Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-05-2018, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
Smell of White Sage When None is Burning?

Hi all,

Recently, within this past week, I've had two different incidents in which I am doing absolutely nothing different from my day-to-day activities, when suddenly - out of the blue - the strong powerful scent of burning sage/sage smoke fills the room... at least to me.

What does this mean? Is it something positive or negative? Is it a sign? The smell that an entity or spirit is around me?

This has even happened when I've been around someone here at home and I ask them "Do you smell that? It smells like someone just lit a smudge stick. How can you NOT smell that?!" They always tell me "No; I smell nothing."

A minute ago, I sort of got the chills and freaked out a little because the smell just entered my nose/nostrils as if someone shoved a smudge stick in my face... I sniffed and sniffed around me and I found absolutely nothing.

If someone could please help and enlighten me as to what this means, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Old 02-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Knower
The Spirits are blessing you with white sage. Just that simple.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Knower
agreed
Old 22-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Master
I agree with Little Creek.

It is as if, the blessing is by spirit, being done for you. No purchase of incense/ white sage necessary type thing. Such an experience, imo, should be seen as an honor, and something to be thankful for.

That said. Are you sure as well there was no physical cause for these things at the time of the happenings?

Do you have flowers in vases anywhere about the house? I have fresh cut Lilac sprigs in a vase in a bedroom, and the scent will waft especially being near a window and on a wall where the base board heater is. When I lay down to sleep the strong scent wafts over to my bed area. Almost choked me out.

As long as there is no other physical cause for these occurrences, I would consider taking to heart Little Creeks explanation, and consider yourself, indeed, blessed.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, SaturninePluto! I am absolutely sure that there was no physical cause for the scent. I even went outside to look around and see if perhaps it was a neighbor burning something or cooking-out... nothing. It has only happened once more since this post, and that has been it so far... I'll definitely try to make sure of what's going on in my life at the moment or be more aware of my surroundings to see if any other clues are around.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account

That is an angel or highly positive spirit that is letting you know that he has your back when you may not be looking.