Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Knower

How long to adjust to Moldavite?

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Moldavite? How long does it take to adjust to its energy? I received two pieces last week.... Nothing spectacular happened, but last night I had a dream of using a shard of Moldavite in a keyhole to open a door, which is very strange... so I guess there might be more to come....
Old 14-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is one stone that I have no pull to at all, yet Heart a member here and my Twin Flame husband does. I can not even hold it yet he loves the energy of it.

For him the connection was instant.

The dream is interesting as doors open and close but also hold secrets at times behind them. There are times when its best to leave things behind closed doors. I would look to what you want to understand that is behind a closed door.

Lynn
Old 16-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder
I think, I started to notice moldavite's effects a quite soon. It is a powerful stone for me and it gives nice dreams and makes my intuition stronger. I use it on the lower front neck in the meditation and it releases some amout of my lower neck pain almost immediately and breathing is easier, and it also helps to improve clairaudience
Old 16-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
I think that no matter if the Moldavite is cheap or expensive.... some pieces do seem to have a more intense energy. Sad thing is that some people have fakes or way too small pieces, but even with a small piece you can 'feel' it. My 2 cents.

Moldavite is a tektite that is raising your vibration. In your dream, maybe your subconscious is telling you to use the Moldavite/or to just raise your vibration, as you need it for some reason (we all do..). If you google low vibration vs high vibration , you can see some examples from 'real world', that are so logic that you will simply call the name 'vibration' a synonym. I hope you get what I am trying to say lol.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I work in a store that sells Moldavite (along with a zillion other stones and crystals) and I think moldavite is meant to always be felt. I have handled every big and every teeny tiny piece and I feel as if theyre always trying to make their presence known
Old 30-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Guide

This is a very small piece I bought on Wednesday this week. I hardly felt anything when I held it and I wondered if it was fake. I'd read it can take up to a week or so for some people to have any response with it though so I bought it. Where I bought it, the lady has each piece of her small Moldavite in little clear plastic bags and I felt like I wanted to take them all out (I kept having the thought that they shouldn't be in plastic bags) She did get some Tingsha's on it for me before I held it which was nice.

I kept it on me for about 3 hours on Wednesday after a 30 minute meditation that I did when I got home from buying it (I've put more about that in a post in the Meditation section) but didn't really feel anything much in that 3 hours. I slept with it under my pillow that night but couldn't take it out with me the next day as I had nothing to put it in to keep it safe and didn't want to have a sudden reaction to it whilst out just in case. Friday I wore it next to my heart whilst out all day and I've slept with it each night. I really am sleeping better and I've noticed that one of my shoulders which was sore after falling on it not too long ago, the pain has more or less gone. It was hard sleeping at night with as it was sore to lean on that side but yeah, I can lean on it now and it's just a bit achy if that. I've had two really nice dreams that I've remembered very well, normally I don't remember too much and just the oddest bits of a dream so that's surprised me.

Today I've had a nagging headache (nothing too uncomfortable) and I have strong pressure on the bridge of my nose and between my eyebrows which is not my norm. The pressure between my eyebrows started last night after meditating with it. I'm keen to see how or if it progresses but my thoughts on Moldavite at the moment are good and I'm very aware of wanting to keep it super safe. I can't really explain why I feel like that, I just do. Oh and while I've had it, after the first day I've kept a piece of smokey quartz with me. I don't know if other crystals slow it down? I just wanted to make sure I had extra help to keep me grounded.

Last edited by Lolly : 14-11-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Moldavite? How long does it take to adjust to its energy? I received two pieces last week.... Nothing spectacular happened, but last night I had a dream of using a shard of Moldavite in a keyhole to open a door, which is very strange... so I guess there might be more to come....

How goes the experiences after this? Feel any new energies with it?

I was so excited, visiting my mom a few weeks ago she gave me this beautiful pair of moldavite earrings. I put them on and felt energized the rest of the day. I get home and put them on my dresser...and they disappeared :( I probably wasn't ready for their energy, and have no clue where they went (I was the only one home the two days after they disappeared, so no one took them), but was so looking forward to clearing them and meditating while wearing them.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
How goes the experiences after this? Feel any new energies with it?

Yes, it's hard to describe but I think it is clearing really subtle energies (from upper chakras), I seem to be changing really fast....
Old 01-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Knower
This is an old post, but it piqued my curiosity and I had to throw in my two cents.

Moldavite is a tektite, yes? A stone formed during a meteor impact? Perhaps this has something to do with the reactions people have. Moldavite was created during a violent and explosive union between an extraterrestrial object and the surface of our planet, combining familiar earthly energies with primordial cosmic forces. These seems like it would create a stone that is powerful, standoffish, and misunderstood. Bonding experiences with it could be quite circumstantial and unpredictable. If you can work with moldavite, take pride and comfort than that, but if not, don't be too disappointed, as it sounds like a fickle, picky, moody stone. This may be true of other tektites as well.

But then again, I have no tektites to speak about my own experience.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore