Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I've read all the thread and I can tell I think the exact same thing and wonder exactly the same as you. I see no point, reason in living whatsoever, whether than living for the sake of being a living organism.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
Well that's the answer that we always think or hear from others, but again if we come from an all knowing source, what is there exactly to learn.

I find it really senseless to get someway cut loose from source to learn things all over again, or discover things just to go back to source.

And if we are like children, how exactly did we get that way if we are eternal?

This means the soul is to learn. The soul does not know good from evil, it is innocent. It may be every possibility exists of souls and some need to learn and have all the time in the world to.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Knower
This thread seems to mirror depression rather than questioning.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
This thread seems to mirror depression rather than questioning.

So if one is depressed does it diminish the ability to question?

The label depression is one that is given from a subjective world that we currently reside, but from my perspective that word means something completely different.

Depression is a questioning sign, or a symptom from a highly empathetic/ intuitive person that's forgotten their life's mission and is ignoring their inner guide. In our society we do not nurture, nor do we even acknowledge our intuitive abilities, most of the time they are suppressed to be able to bare the mundane world we live in. Example, people that spend almost their entire life, trading finite precious time for some called money, in a job they can not stand, when they could be nurturing things that truly mean something to them, like family.

We wonder why our world is falling apart, and why people are coming apart, the answer? It's because they are suppressing their universal gift called intuition and worshiping a false sense of reality.

However when one chooses to follow their inner guide and do what their higher self asks then (Depression) starts to disappear and become non-existent. No amount of medication, alcohol, or drugs will cure what our society has labeled depression.

Last edited by Centered : 27-11-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Lorelyen

It's impossible to separate the mundane world, the earthly plane from the many, perhaps infinite planes often called astral. They're all interlinked. It's a matter of focusing one's consciousness. It's exploration on the astral that we can learn why we're here.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I often wonder what the point is, why exactly we are here on this plane of existence. If we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end, then end up in this matrix of chaos that appears to be finite. What's the point?

Hi Centered

My opinion is that we are here to experience life, see how we operate under a restrictive environment, and have a chance to choose and learn in life.

I've seen the other side, and for this reason, it's a real beauty in having duality - if we were only one, could you love your husband, wife, father, son, daughter, mother, lover? Could you play with a child, a kitten, a lover? It's through the play of consciousness that we get to experience first hand, 3D, things we might want to experience.

Life is a treasure and a valuable opportunity for us all - don't throw it away and don't forgo its treasure.

BT
Old 27-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's impossible to separate the mundane world, the earthly plane from the many, perhaps infinite planes often called astral. They're all interlinked. It's a matter of focusing one's consciousness. It's exploration on the astral that we can learn why we're here.
Exactly. In fact I've come to see them as not different at all. I've come to see them as exactly the same thing, just seen from vastly different perspectives.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This means the soul is to learn. The soul does not know good from evil, it is innocent. It may be every possibility exists of souls and some need to learn and have all the time in the world to.

lemex,

And now for something completely different......) I agree that the soul is innocent......not knowing good from evil. Is not this very innocence destroyed by learning......by learning good from evil? Our 'learning' can solidify our perception of duality. My supposition goes back to the primacy of love perhaps our mature years would be better spent in 'unlearning'.......relinquishing the hold of the ego on us. Admittedly I am prejudiced by accepting the wisdom of the love chapter(1 Cor. 23)........"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing"......and......."where there is knowledge, it will pass away".
Old 28-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Hi Centered

My opinion is that we are here to experience life, see how we operate under a restrictive environment, and have a chance to choose and learn in life.

I've seen the other side, and for this reason, it's a real beauty in having duality - if we were only one, could you love your husband, wife, father, son, daughter, mother, lover? Could you play with a child, a kitten, a lover? It's through the play of consciousness that we get to experience first hand, 3D, things we might want to experience.

Life is a treasure and a valuable opportunity for us all - don't throw it away and don't forgo its treasure.

BT

I agree there are many beautiful thing in the duality, however the imbalance of masculine and female energies is still way off.

I personally would like to see it change much faster, then retain a full balance eternally.

Old 28-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Knower

I consider the world to be our personal sandbox so to speak. By all means and øurposes its like a spiritual kindergarten.