Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-04-2014, 04:57 PM
shampoo

Cool My first and most vivid lucid dream

I had a lucid dream about a year ago that was brought on by a former classmate of mine. So I was dreaming and I was in a room with a tv. Then this girl i used to go to middle school with who was in another dream of mine where she sent me to a vortex with her pagan friend through the shower drain which was terrifying but thankfully I called out for my father and he encouraged and helped me to get out of the vortex and wake up.

Anyway, so this girl is back in my dream and she says to me "wake up" so then I realize immediately that I can change the appearance of the environment around me. I go to my sister's childhood home where I would visit summers and holidays when I was growing up. Then I turn around from the television and see her on the couch. We start talking and I am making funny faces at her and smiling. She says I am funny and we laugh. Then I start to float up to the ceiling and start to go through the ceiling into space (the universe is above me) I get scared and ask how to get down. I slowly float down until I am on my feet again. Then I follow my sister through the hallway into the living room (all while she is floating on air, btw) and I am following behind her on foot. We go into the kitchen and I get excited because I think that if I am in control of my dream, I can finally summon my husband into the dream because I've always wanted to talk to him in my dreams. So I think, okay, when I open the door I will see him in front of me. But I never get to that point because I realize that I have to use the bathroom so I walk to the bathroom and start using it and then I wake up because I think from hind sight I made people nervous when I started using the bathroom (even though I closed the door...)

Wish I could lucid dream again, the awesomest feeling was floating in the air!
Old 13-04-2014, 05:02 PM
shampoo

Im sorry, can somebody move this to the more specific board "dreams". I know the description of this forum says lucid dreaming but I think it would be better suited for the "dreams" board.