Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I’ve only ever seen one once (I think), and it wasn’t at the corner of my eye but it was kind of far and dashed across the dining room really really fast.

The only other time I think (I don’t know if it was a spirit) was when I had a really bad nightmare and sleep paralysis, then I woke up all scared and right in front of me was a very still silhouette, of a figure with long hair, like it was sitting on top of me and then it faded to nothing, like it was just an imprint that just disappeared.

(totally don't know how all of that pasted)

the "feeling" of a nightmare and sleep paralysis usually indicates and out-of-body experience.....
Old 18-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Juanita

toolite, yes I have seen movement out of the corner of my eye and shadows also.....one night I saw the tail of a dog very clearly, but when I turned my head it was gone......just one of my passed furbabies......my mind's eye is a different story and happens often......
Old 19-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
toolite, yes I have seen movement out of the corner of my eye and shadows also.....one night I saw the tail of a dog very clearly, but when I turned my head it was gone......just one of my passed furbabies......my mind's eye is a different story and happens often......

Thank you for sharing.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 19-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Guide
Almost 9 years ago I started seeing things out of the corner of my eye. When I would look straight on it would disappear. Usually I see bright white light floating around (no specific shape usually), and I see what looks like shadows walking around. If I close my eyes I still see them. I have closed my eyes when I see something, and it's still there - so now I'm wondering if it's mostly my third eye that is really seeing it.

I have had my eyes checked 4 times (retinal checks included) and every time my eyes are healthy and no retinal problems or anything. Physically I am healthy too, no blood pressure issues, heart issues, etc.

I have seen a shadow straight on one time(a shadow cat that ran towards me).

This phenoma started at a point in my life when I went from an almost complete spiritual disconnection, to reconnecting again with Creator. I didn't know what it was, took MANY years to figure out what was going on, and now I'm at peace with it.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Almost 9 years ago I started seeing things out of the corner of my eye. When I would look straight on it would disappear. Usually I see bright white light floating around (no specific shape usually), and I see what looks like shadows walking around. If I close my eyes I still see them. I have closed my eyes when I see something, and it's still there - so now I'm wondering if it's mostly my third eye that is really seeing it.

I have had my eyes checked 4 times (retinal checks included) and every time my eyes are healthy and no retinal problems or anything. Physically I am healthy too, no blood pressure issues, heart issues, etc.

I have seen a shadow straight on one time(a shadow cat that ran towards me).

This phenoma started at a point in my life when I went from an almost complete spiritual disconnection, to reconnecting again with Creator. I didn't know what it was, took MANY years to figure out what was going on, and now I'm at peace with it.

That sounds really interesting about the blk shadow cat.. I havent seen animals in a form a blk shadow before.. Once in meditating on a case where a child was missing I saw a black shadow which appeared to be crawling from the room and it was on all fours and I brought myself out of meditation.. I wasnt ready..lol.. to see exactly what it was..lol

Thank you for sharing.

Old 20-08-2012, 03:28 AM
ancientwarrior

I remember being a kid and seeing them out of the corner of my eye. I lost this ability for awhile. When it did come back it would happen when I was driving. It was not fun seeing things on the side of the road or run into the road. I've gotten used to it now though. I have seen some straight on. The first time I thought it was an actual human.
Old 20-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientwarrior
I remember being a kid and seeing them out of the corner of my eye. I lost this ability for awhile. When it did come back it would happen when I was driving. It was not fun seeing things on the side of the road or run into the road. I've gotten used to it now though. I have seen some straight on. The first time I thought it was an actual human.

Yes, its quite powerful.

Old 21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Pinkroses

One time I was sitting on the couch and saw a white smoky cloud on my patio right outside the window. I thought maybe it was smoke from the neighbors grilling or something. When I turned to look at it, it disappeared. The neighbors weren't out and no one was grilling. I didn't tell anyone about it at first and figured my eyes were just playing tricks on me.

A couple of weeks later, my husband was laying in bed having trouble sleeping. He said he looked toward me and saw a shadow of a figure standing over me. He said, "Hey!" and it disappeared. He seemed quite sure he was awake, but it may have been just a dream.

I'm not sure what, if anything, this means, but it was definitely interesting and unusual! :)
Old 22-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Knower
sometimes as im looking forward a tiny shiny dot is moving very quickly from the very corner ov my left eye and i turn to look but nowt is there ,,is this spirit / development ,or is it just my eyes playing up ? is it like anything that is being discussed here id love to know
Old 22-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can see spirits as clearly as I see the living. There are times when I 'test' to see if someone is real. They are that clear to me at time.

Example :

I was in the grocery store and I would come face to face with this man in a cowboy had and the rest of the garb....he would almost run into me cart but never said a thing to me. This happened a few times. He looked at me and smiled and the feeling was he "knew me". He seemed out of place to me but it was a grocery store so at first I thought nothing of it.

I was telling a friend about it and he said to me is he real ??? Does he take groceries off the shelf is there stuff in his cart ???? Next time I say him I noted that there was nothing in his cart nor did he seem to shoppe. Always wary of crossing into spirit energy I finally tested the stiuation. I bumped his cart with mine and he vanished.

Few months went by and I ran into him again but this time he had with him two younger ladies again not dressed where the 'fit in" but no one seemed to notice. I again tested them being there I bumped his cart, this time he stayed but the cart did not hit something solid. I then asked on whom he was why they were there???? What was wanted ? Why the interest in me.

The reply I got back was too funny goes you dont remember me I was your favorite. I had a past life as a Madam I ran a "Cat House" he was a customer. The ladies with him were two of the one's that worked for me.

Lynn