Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2011, 02:57 PM
mac

If you'd like to broaden your thoughts, switch focus and look at all animals, those who've never experienced the love that domestic animals and pets experience. Then include all the animals, fish, creatures of all sorts which have no contact with us. Where do you think they go after their time on earth?

If you can, open your thoughts to encompass the notion that ALL of these forms are alive and then die - just like we are alive and then die.

If you understand anything of life, death and 'life-hereafter' then what happens to the other life forms, all of 'em?
Old 14-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Master
If you pass over then your horse passes over as well. What's the difference?
Only the outer looks, but you're both ''animal'' physically.

We've been culturally influenced from a young age to separate ourselves from other life forms, to think in terms as ''human and animal'', ''man and beast''.
The idea of human supremacy is based on our own mind chatter. We like to think that as rational creatures with a lot of intelligence we are somehow closer to gods or divinity.
Note how many religions (especially Abrahamic and Dharmic) place man at the top..
Old 14-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Master

I've lost a couple of cats in the last year and will very soon lose another. They have both visited me in dreams and they looked great! One even smiled at me in her own way. I think she stopped by to let me know she was well and I was going to lose another soon.

My mother had a cat visit her in a different way. The cat used to lay on the pillow by her head. After it had died she felt the cat again one night laying on the pillow by her head just like it always had.
Old 14-03-2011, 05:39 PM
CJ82Sky

my heart goes out to you - i have lost pets including horses and it is always hard as to me they are my family. i have also been blessed that several of them have already come back to me this life, and others i have known for multiple lives and knowing that gives me comfort. they are not always in the same form, and sometimes are even human as i feel we all change bodies (i have memories of lives as different animals myself) and i have also seen them/felt them near after they have passed on.

my heart goes out to you - i know how it feels. lots of love & light to you.
Old 14-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by progg77
please can anyone tell me if animals cross over when the pass away, i lost my horse recently i would like to think she was in a nice place, and if she can see me ??

Hiya I believe when a horse passes over it is lovingly back in it's true spiritual form surrounded by other spirit horses and horse loving angels (when i pass over i will happily bring horses back to the spirit world and care for them) your horse will be in a very happy place indeed - never worry about that.

Also don't be surprised if you get a visit, horses do that! you might find hoof prints on the morning dewy grass when there is no horse to be seen or get a clear cut vision, it's like a goodbye,,, be open to it, horses always say goodbye to their master.
Old 14-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Knower
Sorry for your loss . Yes I believe that of of God's creature go to the otherside. I think your horse friend will be one of the first to greet you when you cross over.
Old 14-03-2011, 08:22 PM
iolite

Animals DO have souls and can come back. When I was a little girl, our dog Lady had been killed running in front of a truck. One night I woke up and there was my dog Lady lying on the floor beside my bed. I ran downstairs to tell my folks. They tried to convince me that I'd been dreaming. I was not dreaming. Then more than 35 years later, I had to put down my beloved cat, Augie. I'd had him since he was a 4wk old kitten and he lived for 18 years. He was my baby. That night and for every night after for the next couple of weeks, I would be awakened by a pat on my hand for me to lift up the covers so he could settle down next to me. I even felt his weight on the bed when he jumped up.

Now that she's passed over, ask that she come back to you.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Cherub T

I've just remembered a friend of mine lost her horse and one day she was in her house and clearly heard the sound of her horse outside. She believed it was her horse letting her know that she was ok. X
Old 15-03-2011, 09:41 AM
progg77

Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts with me, has helped alot x
Old 23-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Ascender

You ever hear of Rainbow Bridge?