Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Neville

The End Life Debrief,

I was tuned in this morning before rising and In my visions and interactions it became apparent to me that as we experience this life we are constantly feeding back into the collective conscious, subconscious which in turn feeds into the universal consciousness of creation of which we are a part. The grand loop.

In effect, as we experience a thing , creation too experiences it as we constantly feedback into the creation we are a part of, With this in mind is the end life debrief alluded to in some crossing over theory's necessary at all ? What would be the purpose of this life review at the end of a life If all that was to be known concerning an individual life was already known?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Enya

The individual gets to not only review their life but also to fully understand the consequences of their actions or inactions thru the experience of those involved. They can then choose to make recompense in some way best suited to their further progress.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Master
Hmm, now that I think about it, how is any of this 'trial' even come close to being satisfying if we don't get to see one another's trials, those who have done bad to us? I'd like to think that there is no life review whatever, no recompense makes sense once we're all 'gone'...?

Old 02-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Enya

It's not about satisfaction, it's about taking personal responsibility for your actions or inactions.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
It's not about satisfaction, it's about taking personal responsibility for your actions or inactions.

responsibility? one would have to take responsibility for every action or inaction that led up to ones actions or inactions since the beginning of human self awareness.

if one believes in "original sin" one would have to take responsibility for the first couple's cosmic boo boo.

if one believes in "karma" one would have to take responsibility for the first karmic action.

we are all products of our environment.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya

I think it's up to us, come to think of it, if we want to do this. I mean, we're moving on, out of the physical realm, and if none of us can 'take it with us,' how and what manner will anyone conceivably 'make up' for our wrongdoings?!

Old 02-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Master
using extremes as examples.

a saint is created by genetic, spiritual and environmental factors for which they can take no credit.

a psychopath is created by genetic, spiritual and environmental factors for which they can take no blame.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Master
I like those illustrations, IQ.

Although I wouldn't personally include "spiritual".

Old 02-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I like those illustrations, IQ.

Although I wouldn't personally include "spiritual".

... why not?
Old 02-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Master
Hmm, I guess if someone may have just that going for them, Idk...it just didn't seem appropriate or correct, but uh, it's getting clearer to me what was meant...
Just another dumb idea going through my head, lol.