Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Felynx

Quote:
I have to disagree that this planet is old. It is funny, those of the Fae always think their planet is old,

This planet is much older than scientists have evidence for. Though technically I have no evidence of this, neither do you in saying that it isnt so old. Sure theres things that date back to a certain time, but whos to say thats when the planet "began".
Old 30-03-2011, 01:22 AM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Spiritlite!

It's my understanding we can incarnate anywhere in the cosmos, so long as we are vibrationally suited to the frequencies there. However, once we enter into a system (be it earth or another), we are committed to completing the reincarnational loop there before moving on to another.

I've always instinctively known that we don't actually "come from" one planet or another, though we come to view the first place our souls take up residence in finite form as our "planet of origin". We come TO those places, not from them. We come from the Light-Filled heart of God!

Just my personal opinion of course!

i agree with this - part of why i often say i can't wait to go back to narnia. i feel i came here to learn some lessons and over lives have been moving forward. i feel like i have been on narnia (what i call it anyway) before, and look forward to going back when my work/lessons/learning here are done and my reincarnation loop here is done. :)
Old 30-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Felynx

I also agree with LightFilledHeart, that makes a lot of sense.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
This planet is much older than scientists have evidence for. Though technically I have no evidence of this, neither do you in saying that it isnt so old. Sure theres things that date back to a certain time, but whos to say thats when the planet "began".

I should have added, in relative terms.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Knower
Yes I do think its possible for souls to have physical life on other planets/galaxies. I also don't think anyone is trapped for the most part I think one decides where they are going to go.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:59 PM
tragblack

I think, when I'm reminiscing of "home," I'm probably just missing the astral.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:48 PM
dreams76

i like to think we are able to reincarnate on other planets although i feel ive been on this earth for a while now going bk to the witch trials at least but i dont feel at home here.i'd really like to move on from this planet!
Old 31-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Felynx

My... er... dead friends here tell me that you wouldnt be able to reincarnate on other planets because any of those that are human inhabited have sort of evolved. They say that their genetic makeup was altered so that "the puny little degenerate humans wouldnt be able to muddle what theyve worked so hard to build". Thats what I was told. They say good luck.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Aiki Pete

Quote:
My... er... dead friends here tell me that you wouldnt be able to reincarnate on other planets because any of those that are human inhabited have sort of evolved. They say that their genetic makeup was altered so that "the puny little degenerate humans wouldnt be able to muddle what theyve worked so hard to build". Thats what I was told. They say good luck.

I cant see how some evolved beings here on earth cant have the privalige of visiting another one of the vast planets of creation, I agree bad spirits may be quarantined to this planet but some can become like exchange students so when 100 beings visit earth 100 earth beings visit another planet.

I see it as a alignment with another star..so on the day you were born (or concepted) a star light years away aligns with this sun and the transfer is open.

Theres a film called 'K-pax' about an alien visiting here..he is transported via alinment with the stars.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
that doesnt make any sense, as there are planets on which the life has evolved quite far beyond humans...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi