Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Master
Yes the man who is channeling Kryon is still alive.
Spiritlite.
It is a good spirit I believe very warming and loving.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:31 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Yes the man who is channeling Kryon is still alive.
Spiritlite.
It is a good spirit I believe very warming and loving.

Thank you spiritlite! Another member directed me to a website where the channeling by Lee Carroll can be listened to free of charge, and I have been selectively listening to this or that one as they call to me. I am finding what you say to be true... a warm and loving entity
Old 12-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Master
Yes Light Filled when I found out about Kryon i was so excited, I'm so glad you're loving it :)
Spiritlite.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:34 PM
SusieTunisie

Yes, me too Spiritlite! I couldn't quite get rid of all my belongings before moving abroad, as was one of the lessons in "The Journey Home" though! The Universe has given me plenty of time waiting for my "stuff" to be released by Customs to realise that actually I could have done without a great deal of it! I absolutely adore Book VII ("Letters From Home") and have been re-reading it.

LightFilledHeart, have you read all the book by now, and have you been inspired to read more...? (Admittedly, most of it is available FOC on the Kryon website, but I do love books...!)
Old 02-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Master
Woot for Kryon
Spiritlite
Old 06-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Kryon identifies him/her self as the magnetic master which is described as a feminine collective group.

The "feminine"part is news to me and kinda interesting.

What do you make of this ? I knew he represented a collective.

I've been feeling the divine principle more as a feminine aspect this last decade for some reason.

Guess the feminine divine aspect is what's most needed at this time anyway......and this seems pretty evident what earth needs from us as well. Our love.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
The "feminine"part is news to me and kinda interesting.

What do you make of this ? I knew he represented a collective.

I've been feeling the divine principle more as a feminine aspect this last decade for some reason.

Guess the feminine divine aspect is what's most needed at this time anyway......and this seems pretty evident what earth needs from us as well. Our love.

Collective may not have been the exact word that Kryon used in describing its feminine energy. The impression that I had was more like feminine in the creative sense.

I listen to all the audio messages and read the translated versions but I do not have a photographic memory.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Ascender

I just want to say i recently discovered Kryon and im so happy i did.Everything Kryon says is beautiful and correct about who and what we are.There is so much Energy in the Channellings.The Channellings leave me in a state of bliss every night and i know im getting so much more information/Energy at the subconscious level.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Henri77

These are new links to the movie (Tuning in, about 6 trance channelers, that feature Kryon-Jan.... just rewatched it, and it's the best thing of it's kind I've seen, very inspiring-interesting,

full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

AND a radio sequel-followup with same readers discussing 2012-evolution (100 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30GC...feature=relmfu
Old 12-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
These are new links to the movie (Tuning in, about 6 trance channelers, that feature Kryon-Jan.... just rewatched it, and it's the best thing of it's kind I've seen, very inspiring-interesting,

full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW5aTTOX1w

AND a radio sequel-followup with same readers discussing 2012-evolution (100 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30GC...feature=relmfu

I watched the movie last night,Very good and better still i had some very vivid dreams last night about the Channellers,so im sure i gots lot of info and Energy havent listened to the radio sequel yet, but i will