Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder

Am I using abilities of mine?

Hi I’ve been house bound for a while now trying to grow spiritually. A nasty entity has attached itself and has been with me for about a month now. Since I’ve been meditating for 3 or 4 months now I know I have some sort of abilities or do I? For instance I’ll feel negativity oozing off my mom and i can feel the energetic emotions of places I’ve spent long periods of time in like my room or my bed, and for that reason I have to cleanse that space everyday. My question is does this sound like some sort of psychic capability to anyone? Or am I simply manipulating this entitie’s vibration and identifying its energy and aura as my own. Because i know it’s around so that’s probably my answer as to whether or not I have abilities right there, but I’d like to know if this is my energy I’m manipulating or it’s.

Other things I can do is:

Shield myself from negativity that I feel oozing off my highly negative and problematic mother.

Allow my subconscious to take over and move certain parts of my body like my hands

And the other night I was even able to shield myself from the entity through my subconscious while I was half asleep. I’ve never done that before! I had been practicing and I’m trying to repeat it again! Any advice on going about that as well would be great.

I hope I made any sense. Sorry if it’s jumbled up I wasn’t entirely sure where I was going or what I was trying to ask because I’m just so confused.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Knower
You are an energy being and as a being of energy it is quite common to be able to use your own energy as a shield to protect yourself, and it is even more common to be able to sense different types of energy in any given environment.

And using your subconscious to auto-pilot parts of your body is a very empathic and a very advanced level of skill. When you are doing that remember to always be present and in a state of self love, for the protection of your energetic state for the highest potential of your energy.

Unfortunately the energetic state of the collective is very low so when a person becomes empathically aware and they begin to consciously understand what energy is and what it feels like then they become operational in their own energy field as well in the collective energy field of their environment.

Do not allow the unconscious subconscious emotions like fear, guilt, shame, judgement, sadness, depression, agitation, frustration that you may sense coming off others affect you negatively. Always remember that those emotions and any negative energy that you may sense around you is never yours unless you tune into it and allow it to perpetuate in your energy field.

You're going to have to shield your energy on the regular for the rest of your life. So it's gonna help to learn how to perpetuate your own energy in your own body and get comfortable with the emotions and state of energy that you would like to feel. Always be aware that your emotional body can work as an "energy barometer" that helps you stay in the emotional energetic zone of where you want to be. However you must know how you want to feel emotionally and energetically every day for this to work. This helps me alot hope this helps you too
Old 02-12-2018, 02:33 AM
Experiencer

I do think you have a gift of sensing it's presence. That the energy from the entity has tainted the space that you're around most, as to why you have to cleanse that space everyday. I think that helps it from going past that point, and limits what it's capable of doing.

It must feed on negative emotions that you have, using that as a loophole to build an attachment, as to why it thinks that it's 'welcome' there. The energy from your mother isn't helping either. Cause it may've grown an attachment to her, and not trying to attach itself to you. Even tho you don't want it there.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:38 AM
Pathfinder

Gosh, it was good for me to read these posts. I've known I've been wallowing in negative energy and am unwilling or unable to get out of it. I've got to back into a spiritual mode. Actually, that's why I joined up here. Need to be around like mind people who can help me.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
Gosh, it was good for me to read these posts. I've known I've been wallowing in negative energy and am unwilling or unable to get out of it. I've got to back into a spiritual mode. Actually, that's why I joined up here. Need to be around like mind people who can help me.

Old 04-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
Creativelou I’m glad my post inspired you! Welcome to the forum!