Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Gracey it does not lead to a useful interchange if you're dismissive of others.

Speaking on a forum results in responses and what makes for a good debate is where you take the responses and answer them...

Of course you don't have to prove anything to anyone but an interchange can be enlightening.

You speak of seeing the future and I spoke about making predictions.... There is a difference.

Creditably you hold back for fear of upsetting others and don't do it for personal gain - that I respect.

Perhaps I might encourage you to explain a little more? From what you say you see events which come to pass. Do all the events you see come to pass? If so, in what time frame and circumstances? Are the events personal in nature or widespread in impact?

ah yes mac, predictions are different. those i never make.....never thought to, my bad on the words there.

i have been keeping records since the year 2000. and what i have learned that when i see things in objectivity, i see clearly.....
when i see with fear, i see cloudy, and when it happens, i realize that. actually, that is how i use to see sometimes, cloudy, i have learned a lot since then.
a little over 90 perecent of what i see comes to pass. it is a wide range of things, from personal to world events to the movement of the cosmos.....and so on.
and when i write what i see, i do not put any belief in it being true, i remained detached and objective.
i use to struggle silently a lot with things i would know, and i mean a lot. somethings can be a burden, but i have learned that silence is the best thing to do....and when something bad does happend that i saw, all i can do is be there for them with stregnth in love. and if its bad in a worldly event, i am merely a recorder, nothing more.
i have seen lots of good stuff too...when i die, i plan to give my recordings to my children. both my parents, my exhusband and my eldest child see too, but they are in fear or do not want the responsibility. so i leave my records to them, so if any of them may find what they need to from it.

o as far as the time frame, it could be that instant it is happening and up to in my experience 17 years ahead. i have seen my death, but that has not come to pass yet in my current state of consciousness.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:32 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
ah yes mac, predictions are different. those i never make.....never thought to, my bad on the words there.

i have been keeping records since the year 2000. and what i have learned that when i see things in objectivity, i see clearly.....
when i see with fear, i see cloudy, and when it happens, i realize that. actually, that is how i use to see sometimes, cloudy, i have learned a lot since then.
a little over 90 perecent of what i see comes to pass. it is a wide range of things, from personal to world events to the movement of the cosmos.....and so on.
and when i write what i see, i do not put any belief in it being true, i remained detached and objective.
i use to struggle silently a lot with things i would know, and i mean a lot. somethings can be a burden, but i have learned that silence is the best thing to do....and when something bad does happend that i saw, all i can do is be there for them with stregnth in love. and if its bad in a worldly event, i am merely a recorder, nothing more.
i have seen lots of good stuff too...when i die, i plan to give my recordings to my children. both my parents, my exhusband and my eldest child see too, but they are in fear or do not want the responsibility. so i leave my records to them, so if any of them may find what they need to from it.

o as far as the time frame, it could be that instant it is happening and up to in my experience 17 years ahead. i have seen my death, but that has not come to pass yet in my current state of consciousness.

thank you for that, Gracey. Very illuminating and some food for thought. You've shown me I have to think more inclusively.

I wonder why some have to carry this burden?
Old 20-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Mind's Eye

I have found that when spiritual and religious people all jump on a certain trend, just the opposite usually happens. So if everyone is predicting that times are going to get bad..... they will probably get better.

I could be wrong, but this is generally what happens. I wouldn't fret too much about it.
Old 20-11-2010, 07:25 PM
huggermomof2

Thank you all for your replies. I think i misled you by using the word -prediction- these people are church going folk and are christians, so not sure if that lends them credibility. They also sometimes say, that if we pray 4 you, the bad things will not happen, so i wonder if we still have the power to attract positive outcomes, despite what is seen?
Old 20-11-2010, 07:50 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggermomof2
Thank you all for your replies. I think i misled you by using the word -prediction- these people are church going folk and are christians, so not sure if that lends them credibility. They also sometimes say, that if we pray 4 you, the bad things will not happen, so i wonder if we still have the power to attract positive outcomes, despite what is seen?

Their being "church people" gives them no greater credibility in my book. Nobody has the market cornered on communing with the Maker...! They are no more likely to have God's ear than you or I. Anyone can speak to God and be spoken to in return. Whatever they think they've heard, my guess is it is not directly from the mouth of God, but rather an interpretation of scripture... written BY MEN, and interpreted BY MEN! That doesn't qualify as the "word of God" in my opinion. But regardless of where they're getting their "predictions", NOBODY can accurately predict the future. There are too many variables. But fear is a wonderful magnet, so if you choose to align yourself with fearful doom and gloom prophecies, you are likely to attract exactly that. Reality is a slippery thing. It is created by belief and emotion. Two individuals can be standing side by side, each one experiencing TOTALLY different realities and completely unaware of what the other is experiencing...! Choose what you want to see in the world, and align yourself with that... focus on THAT... invest your energy in THAT! Make sense? Someone else praying for you is not going to change the reality you bring to yourself... only your actions, beliefs, desires and intent can do that!
Old 21-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Gracey

Quote:

if i were you, i would ask god to allow you to see what it is you are ready to see and do not be attached to the outcome.....as my dad always said when it comes to the earth and things on it, dont belive everything you see and hear. go to god with this yourself, he will not lead you astray. the power of postive thinking will get you very far in life, even when strife knocks at your door, you will be able to handle things better. please dont give your power away to others. look within, to god.
what is written is written.

Last edited by Gracey : 21-11-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Ascender

The only things you will experience are those which you believe in and place your attentions on. The things which fortune tellers see are only POTENTIAL FUTURES, and it’s up to you whether you want to energise them. If not, then start to believe in the positive opposite, and you will manifest that as your experience.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Hello all! I am currently facing a few challenges in my life and was hoping for positive outcomes. However, i have encountered people who claim to see futures, and have been told that things are going to be very hard. Can this be right as i am ordinarily a positive person and focus on positive things. I am scared! Blessings

If you are ordinarily positive, and focus on the positive, then that is what you are going to attract; it doesn’t matter what anyone else says. You are under the law of your own consciousness. Whatever you think about or focus on is what is going to happen. This goes for little things in your life, and also for big things.

You can intend these positive things in advance, or be grateful for the positive outcome in advance. If you have something going on and you want a positive outcome, you can either picture it happening in your mind, or script it in the present and give it a happy ending. Then give thanks for the positive outcome in advance. The LOA will work it all out and make that outcome happen for you.

Remember that the Universe/Higher Power is bigger than anything going on in your life or in the outside world, so it doesn’t really matter what anyone else is experiencing. All that matters is what you are focusing your thoughts upon.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:29 PM
Master
Your title threw me off… I didn’t see the future (2mins-2 hours) until 1000 reincarnation… I used it to bet … putting my winnings on the team that will win- although you need to take people that see the future with a pitch of salt .. the future can always change- the butterfly affect says purpose of that!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)