Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
why would you want to contact demons?
no. i have never heard demons. like attracts like. why get on their level?
the whole idea of spirit rescue and exorcism is best left to advanced souls.
really? what could you possibly learn by talking to demons? wouldn't talking to angels be better?
leave the demons alone - god will deal with them

Im an old soul. Im not promoting talking to demons.. I think I just need someone that has the experience of doing an exorcism but. I am not going to get it here.. I said they are talking to me.. There is no two way conversation going..

(just had to use that and this seemed the appropriate time) lol.

Thank you MMM for your advise I guess you are trying to help in your own way.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Toolite, how are you defining demon? The term doesn't have a uniform meaning across religious paths.

Demon- not of God.

Old 20-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I find this a bit confusing, as well.....what makes you think they are "demons"? What are you hearing them say that makes you believe this? Is it that you are actually hearing different words coming from the person who is speaking to you, or are these voices in your head that you are hearing internally?

My Father God/Higher Being has shown me - demons and later on - I was shown them in People, Then A boy/young man - demon spoke through him using the boys voice but, even his friend knew it was getting weird but, I just knew so I ignored them as I do with all dark entities... Then had this experience where it was lady - she had talked on her cell phone so it was not the same voice but, distinctive.. you would really have to have the experience to be able to know what im attempting to explain.. I knew this would be a tougher one..

Old 20-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I am Christian and do believe that there are demons and Satan.
and YES... They scare me. I have an area at the end of my street that has portals, and I think my neighborhood is haunted anyways, I felt a dark presence behind me. Before I said anything, a friend of mine who sees spirit, said there was something behind me. As soon as I vizualized white light, she said it walked away. Then soon after I opened up, I heard in a very dark voice "I'm gonna get you." It wasn't loud, but dark. The way I know if it's demonic or very angry I get extreme chills and my eyes water. Scary stuff. Usually demonic sounds very dark, or feels very dark. I came across a female demon (Or at least it took that form..) named Debra, as she told me, anyWays she had a normal voice but I saw her in my mind, and she had long black hair, wore all black, and had giant claws but had a normal voice, but felt demonic.

Ok at least one that I can kinda relate tooo.. Thank you for posting.

Old 20-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
This is one reason why I have doubts about the entire clairvoyance experience. There are malevolent entities out there who will manipulate and deceive at every turn. Just because the medium may ask/pray for protection and so forth does not mean she/he will not be intervened with. The information you then get, is information the malevolent ones wants you to get, whether the message is good or bad.

How can you doubt if you havent experience it..? Isnt it best to ask probing questions to have a better understanding... and this is something I've been wanting to say for a long time ...

I bet alot of you "experienced" individuals get on the Spirit Guides/Angels nerves. At some point if you doubt them and dont trust them to filter then why should they continue to train you? You cant be too full then nothing can be put in you. (not directed to any individual)

Doubt and negativity is not something I entertain.. Im sure there are others who dont know who they are so you can plant doubt but, Im not one of them.. If im bringing an experience then Im confident.

Love & Light (I love that saying)

Old 21-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Quintessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Demon- not of God.

According to your definition of demons then, demons do not exist. I'm a pantheist. There is nothing that is not god.

How are you defining "god?"
Old 21-02-2012, 12:46 AM
dyanaprajna2011

I'll try to add what I believe and hope it helps. Keep in mind this is coming from a Buddhist standpoint.

I've had experiences with negative spirits, although I've never come across a person who has been "possessed" by a "demon". I believe in the concept of interdependence, which is that all things are connected, and part of a whole. I also do not believe in wholly good or wholly evil spirits, I believe that they just are, and have a variety of differing ethics, in other words, some are more bad than good, some are more good than bad, but none are completely one or the other. But since I believe all things are connected, if/when you come across a person who seems to be possessed by a negative entity, you have to see how that entity is working in yourself. It's not really an entity, per se, but an energy, that is negative and manifests in a variety of ways. So there's no entity that needs to be exorcised. It's an energy, that needs to be transformed. Which is why I don't like the traditional concepts of exorcisms, because all that does is send that negative energy from one place to the next.

I realize this post is kind of all over the place, and a bit messy, so if you need any clarification, just ask. :)
Old 21-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
According to your definition of demons then, demons do not exist. I'm a pantheist. There is nothing that is not god.

How are you defining "god?"

Thats not true.. I have to dis agree with you. darkness is not of light..

Old 21-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyanaprajna2011
I'll try to add what I believe and hope it helps. Keep in mind this is coming from a Buddhist standpoint.

I've had experiences with negative spirits, although I've never come across a person who has been "possessed" by a "demon". I believe in the concept of interdependence, which is that all things are connected, and part of a whole. I also do not believe in wholly good or wholly evil spirits, I believe that they just are, and have a variety of differing ethics, in other words, some are more bad than good, some are more good than bad, but none are completely one or the other. But since I believe all things are connected, if/when you come across a person who seems to be possessed by a negative entity, you have to see how that entity is working in yourself. It's not really an entity, per se, but an energy, that is negative and manifests in a variety of ways. So there's no entity that needs to be exorcised. It's an energy, that needs to be transformed. Which is why I don't like the traditional concepts of exorcisms, because all that does is send that negative energy from one place to the next.

I realize this post is kind of all over the place, and a bit messy, so if you need any clarification, just ask. :)

Your feedback is respected and appreciated to bring a buddhist view to the conversation..

Spiritually I will say that souls can be nice nicer and nicest and souls can be mean meaner meanest.. thats people...lol..

demons has chosen their side permantly..I realize and respect some people dont believe in a hell..ok.. but, unfortunately there is.. but. in all fairness it takes alot to get there unlike purgatory - which is not hard to be there..

I agree negative energy is every where and demons making a home in someone is a different level.....

My time is short but, I do want to talk to you more about this..

Old 21-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Master
I have a couple questions, first to you attend a pentecostal or charismatic church, I know they are big on deliverence and see demons in everything and I've seen people get to caught up into it, they put on quite a show.

Also, and I read this here and other places all the time, but what good does it do to imagine a white light for protection ...if you are imagining it, it's not real, so how can it protect.