waiting to go in when another comes off the field and some come in groups of two or three. However unlike rugby they are not getting wounded as the reason to have other angels come in. There are angels that can help you with specific areas. My guide tells me he can communicate with them clearly; which helps me because it took me years to even trust that my guide was just that...my guide and not myself loosing the plot. Now we have effortless communication because i allow and accept him to come in.

Bright Blessings
Old 03-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Celeste

I think, yep, and they are matched to our personality. Some are people from a past life. They didn't want to come to earth to learn at the moment, so they become a particular person's guardian angel, also called spirit guide.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:36 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I think, yep, and they are matched to our personality. Some are people from a past life. They didn't want to come to earth to learn at the moment, so they become a particular person's guardian angel, also called spirit guide.

This sounds about right. I'm interested in other people's experiences with their spirit guides, because I have had many myself.

When I started to sense spirits, I realised that they were everywhere all around us. A whole bunch of them would be floating overhead above the house in the sky, and some would pass through the walls of our house and take a quick look - before floating out again.

I quickly categorized them into 'higher spirits' and 'negative spirits'. This was my way of saying what level they were at. Speaking of 'level', I'd say it's mostly about how much white or dark energy substance you contain in your karmic energy field. When I asked a very high level spirit one time what level I was at, I got told to not be arrogant because I was only around 50% white energy and 50% dark energy. Those who are approaching 100% white energy are close to enlightenment, thereby freeing themselves of the reincarnation process and are able to live freely in the higher astral realms.

Basically my spirit guide told me he had some kind of contract to always look out for me for the duration of my physical life, and that the contract was much like a job (he couldn't quit until the contract ran out - and he wasn't helping me out of charity). My spirit guide also had a grey body, like a ghost, so he probably had a bunch of karma still left.

As for my opinion on angels, aren't they just higher level beings who follow a high moral code?

I would say that we all have a karmic field of black and white energy matter which surrounds our body and that it largely dictates our position after death. The 'negative spirits' I sensed ranged from immaturely playful, to demonic. I even incurred demonic possession several times because I was practicing a corrupt type of qigong (unknowningly of course). I always managed to push out those beings who had entered my body though so it's fine now.

So to me, angels are beings of incredibly good morality who serve the divine will and have low (or perhaps no) black karmic substance left around them, it would give them a glowing white appearance.

A number of spirits contacted me before, it is true - they do get quite excited when they realise a human can detect them. They might even form an attachment to you and keep comming back to visit you every day.

The language is a direct energy transfer, which is detected in humans when the pineal gland in the center of the brain becomes activated with a lot of life energy, this is how my telepathy got activated.

But the vast majority (of spirits) have not signed a contract to look after you, so they'd be passing-by spirits who may hang out or leave you as they wish, some might help out for free or talk to you.

It is impossible to hide your intent or emotions from a spirit through telepathy, and they can't hide their emotions or intent from you either, it is instant and direct communication which travels as a flow of energy. The pineal gland sends the messages into the brain which then (slowly) convert it into the clumsy and crude thing that we call human language.

(converting telepathic information into words is like trying to convert a 320 kb mp3 into an 8 bit one - you lose quality).

Right now I do not have my original spirit guide looking after me, he has been literally pushed aside because a more powerful being is watching over me due to my cultivation.

It is quite a serious issue and I'm being heavily tested so that I remove all human attachments and am very moral. My life path has also been completely changed.

I get severely lectured if I do a bad thing. I'm effectively being trained to be an enlightened being, as to whether or not I get there? We can't say. I'm trying my best.

Was this too much information?
Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have never felt a strong connection to Guarudian Angles or Archangles in life. While I fully embrace they are real, I never felt that pull to them. That was till a deck of Oracle Cards found me. I have been using them since I got them and with stunning results.

I really feel a connection to them and I find me hands get very hot using them. I know there is an energy pressence there I am not seeing or fully maybe as of yet embracing but its there.

In the work I do I have one's that call in Michael and the like to assist them, when I be asked on whom I have called in I just say Universal Light of All Things. In that I am told that includes them.

I might well do some more recent reading in Arch Angles and see where that path takes me. I know that I read much in that area in the youger year's.

Lynn