Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
A belief in higher/clearer states of intuition or another word for knowing, is the foundation for believing what you perceive as coming from these states, and calling truth.
If you question the very foundation of your beliefs in higher/clearer states then you might see that your intuition has no foundation and cannot be relied upon.
Do you know that there ar higher/clearer states? Do you?
How come there are so many conflicting higher/clearer states in the world?
Does the Pope think he is in this higher/clearer state?
Does Bin Laden?

A belief in higher/clearer states of intuition or another word for knowing,

I have experienced the higher states as have many..direct experience Isn't a belief In my eyes.

In my experience yes. Higher states can be achieved In simple loving moments - Whilst healing Is be-ing given for example

Does Bin Laden?

You'll have to ask them that WS

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
A belief in higher/clearer states of intuition or another word for knowing,

I have experienced the higher states as have many..direct experience Isn't a belief In my eyes.

In my experience yes.Higher states are achieved In simple loving moments - Whilst healing Is be-ing given for example

Does Bin Laden?

You'll have to ask him that WSx daz x

If you believe in higher/clearer states then you believe in lower mind states.
Have you ever 'intuitively' believed from a lower mind state that you were in a higher mind state?
If you believe in mind states then you must believe in an ultimate state and if you are not there, how can you trust what is coming from the lower states?
How do you know that your experiences of higher states were experiences of higher states?
Old 19-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Yer I do hear you on this...but Intuit thoughts are thoughts...Intuit feelings are feelings..Thoughts and feelings are conjured up within mind at some level.

I agree that these Intuit moments are filtered down In a way so that the ordinary mind can make some kinda sense of them?

x daz x

I think that what we call intuition is a knowing/feeling that comes from Being. The more we realize this Beingness, the more that living intuitively is just a natural thing. So I think we go from a position of paying attention to that inner intuitive voice to essentially becoming the voice. We go from listening to inner guidance to becoming that guidance. It all becomes very spontaneous. I would say this is being written fairly intuitively - we just lose the perceived separation between outer and inner.
Old 19-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Have you ever 'intuitively' believed from a lower mind state that you were in a higher mind state?
If you believe in mind states then you must believe in an ultimate state and if you are not there, how can you trust what is coming from the lower states?
How do you know that your experiences of higher states were experiences of higher states?

We have all experienced higher and lower mind states, perhaps not all are aware of the higher ones. Call them moments / glimses..of clearer thought / feeling.

I would say you either are or you are not..

You keep on about beliefs WS? It Is in experience of these that I make reference. What Is the ultimate state? The silence? The nothingness? I can relate to those states, Is there a higher more natural state? Perhaps?

Can I trust lower mind states? I keep an open mind for sure as to what Is and what Isn't. Perception changes like the wind.

Good question.. It's In the realization not the knowing at that point..

Lower state
It's like be-ing mud and be-ing In suffering

Higher state
be-ing clear and be-ing love.

How do you see It?

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
So I think we go from a position of paying attention to that inner intuitive voice to essentially becoming the voice. We go from listening to inner guidance to becoming that guidance..

I can dig that..

I am kinda thinking of how "what we are" / our being can guide us Intuitively

from a non-mind state? Might be possible lol..

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:

We have all experienced higher and lower mind states, perhaps not all are aware of the higher ones. Call them moments / glimses..of clearer thought / feeling.

I would say you either are or you are not..

You keep on about beliefs WS? It Is in experience of these that I make reference. What Is the ultimate state? The silence? The nothingness? I can relate to those states, Is there a higher more natural state? Perhaps?

Can I trust lower mind states? I keep an open mind for sure as to what Is and what Isn't. Perception changes like the wind.

Good question.. It's In the realization not the knowing at that point..

Lower state
It's like be-ing mud and be-ing In suffering

Higher state
be-ing clear and be-ing love.

How do you see It?

x daz x

I notice that there is nothing to see in the sense of knowing, intuitively or not.
You believe otherwise...................that's cool.
I think we milked this long enough. lol..........I appreciate the dialog.
Blessings.......James
Old 19-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
I notice that there is nothing to see in the sense of knowing, intuitively or not.
You believe otherwise...................that's cool.
I think we milked this long enough. lol..........I appreciate the dialog.
Blessings.......James

I notice that there is nothing to see in the sense of knowing

It's In the realization WS. The mind Interprets the realization. Realizing and knowing In my eyes are not the same.

To know love to realize love - sound similar don't they..

.I appreciate the dialog

Me too..

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I notice that there is nothing to see in the sense of knowing

It's In the realization WS. The mind Interprets the realization. Realizing and knowing In my eyes are not the same.

To know love to realize love - sound similar don't they..

.I appreciate the dialog

Me too..

x daz x

I disagree....realizing is knowing and knowing is only ever just believing you know something.
I see that from the space that is me.
I can play with these knowings of the mind and call them realizations and intuitions but why would I do that.
To experience love without making believe we are it or that we realize it.............is to experience something in its pure form.
Old 19-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Administrator
Hey Uma,

Interesting post you have started there, i can only speak for myself and my own experiences,
I am a spiritulist from birth, my intuition is very very high, they never fail me,
i am a medium also.
i read cards sometimes but they are medicine cards. i dont like tarot cards at all, i also have angel cards,
as for instinct its a medically known fact that women have more instincs than men the only people who have a higher instinct than women are transsexuals.

Namaste
Old 19-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Master
Thank you Native Spirit for steering this thread back to its original purpose which is not to discuss what intuition is or is not (although I'm sure it's a perfectly worthy topic for another thread) but instead to share HOW we do it. Let's just assume we all have our own notions about what intuition is for the purposes of this thread - is that okay with everybody?