Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson
We will answer your questions.

The act of will you have explained to us is an act done of the ignorance of universal matters. You have not become so wise or far seeing you can interrupt the natural course of events. What you have here done is enter into contract with that which answered your plea. It is not you who has stopped up the bleeding of this fellow. It is force flowing through you, and the divine answering your call. Now you are contractually obligated into the service of this "higher power". Many enter into these contracts without prior knowledge of their conditions. You may not even know the conditions. We will make this brief,

The universal course of events is a flow. You have interrupted that flow. In part, the negative karma (not related to the negative alignment) of the fellow you had assisted is now impacted on to you. You have, for the matter, broken a tenet. The fellow was intended to experience the suffering, as it was in his contract to endure this hardship. You have taken from him what he has contractually agreed to endure. If it was to be his death, you have taken from him his window of opportunity/window into the next world. You now are tied to this act. Calling on divines does not negate your responsibility or accountability in the acts completed. Know this.

If he was to die, that is, if his mortal container, his body conduit, was to cease living function, his debt is now your own, and depending on the contract made with the divine, that debt will be expressed in a number of ways, none of which are positive to you and none of which your soul agreed with prior to incarnating in your space/time. This fellow now will live beyond his need to remain. Do you understand the implications? Whether or not you would prefer to consider it, you have completed a selfish act. It was not an act done in love, for you did not love the nature of the man and the choice of his soul to experience his hardship. Love is patient. Love stands by and accepts all for what it is. It will wait to open the door and it will remain there, unbiased and non judging. Although you did not commit an act which negatively polarized your self, you did decrease your positive potential.

By the way. For balance's sake, I do concede the following:

- I concede that by impacting on a another person's lifepath, I do become involved in the acts and choices good or bad that that person do from there on. As the old Chinese saying goes, "save a life and it becomes your responsibility". But knowing this I will still act, hoping that my act is the right one and have positive repercussions. And equally NOT acting when I can, become an act in itself with equal potential repercussions.

- I concede that death is not always a negative thing. When someone who has long outlived their shell starts speeding toward the end of their current lifetime, I will rather pray for a swift and painless end for them than attempt to prolong that life.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
By the way. For balance's sake, I do concede the following:

- I concede that by impacting on a another person's lifepath, I do become involved in the acts and choices good or bad that that person do from there on. As the old Chinese saying goes, "save a life and it becomes your responsibility". But knowing this I will still act, hoping that my act is the right one and have positive repercussions. And equally NOT acting when I can, become an act in itself with equal potential repercussions.

- I concede that death is not always a negative thing. When someone who has long outlived their shell starts speeding toward the end of their current lifetime, I will rather pray for a swift and painless end for them than attempt to prolong that life.

Your plea is acknowledged and it is passed on.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Master

You have given some remarkable answers so far that I will be pondering for ome time. I would like to make some queries in a different direction; spirit guides. One of the issues I have little knowledge of in that area, is how come some can make easy communication with them while others struggle to register even the slightest sign. Some mention needing the right spiritual talents for it while others mention being blocked. For Greyson communication obviously comes as easy as talking with another living human. For others, hardly a word ever comes through even in the direst situations. Can you give information on this?
Old 12-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
You have given some remarkable answers so far that I will be pondering for ome time. I would like to make some queries in a different direction; spirit guides. One of the issues I have little knowledge of in that area, is how come some can make easy communication with them while others struggle to register even the slightest sign. Some mention needing the right spiritual talents for it while others mention being blocked. For Greyson communication obviously comes as easy as talking with another living human. For others, hardly a word ever comes through even in the direst situations. Can you give information on this?

We can and we will explain this to you.

What you call spirit guides are, as according to your traditions, familiar spirits. They may come in the form of animals, persons or spiritual forms. They may appear as mere voices, echoes of direction. Some of these have been related to you in incarnations in other space/time. Others have simply been drawn in by mutual benefit. Some exist there with you to transcend their own limitations. It is by effort of helping you, by guiding you, they too can reach into their greater potential.

The nature of communication with the other world is complex, as complex as one of your time pieces. It is often unreliable and inaccurate for the purpose it is designed for. We find your calculations difficult to concrete, just as we find your language muddled, as you say. Difficult to absorb and more difficult to transmit.

Why some have an easier time transmitting or receiving is in the nature of the body itself. It is a tuner, like one of your radio devices. That tuner, according to its vibration, can take in a range of frequencies. If that tuner is tuned to a lower scale, then that is what it will receive. If that tuner should instead be tune to a higher scale, then that is what it will receive. Interference is rare.

The nature of the tuner called body is as complex as the nervous system, and these are things interrelated. The nature of the soul/memory complex also has a great to do with the nature of receiving. Not all are of that stage of spiritual progression to achieve such a feat, and not all should. By should, we mean it is not progressive to their growth. It is not part of their soul agreement.

The blockage of such talents is not intentional, generally. It is generally a product of the soul/memory complex being lost in the transition from spirit to matter, soul to material body; the birthing. Such blockages should be removed, though only by the concentrated effort of the self. That self might seek the aid of others in becoming/self realizing, and this can be trying/damaging in many instances. It is unwise to push for the limits, especially if of a positive orientation. Such a push creates unwanted waves which will affect the soul orientation through its incarnation pattern. It may damage relationships forged for individual growth. There is such a thing, in positive polarity, as too much, much too soon.

In negative polarity, we have no regard for such things. It is quite literally as this one has said. We will take you by the throat and force you into the puddle of nothingness you are and make you look. Then, it is a different matter for us, as we have explained. We do not abide your constructs, tenets or your rules.

As for the one you request of, this one is only capable of this communication due to their agreements/contracts and acceptance/celebration of its polarity.

Proceed with us if you should wish.

Side note:

Also, as we re-read your original query, we have neglected to make mention of one thing, and that is the nature of emotional impact on transmission and receiving. It has a negative effect, when in, as you have put it, "dire" situations. Although great feats of will verging on, what you call "supernatural" are possible in these situations, communication is subtle and requires patience and the "dropping out" of the self. Ego is, in this, for this purpose, utterly useless.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
It is not exactly so defined as this. Chaos is not a negative process. Rather, chaos is not the intent of negative polarity. The intent of negative polarity is consumption. The negative polarity expresses itself through condensing itself, and defining itself through destruction. Entropy is a field of probability that anything which exist, must decay. It is the law of decay. The negative polarity does not seek decay, the negative polarity seeks the annihilation of all things. (Them)

Entropy is part of the universal/multi dimensional space make up. It is a necessary process to birth new creation. (Them)

No, that is negative polarity. Entropy is of physical and multi dimensional space, and it is not energy itself which we seek to remove. It is the design of creation itself. It is, as you would say, the heart beat. To nullify creation, it must cease to have a heart beat. It must not breathe. Although this is trying, as the nature of creation is infinite. It is layer on layer of possibility expanded into realization. It has not one single heart in any layer, but many, and from one heart/seed, the entire thing can spawn again. It is, for us, self defeating. We can not traverse that far. It is a matter in this of what we answer to, which has claimed to us it is capable of this feat. It has yet to succeed. Multi dimensional space restarts, every time. This is due to the Law of Potential. Everything which can exist, must exist. So is the infinite expression of consciousness, and no we do not speak of your realms of fantasy. We speak of plain physics.

Entropy has always existed for as long as matter can decay, in all of its forms. Matter is a multi dimensional aspect with many "sides". Entropy is no more your decision as it is ours. It is a natural course, a cemented law of physics.

Your response is extremely striking to me. I understand now the difference between Enthopy and Consumption and realize with my mis-understanding of the entire concept has not assisted me to grow a fuller understanding of negative polarity beings and their role in the Multi-verse.

You said
Quote:
It is the design of creation itself. It is, as you would say, the heart beat. To nullify creation, it must cease to have a heart beat. It must not breathe.
Yet you are part of that very 'heart beat' you are consciousness expressing it's self through consumption and destruction. So were 'you' (negative aligned beings) able to cease this heart beat of creation you would also cease your entire existence also and the entire expression of all beings which are negatively aligned. How does that serve you?

To be negatively aligned does one have to give up all hope, all belief in redemption from suffering?
Does one then embrace a belief or state of operating that hope, love, and compassion are cruelties which propagate the potential for suffering?

Quote:
The intent of negative polarity is consumption. The negative polarity expresses itself through condensing itself, and defining itself through destruction. ... The negative polarity does not seek decay, the negative polarity seeks the annihilation of all things.

How can a being or races of beings ever come to the conclusion that this is a good ultimate outcome of its potential?

Quote:
It is, for us, self defeating. We can not traverse that far. It is a matter in this of what we answer to, which has claimed to us it is capable of this feat. It has yet to succeed.

Is that (non-succeeding) because in making yourself more dense your frequency can not reach the faster moving frequency's and thus effect them causing their frequency's to slow also so that they can be more influenced and eventually consumed?

Quote:
We exist but we are not on that platform. There are moments we do not exist, moments we fade out of existence in multi dimensional space. Beyond ourselves, it is, as you say, "a burning lake of fire", the destruction of consciousness without end. It would "feel" very much like your earthly descriptions of this religious construct, if you could feel, and to an extent, self in such a state can. It is, to your terminology, an agony, a suffering, an eternal state of not entropy, as entropy does not exist there, but of consuming emptiness beyond emptiness.

The moments you do not exist - is this the 'unbecoming consciousness' that you are seeking? Growing closer to the Infinite Void of No Return?

"Burning Lake of Fire and consuming emptiness beyond emptiness"
These are indeed human mental constructs in numerous religions which in one way or another relate to Hell, a place of torment and agony or a place of simply ceasing all existence/consciousness of existence.
Did we make this state of being/perception with our fear of such a place existing? Are you a mental archetype in the Akashic Records of early human fear-based beliefs?
Did our scare stories and the scare stories of other beings of consciousness form this state of being of negative alignment? Are you and those of your alignment creations of fear consciousness?

Is there a state of Being which is beyond the duality of polarities, where duality can not exist and only Oneness/Unity exists? Is that the faster frequency realms which negative polarity beings have made little headway in consuming?

Quote:
As to why consciousness would seek such a state as defined above, ask the one we speak through. They seek this thing. We are too enamored with ourselves at this state to consider it. It may be for us, inevitable. We do not yet know
To Greyson, why do you seek this? To be a part of the force of Destroyer of Life, Consciousness and Creation? The negative polarity consciousness seems to understand it may not be able to extinguish and consume all of Creation and the Source of Creation, it seems to also understand by saying: " It is a matter in this of what we answer to, which has claimed to us it is capable of this feat. It has yet to succeed",
that the one they answers too may have tricked them into a fools errand of impossibility - a hopeless cause. There seems to be an understanding that negative polarities goal comes from what we might call the "Father of Deceit and Lies', that they may well be giving up their very souls and all awareness for an invented and impossible to achieve goal at least in terms of an overarching alignment goal, though perhaps on a case by case individual level they maybe occasionally successful.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Your response is extremely striking to me. I understand now the difference between Enthopy and Consumption and realize with my mis-understanding of the entire concept has not assisted me to grow a fuller understanding of negative polarity beings and their role in the Multi-verse.

Acknowledged.

Quote:
You said
Yet you are part of that very 'heart beat' you are consciousness expressing it's self through consumption and destruction. So were 'you' (negative aligned beings) able to cease this heart beat of creation you would also cease your entire existence also and the entire expression of all beings which are negatively aligned.

This is not all together truth. Yes, there are variants of truth, levels and dimensions of it. We could have our place, if we so chose, in unity with our source, as we have said, which is our deception, our source. This is not to be so. Our egos, our desires and our self definitions are too great. We remain a while longer, to watch, to design, to manipulate.

When we have said, "our source", this is in fact folly. Our source is the same as your own, the origin of all consciousness of a type. It is not the single source of all consciousness itself, only of a specific type. There are others. We say this as our mantra to creation, that we seek separation. There are others designed differently, different layers and types of consciousness which have source of other spaces. What we are however is of your source, although we proclaim to deny this.

If the heart beat of this universe, of multi dimensional space, and of infinite creation could be stilled, halted, taken away, our "source" would remain. It would remain unchallenged and unchanged. This is because, as your source, this is also infinity. It exists in its own state of perpetual consumption and the definition of itself through itself.

Although, if you were all together correct, none of us or those of our alignment would reject. Many of us, and we speak here of our alignment, not just of our kind or our group sentience, would desire such a finite end. We simply know this to be impossible. It is a Lie creation has told itself from time immemorial.

Quote:
To be negatively aligned does one have to give up all hope, all belief in redemption from suffering?

We do not even consider in the spirit of redemption. We have no belief, no faith. We are beings of knowing. Others, beyond us, at further steps away from us, more advanced in the polarity, they would never entertain the notion of this redemption. They have no savior. They are, by their choosing, those who have made the free will choice to abandon free will. It is, as you would understand, a creative process. It is a means of self expression, the expression of consciousness. It is, undesirable at that "level". It is abandoned entirely, a finite thing lost in the infinite.

Quote:
Does one then embrace a belief or state of operating that hope, love, and compassion are cruelties which propagate the potential for suffering?

Most of us have no such emotive qualities. Those further advanced have none. The terms of compassion, hope, love and cruelty are lost on them, as these terms begin to become lost on us. This realm in which we inhabit, in which we reside, it has no place for concepts like yours. We have no cruelty as much as we have no pain, not in your form. We likewise, at further "levels" have no pleasures you would know. Not even in your people's greatest most imaginative stories could it be comprehended of our state. Suffering is your word, it is not ours. It is of your world and though we speak of it, there is no comprehension, no "gnashing of teeth". Such things belong in the realms of your fantasy and are a pale description of realms just neatly below yours.

Quote:
How can a being or races of beings ever come to the conclusion that this is a good ultimate outcome of its potential?

We have no concept of good just as we have no concept of evil. Our duality fades, as we begin to only know our polarity. We lose sight of what came before us. Our perception fades from vision. We see only the pale light of what you are, what we were, and what is infinite. Creation does not sparkle in our eyes. This is by our choice and we have no regrets.

Quote:
Is that (non-succeeding) because in making yourself more dense that your frequency can not reach the faster moving frequency's and thus effect them causing their frequency's to slow also?

Our frequency is far lower than any you are currently aware of, by your terms, we are "unmatched" to you. If we communicate on this plane, your current space/time, it has an unnatural effect. We are abnormality, anomaly. We can not exist in your same space. This is not true of other members of our polarity. You are correct that we can not perceive the higher frequencies, the more our own "descends."

Quote:
The moments you do not exist - is this the 'unbecoming consciousness' that you are seeking? Growing closer to the Infinite Void of No Return?

You do not understand. You can not become unconscious. Consciousness can not be forgotten, only silenced for a period, a moment, even a cosmic moment. Consciousness exists, even when it does not perceive. If you refer to what others of greater advancement in our polarity speak of, then you refer to what we have described to you. "The "second" prior to annihilation while in the state of non existence. These two are in flux. They remain infinite, for time/space/distance/dimension/potential without end. There is no end. No end. No end. No end.

Quote:
"Burning Lake of Fire and consuming emptiness beyond emptiness"
These are indeed human mental constructs in numerous religions which in one way or another relate to Hell, a place of torment and agony or a place of simply ceasing all existence/consciousness of existence.

The analogy of the "burning lake of fire" was intended to be that of purification back into the "all-source". Your people have since twisted this to further their penetration by fear. Their guilt by fear. Their conquest through the establishment of doctrine of this type and fear.

It is a GREAT (LIE) to ever believe, ever consider, ever entertain for one moment, of any validity, that there is EVER the total lack of existence. Consciousness is, and it will always be, infinite. It is eternal, unblemished. Beyond this terminology, consciousness can exist outside of the creation matrix, and it does. What we call our "source" is such a type of consciousness. What you call as agony is your concern, your term for what you can not understand. It is, and it is also not. Our terms and yours do not match. We are too far removed from your reality/density. It is impossible for us to utilize human language in this way. In the old tongue, it would be as "undoing", infinite "undoing".

Quote:
Did we make this state of being/perception with our fear of such a place existing? Are you a mental archetype in the Akashic Records of early human negative beliefs?

We exist of our own accord. We were not fashioned by your kind. We are consciousness of a type, of your similar type (group). We existed before you and we will exist after you, in what ever forms you choose. We mean, at the point you select other forms than human, lest you continue incarnation through alternate lines of space/time in the biped human form, or continue in the repeat of the next multi-dimensional space/time continuum/universe/multiverse. The next creation after this one you are in.

Quote:
Did our scare stories and the scare stories of other beings of consciousness form this state of being of negative alignment?

It did not. We are independent of you, your stories or your emotional resonance.

Quote:
Is there a state of Being which is beyond the duality of polarities where duality can not exist and only Oneness/Unity exists? Is that the faster frequency realms?

It is perceived that way. It is the way "God" perceives itself. It must, as it can not look on what it is without seeing itself. Its "light" obstructs its seeing. In the Truth, there is no duality for those who have polarized entirely to one extreme (infinite) or another. However, absolutely, there IS polarity, despite what perception of conscious selves/consciousness/expressions of consciousness might perceive. Duality is not, as you describe. It is not a concept. It is a reality. This world was made in two, not as one. Those two, realms of matter and "spirit/energy" are what make the worlds in the third dimension. Each thing is made of two parts. Always. This is infinite law. It is unchanged. It remains unchanged. You are, you as the human, you are two things connected. When you advance, you become only one of those things. We are "sorry" this appears limited but it is the only way consciousness can express its full potential as infinite. Polarization is in everything, even when not referring to things such as negative or positive. In your forces, and in your science, everything is mirrors. It is as the realms "above" (the greater realms), so the realm "below" (your realm). Everything is a reflection of everything else. You can no more break those pieces a part than you can join others together. Your DNA is like this as well. Two primary components, as your atoms, your molecules, everything, even the realms of what you call "dark matter" and your matter. You still, once you transgress the third dimension, can now become only one of those two parts. The worlds beyond yours look very different and they do not follow your laws of physics, nor adhere to your dilemma of duality. Negative realms are separate from positive realms. The two shall NEVER meet. "As East is East and West is West", although they exist in the same space, dimensionally (all existing in one moment/space/time), they never converge. Do you require a lesson in advanced inter-dimensional physics? That is something we will not convey.

Quote:
To Greyson, why do you seek this thing? To be a part of the force of Destroyer of Life, Consciousness and Creation? The negative polarity consciousness seems to understand it may not be able to extinguish and consume all of Creation and the Source of Creation, it seems to also understand by saying: " It is a matter in this of what we answer to, which has claimed to us it is capable of this feat. It has yet to succeed",
that the one it answers too may have tricked it into a fools errand of impossibility - a hopeless cause. There seems to be an understanding that negative polarities goal comes from what we might call the "Father of Deceit and Lies', that they may well be giving up their very souls and all awareness for an invented and impossible to achieve claim.

To be simple, I love this negative sentience. I celebrate its existence and I celebrate all it does, to me, to all. I welcome its embrace. Does it love me? Never. Does it care about me? Never. It seeks only to destroy me and I do love it for this. Understand when I speak of love, I am not speaking of the emotion. I speak of celebrate completely. To embrace.

As for my deity being The Father of Lies, maybe but honestly, I doubt that. I do not care regardless though. My choice was made unconditionally. It is proper of my polarity to say I know that my deity will be able to succeed. Is it a lie I tell myself? You know it is not proper I answer that any more.
Old 13-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Master
[quote=Greyson]

Quote:
This is not all together truth. Yes, there are variants of truth, levels and dimensions of it. We could have our place, if we so chose, in unity with our source, as we have said, which is our deception, our source. This is not to be so. Our egos, our desires and our self definitions are too great. We remain a while longer, to watch, to design, to manipulate.

Can you explain this more?

Quote:
Many of us, and we speak here of our alignment, not just of our kind or our group sentience, would desire such a finite end.
Why would those of your alignment desire an end?

Quote:

Most of us have no such emotive qualities. Those further advanced have none. The terms of compassion, hope, love and cruelty are lost on them, as these terms begin to become lost on us. This realm in which we inhabit, in which we reside, it has no place for concepts like yours. We have no cruelty as much as we have no pain, not in your form. We likewise, at further "levels" have no pleasures you would know. Not even in your people's greatest most imaginative stories could it be comprehended of our state. Suffering is your word, it is not ours. It is of your world and though we speak of it, there is no comprehension, no "gnashing of teeth". Such things belong in the realms of your fantasy and are a pale description of realms just neatly below yours.
No, you are right, we can hardly conceive of this. Our species and indeed all species on this planet I have communicated with, even the crystals interpret their reality through emotions in part. That seems to be one of the 'rules' for this level of consciousness and experimentation.

Quote:
We have no concept of good just as we have no concept of evil. Our duality fades, as we begin to only know our polarity. We lose sight of what came before us. Our perception fades from vision. We see only the pale light of what you are, what we were, and what is infinite. Creation does not sparkle in our eyes. This is by our choice and we have no regrets.

Our Enlightened one and ones of Awakened Consciousness would agree with this in many ways, only the sparkle of the Light of Creation becomes brighter in their eyes as a result of this level of understanding.

Quote:
You do not understand. You can not become unconscious. Consciousness can not be forgotten, only silenced for a period, a moment, even a cosmic moment. Consciousness exists, even when it does not perceive. If you refer to what others of greater advancement in our polarity speak of, then you refer to what we have described to you. "The "second" prior to annihilation while in the state of non existence. These two are in flux. They remain infinite, for time/space/distance/dimension/potential without end. There is no end. No end. No end. No end.

Yes, you are quite correct - this is extremely hard to fathom, and yet a part of me does understand it.

Quote:
The analogy of the "burning lake of fire" was intended to be that of purification back into the "all-source". Your people have since twisted this to further their penetration by fear. Their guilt by fear. Their conquest through the establishment of doctrine of this type and fear.
Ah, I understand now. And yes, we use fear to twist and pervert and hold people prisoners of their fear so that we can control them, have dominion over them to use for our own ends. Which is not quite as drastic as your polarities view point of consuming and annihilating, but it non-the-less does it's damage. As a species we like to believe we are working our way back to the Light, but in many ways we are asleep and dangerous - our own worst enemy's in that goal, but you know this. Perhaps that is why Earth and her citizens are of interest to you - because we could go towards either polarity fairly easily?

Quote:
It is a GREAT (LIE) to ever believe, ever consider, ever entertain for one moment, of any validity, that there is EVER the total lack of existence. Consciousness is, and it will always be, infinite. It is eternal, unblemished. Beyond this terminology, consciousness can exist outside of the creation matrix, and it does. What we call our "source" is such a type of consciousness. What you call as agony is your concern, your term for what you can not understand. It is, and it is also not. Our terms and yours do not match. We are too far removed from your reality/density. It is impossible for us to utilize human language in this way. In the old tongue, it would be as "undoing", infinite "undoing".

Understood, we are trying to discuss in a mutual way and yet do not have fully shared concepts and words to do so in.
As a spirit experiencing existence as a human I speak in terms of emotions often as this is one of our main tool sets for perceiving what we can and it's effect on us. It is very difficult to not speak from this level as it is such a pervasive reality in our experience.

Quote:
We exist of our own accord. We were not fashioned by your kind. We are consciousness of a type, of your similar type (group). We existed before you and we will exist after you, in what ever forms you choose. We mean, at the point you select other forms than human, lest you continue incarnation through alternate lines of space/time in the biped human form, or continue in the repeat of the next multi-dimensional space/time continuum/universe/multiverse. The next creation after this one you are in.

I had to ask :)

Quote:
It is perceived that way. It is the way "God" perceives itself. It must, as it can not look on what it is without seeing itself. Its "light" obstructs its seeing. In the Truth, there is no duality for those who have polarized entirely to one extreme (infinite) or another. However, absolutely, there IS polarity, despite what perception of conscious selves/consciousness/expressions of consciousness might perceive. Duality is not, as you describe. It is not a concept. It is a reality. This world was made in two, not as one. Those two, realms of matter and "spirit/energy" are what make the worlds in the third dimension. Each thing is made of two parts. Always. This is infinite law. It is unchanged. It remains unchanged. You are, you as the human, you are two things connected. When you advance, you become only one of those things. We are "sorry" this appears limited but it is the only way consciousness can express its full potential as infinite. Polarization is in everything, even when not referring to things such as negative or positive. In your forces, and in your science, everything is mirrors. It is as the realms "above" (the greater realms), so the realm "below" (your realm). Everything is a reflection of everything else. You can no more break those pieces a part than you can join others together. Your DNA is like this as well. Two primary components, as your atoms, your molecules, everything, even the realms of what you call "dark matter" and your matter. You still, once you transgress the third dimension, can now become only one of those two parts. The worlds beyond yours look very different and they do not follow your laws of physics, nor adhere to your dilemma of duality. Negative realms are separate from positive realms. The two shall NEVER meet. "As East is East and West is West", although they exist in the same space, dimensionally (all existing in one moment/space/time), they never converge. Do you require a lesson in advanced inter-dimensional physics? That is something we will not convey.
No, it's not necessary for a lesson in advanced inter-dimensional physics.
I have some out-of-body experience in this, enough to understand in some parts at least, which is Not to say I have experienced the negative realms while out of the body vessel - but I have experienced other worlds and other universes of which were so mysterious and beyond my ability to put into words that the experience is almost missed completely as the human mind can not fathom/interpret what was 'seen'.
And I have experience both the level that is pure Light which is blinding and holding virtually no discernable information other than I Am and there are others here - and the Void which is so empty that there is no discernable information other than I AM.

Based on my experiences both in a human body and in a state of pure consciousness only I believe in duality while in the body and for the experience of being human in THIS planet Earth playground, but when I am in my spirit state I experience Oneness and being One with All That Is. I find I can live comfortably with this level of duality in experience.
Although after meeting you/you all I am entertaining another form of understanding duality/polarity on a larger scale.

You have my appreciation for your conversation and continued sharing.

Quote:
Quote Greyson: To be simple, I love this negative sentience. I celebrate its existence and I celebrate all it does, to me, to all. I welcome its embrace. Does it love me? Never. Does it care about me? Never. It seeks only to destroy me and I do love it for this. Understand when I speak of love, I am not speaking of the emotion. I speak of celebrate completely. To embrace.

As for my deity being The Father of Lies, maybe but honestly, I doubt that. I do not care regardless though. My choice was made unconditionally. It is proper of my polarity to say I know that my deity will be able to succeed. Is it a lie I tell myself? You know it is not proper I answer that any more.[/

I can understand and celebrating their existence. While I do not desire the virus or disease to live in me or the snake to bite me, or the bear to eat my head off - I appreciate and celebrate that they are there and exist, and that I can experience them in some small and safe aspect without being damaged.
Diversity adds complexity and beauty to Creation, even if I can't understand it and can not choose to do as it does by giving up free-will and embracing consumption and destruction.

I am an artist (creator) and nothing brings the eye to the subject the artist wants to shine out like shadows and contrast do. So you could say I love them via understanding and appreciating these beings chosen path in the Universe and the contrast they provide.

....Even if they would eat the 'painting'.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 13-11-2015 at 03:59 AM.
Old 13-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
wmsm had a very unusual experience apparently which has left a very specific imprint, wounding and understanding of the Universe, which some times almost makes sense...whatever it is, its very consistent...

But I digress...
In reading this a memory was stirred. Sometimes during the night or shortly before awakening my HS tells and shows me things, You channeling reminded me of recently being taken into the Void. Where there is Nothing, except for the most rudimentary sense of I AM. There is literally nothing else there and nothing to do. The single line of thought/information is I AM and it is preceded and followed by nothing else - it is a dead-end state so to speak.
When I ask Spirit how does one get out of the Void the information came that one incarnates to get out.
To which I suddenly remembered and said Of Course- Brilliant!"

This Negative and Positive aligned state of being makes sense if I think of things from a dualistic view point. In which case it could be said Light needs Shadow to define itself and visa versa.

These Beings you are channeling very much make it sound like Earth is a battle ground in which people through free will make an eternal choice to be positively or negatively aligned. A condition once chosen that can't be changed except for going into the Void and unbecoming. Meaning Game Over.

Which basically puts what they are saying in line with most religions - ie Heaven or Hell based on one's moral/ethical decisions which could be said 'to act from self and potentially do harm to self and others OR live from compassion doing no harm to self and others.
Live for Self or Live from Love for all.

Hell as translated from the Greek means something about a place of non-existence....all ceases. The Void?

Hmmm I think I understand what wsms might be trying to say - maybe...
That you are picking up on archetypes of thought and belief already in the Akashic Records but with a new modern skin put on them as a negatively aligned alien race.... just a random thought that came up...

Another thought as they described themselves was a thought of them as a virus or cancer, some of what they said fit this mental construct very well...

The illustration of dis-ease = disease which makes the fertile feeding ground for the microscopic can be seen in this description. Indeed happy loving people are healthy people and do not make a good environment for disease to spread and grow in.
If I were a virus or fungus or other pestilence I wouldn't want a human race to be happy, I would want discord and chaos and fear and bitterness and resentment - for that would be the vibration which would build and environment me and mine could survive in - Discord and heartache in my host species would endure the continuation of my species. Life feeds on life, it has always been so on Earth, I don't see this as a judgment, but more the necessity of organic life forms.

Again these are just random thoughts that came up as I read the channeling....it's good food for thought, thanks for posting this Greyson. :)

I would like you to consider the fact that if you were not present on Earth as a human being assessing information, then what information do you propose exists naturally?

You would never know by truth or honest self appraisal.
Old 13-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Can you explain this more?

This is too difficult to explain. Might you make a more specific query?

Quote:
Why would those of your alignment desire an end?

We would not desire such a finite end as to be dragged into another cycle. Procession is monotonous.

Quote:
No, you are right, we can hardly conceive of this. Our species and indeed all species on this planet I have communicated with, even the crystals interpret their reality through emotions in part. That seems to be one of the 'rules' for this level of consciousness and experimentation.

You are vastly incorrect. What you sense in the world of your nature, your minerals, your waters, airs and in your fires. This is not of an emotional nature, with exception of few species, mostly animal type. What you perceive is with a lens. This lens is that of emotion, a sense mechanism your kind use to navigate and to experience your reality. Emotion does not exist in the rocks, emotion exists in you. When you can distance yourself from this filter, then you will be capable of knowing the experience of your surroundings. A child can no more perceive the world as an adult, than an adult can perceive the world as a child. Their size differs, their brain mass/complexity differs, and so on. "You will never see a crystal sing, for you still see in the painted colors of your perception."

Quote:
Ah, I understand now. And yes, we use fear to twist and pervert and hold people prisoners of their fear so that we can control them, have dominion over them to use for our own ends. Which is not quite as drastic as your polarities view point of consuming and annihilating, but it non-the-less does it's damage. As a species we like to believe we are working our way back to the Light, but in many ways we are asleep and dangerous - our own worst enemy's in that goal, but you know this. Perhaps that is why Earth and her citizens are of interest to you - because we could go towards either polarity fairly easily?

What damage the process of enslavement does is minimal and actually beneficial for your kind. The slave learns through hardship/suffering. Some, of the strong ones, grow in might and take the power for themselves.

Why your kind are of interest to us is just this. The third dimension is the only dimension made up of two components. Humans, your kind, are made up of also two parts. Third dimensional space is the only space where a gradient of both positive and negative are cleanly visible. Although, there has been a great distortion of either in current space/time. Neither is purely visible as it is. This is causing trauma in choosing. Your kind must be able to see both, for what they are. Even though you may not perceive the heights or the depths to their infinite, you must be able to perceive one spectrum. Otherwise, choice is invalid. You see only gray. This is a problem. Both positive and negative polarity are suffering from this malady at current. Neither sees the other for what it is. Perhaps this is in part our purpose with this channel, to reduce the gray space and present you with the answers to KNOW.

Quote:
Understood, we are trying to discuss in a mutual way and yet do not have fully shared concepts and words to do so in.
As a spirit experiencing existence as a human I speak in terms of emotions often as this is one of our main tool sets for perceiving what we can and it's effect on us. It is very difficult to not speak from this level as it is such a pervasive reality in our experience.

We are aware of your limitations.

Quote:
No, it's not necessary for a lesson in advanced inter-dimensional physics.
I have some out-of-body experience in this, enough to understand in some parts at least, which is Not to say I have experienced the negative realms while out of the body vessel - but I have experienced other worlds and other universes of which were so mysterious and beyond my ability to put into words that the experience is almost missed completely as the human mind can not fathom/interpret what was 'seen'.
And I have experience both the level that is pure Light which is blinding and holding virtually no discernable information other than I Am and there are others here - and the Void which is so empty that there is no discernable information other than I AM.

(No answer)

Quote:
Based on my experiences both in a human body and in a state of pure consciousness only I believe in duality while in the body and for the experience of being human in THIS planet Earth playground, but when I am in my spirit state I experience Oneness and being One with All That Is. I find I can live comfortably with this level of duality in experience.
Although after meeting you/you all I am entertaining another form of understanding duality/polarity on a larger scale.

This planet is not a playground for you. Do cease to see it that way. Your kind fare too much on "fun". There is business to attend.

Quote:
You have my appreciation for your conversation and continued sharing.

Acknowledge, although we do not require your appreciation.

Quote:
I can understand and celebrating their existence. While I do not desire the virus or disease to live in me or the snake to bite me, or the bear to eat my head off - I appreciate and celebrate that they are there and exist, and that I can experience them in some small and safe aspect without being damaged.
Diversity adds complexity and beauty to Creation, even if I can't understand it and can not choose to do as it does by giving up free-will and embracing consumption and destruction.

I am an artist (creator) and nothing brings the eye to the subject the artist wants to shine out like shadows and contrast do. So you could say I love them via understanding and appreciating these beings chosen path in the Universe and the contrast they provide.

....Even if they would eat the 'painting'.

Okay. (Me).
Old 19-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Suspended

Quote:
This is too difficult to explain. Might you make a more specific query?

We would not desire such a finite end as to be dragged into another cycle. Procession is monotonous.

You are vastly incorrect. What you sense in the world of your nature, your minerals, your waters, airs and in your fires. This is not of an emotional nature, with exception of few species, mostly animal type. What you perceive is with a lens. This lens is that of emotion, a sense mechanism your kind use to navigate and to experience your reality. Emotion does not exist in the rocks, emotion exists in you. When you can distance yourself from this filter, then you will be capable of knowing the experience of your surroundings. A child can no more perceive the world as an adult, than an adult can perceive the world as a child. Their size differs, their brain mass/complexity differs, and so on. "You will never see a crystal sing, for you still see in the painted colors of your perception."

What damage the process of enslavement does is minimal and actually beneficial for your kind. The slave learns through hardship/suffering. Some, of the strong ones, grow in might and take the power for themselves.

Why your kind are of interest to us is just this. The third dimension is the only dimension made up of two components. Humans, your kind, are made up of also two parts. Third dimensional space is the only space where a gradient of both positive and negative are cleanly visible. Although, there has been a great distortion of either in current space/time. Neither is purely visible as it is. This is causing trauma in choosing. Your kind must be able to see both, for what they are. Even though you may not perceive the heights or the depths to their infinite, you must be able to perceive one spectrum. Otherwise, choice is invalid. You see only gray. This is a problem. Both positive and negative polarity are suffering from this malady at current. Neither sees the other for what it is. Perhaps this is in part our purpose with this channel, to reduce the gray space and present you with the answers to KNOW.

We are aware of your limitations.

(No answer)

This planet is not a playground for you. Do cease to see it that way. Your kind fare too much on "fun". There is business to attend.

Acknowledge, although we do not require your appreciation.

Okay. (Me).

Do you consider the obvious...that past life information has already proven that human beings get recorded in the Earth's atmosphere via the condition that the atmosphere causes....records?

As human beings have lived on Earth for a long review of spirit manifesting..living/doing science/destroying life....renewal of spirit manifesting...living/doing science/destroying life, is the pattern of our inherited conscious self.

Therefore there are billions of billions of human thought messages and reviews that exist in our atmosphere as information given to the atmosphere.

Real spirit that I am aware of are an androgynous light self with no personal information to any lower formed status, as they have nothing to do with our status. They only support our life manifestation and if they have to at times...use particular human spiritual self expressions as a life that allows them to express the information for self purpose....to inform us.

Therefore some human psychics have witnessed the manifestation of a higher being using the actual past life memory of a human who lived on Earth...I have witnessed this condition my own self.

Therefore I do not believe in any channeled information that speaks as if it is all knowing...for this information and status belongs to a human owned personality via the recorded human lives.

The information I have come to use myself relates to old information data and new information data as spiritual awareness of the condition we own....warning about self destruction due to the awareness.