Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thanks for the Green Opal compliments. I LOVE it. They aren't very easy to find. Etsy sells them but pretty pricey. I purchased mine on Ebay, even than the pictures aren't so great. In person, just wow.

So check this out, I went thrift shopping at the flea market yesterday and scored two Pyramid Marble Onyx. They are heavy and good for my book shelves. The lady was SO NICE and gave me two free stones she was originally selling for a 1.00. The one she gave me I was like because I wouldn't be giving a tourmulated quartz for free.( She didn't know anything about stones lol)
My new Tourmulated Quartz, I am hooked,the tourmaline specks are awesome to look at.... I want a bigger one now!

Wow, lucky girl! Tourmalinated quartz costs a fortune! I love it though, got two pieces myself, one opaque, one clear. THis is a lovely piece though, I see some nice rainbows. I love rainsbows esp in tourmalinated quartz :)

Green opal is indeed great too! I got one a few years back, but seems mine is a deeper green. At the time all the ones they had were this rich deep green, now there's only the lighter variety.
Nature energy, devas, fairies, but I don't feel it to be a heart chakra stone so much, more grounding, as in pulling you into your body, deep into your basis at the bottom of your abdomen. Where self-love anchors, Gaia energy.
Absolutely wonderful crystals! Enjoy it! And that gorgeous tourmalinated quartz too!
Old 28-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Master
I got a gorgeous little 3cm apatite sphere, a blue one. As in blue, not green-blue. And a larger apatite palmstone, a bit lighter, indigo and aqua blue. So also really blue, not green or blue-green.
That's why I never got one before, been in two minds about them for a while, but somehow the green, blue/green ones never felt right. But these blue ones, OMG!
They didn't have many of these blue ones, most were blue-green, and I saw many ppl having a blue one in their basket, haha. They went like hot cakes!

Also got a Rainbow Lattice sunstone :) That's why I went to the shop, I wanted one, and they sell them for real good prices too.
Oddly enough they're from Australia, while I got triggered to get one by a meditation that had to do with Egypt, Isis, Hathor, Horus, Sehkmet.

And I got a nice pink/lilac smithonite and a pretty blue one. Nice turquoise and darker blue layers. Both just small pieces, but boy are they powerful! They do bring peace and calm, wonderful energy!

Oh, and a small quartz point with cacoxenite in the tips. That's what I was looking for too, cacoxenite, but difficult to come by, and bl**** expensive! These points weren't all that expensive, mine was only E3, so I'm quite happy with it!
Old 01-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Experiencer
My new polychrome Jasper. Its about the size of an egg. I really love it.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Master
Nice pictures! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
I have a small Tanzanite pendant on the way.

Well, it has arrived:

Old 05-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
very beautiful Tanzanite :) and I'm admiring the other crystals as well. The quartz is lovely.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:21 AM
Guide

I bought a few, a few weeks back, was only supposed to get palo santo, but was too curious about what I would attract.

Rhondonite, but it hardly has any pink, mostly black, or dark grey. It was the first one my eye was drawn to in the shop, and it's been throwing itself at me a lot lately. I tried to find a wearable pendant but could not.

Watermelon Tourmaline, Malachite, green glow calcite, hemimorphite, and a (((( blue jade - that I have also been keeping on me.

The blue apatite I have, fell off the day the Rhondonite chucked itself at me. A lot of the stones are in their natural form, and I may get them wrapped.
Old 15-05-2018, 06:49 AM
Newbie ;)

most recently i bought a lovely little piece of selenite and a rose quartz earth stone

but being completely unaware about anything crystal related i cleansed my selenite in running water, not knowing that selenite kind of like, degrades in water. so theres definitely a little pockmarking that wasnt there in the shop. :( I still love it though. I love to just, hold it.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Master
Maybe there was a piece that was a bit loose? It's best to not use water on selenite, but typically you can rinse it off, just not too long. I've carved a selenite skull and had to regularly rinse it to get rid of all the dust.
One thing you must never ever do is leave it in water. Goes for chrysocolla too. I had a larger chrysocolla skull that I'd put in water. It began to creak. I got it out right away, no problem thank goodness. But I got a good scare, hihi.

Enjoy your new crystals!
Old 15-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sczies
most recently i bought a lovely little piece of selenite and a rose quartz earth stone

but being completely unaware about anything crystal related i cleansed my selenite in running water, not knowing that selenite kind of like, degrades in water. so theres definitely a little pockmarking that wasnt there in the shop. :( I still love it though. I love to just, hold it.
That's funny... the shop owner told me about no water and selenite.
Luckily, it is very inexpensive...watch some youtubes on selenite..they make me laugh...
the people are so energetic!
If kept in your bedroom could keep you up!
Good choices, btw....and welcome here.
I have a 60+ lb rose quartz...Go Colorado Rock Shops!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I love gemstones. I have
Moonstone
Amethyst
Auralite23
Fire agate
Citrine
Black tourmaline
Labrodite
Lapis lazuli
Fluorite.
I recently purchased blue tourmaline (Indicolite) and love it. It's my favorite. Does anyone else have this stone and enjoy it?