Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Knower

I need technical explanations

Hello members of this website. I am new in these forums and i decided to make my first post about "detailed/technical" explanations on what spirits and this other realm they manifest inside, is exactly. Many people claim to be able to interact with souls and i am guessing that many of whom are members in these forums. So if you are able to talk to spirits, have you ever asked them questions such as, how can you think if you dont have a physical brain?, what happened shortly after you died?, why do you think you are here?, since the life journey continued then there must be a higher purpose to life than buying shoes and owning an expensive sports car so. What exactly should we be doing in this life so that it will benefit us in the long, more important part in the journey? Where does the soul come from? How does it form and what is it made of? What exactly is god? I could ask hundreds of these questions and the significance of them is great and can probably be answered by people who claim to be able to interact with spirits. And i REALLY want them answered. And if no-one here can answer them and is still capable of talking to ghosts then i would like them or YOU to ask these questions to the spirits. And if you don´t want to or for some reason can´t do that then i would like links to different places that may have people who can fulfill my expectations.

Thank you so much for reading my post and i hope you will help me.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

Destini3,

What you will find here are a number of people with personal experience to share. These will naturally be colored by their own beliefs and opinions. No one (here or elsewhere!) has the market cornered on ultimate truth. You should read these expressions with a keen eye to what feels true to and resonates within you, for you are as capable of discerning your personal truth as any other. The members here have a wide and range of experience and beliefs, but remember that each one is expressing exactly that... THEIR experience, THEIR belief! Accept what feels right to you and release what does not. And welcome to the forum!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Master
You don't think, you know.

Let go (the fastest way to move out of this reality, and the incarnation cycle)

there is not god ( this is not entirely correct, if billions belief in a god, a god has been created)

Where does a soul come from? This can not be answered in this form.
What is a soul? Consciousness

A soul is always part of a greater form of consciousness.
What is consciousness made of? Most would say, energy, but energy is part of the physical universe, and consciousness is not part of the physical universe. If someone would look at the "old" aether we would come closer to understand consciousness.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deztini3
Hello members of this website. I am new in these forums and i decided to make my first post about "detailed/technical" explanations on what spirits and this other realm they manifest inside, is exactly. Many people claim to be able to interact with souls and i am guessing that many of whom are members in these forums. So if you are able to talk to spirits, have you ever asked them questions such as, how can you think if you dont have a physical brain?, what happened shortly after you died?, why do you think you are here?, since the life journey continued then there must be a higher purpose to life than buying shoes and owning an expensive sports car so. What exactly should we be doing in this life so that it will benefit us in the long, more important part in the journey? Where does the soul come from? How does it form and what is it made of? What exactly is god? I could ask hundreds of these questions and the significance of them is great and can probably be answered by people who claim to be able to interact with spirits. And i REALLY want them answered. And if no-one here can answer them and is still capable of talking to ghosts then i would like them or YOU to ask these questions to the spirits. And if you don´t want to or for some reason can´t do that then i would like links to different places that may have people who can fulfill my expectations.

Well to begin with, brains don't think; they interpret thought. Spirits think, and as they lack the mechanism to convert thoughts into words they rely on mediums. Mediums are able to tune their brains to the frequencies of other spirits than their own, allowing them to communicate with both sides and act as a bridge.

This life is just one step on the stairway that is your spiritual evolution. You can run up those steps or sit down and watch people climb, that is all personal choice. That is free will. You have as many lifetimes as it takes so really there is no hurry.

In the beginning there was nothing but consciousness (God). God created physicality because as a super consciousness S/he was unable to experience the concept of separateness. So take God's vibration and step it down a couple dozen times and you get what we call 'us', we human souls which are like single notes on the page that is the music of creation. We don't see that we are all part of the same song, a song that WE are singing. A song that God is singing.

We already know so much about the spiritual realm through our observation of the physical. The 'laws of physics' could just as easily be called the 'laws of metaphysics'. Nothing really changes from one level to the next except the frequencies at which things vibrate. Two objects cannot occupy the same space, objects at rest tend to stay at rest, energy cannot be created or destroyed. All of these are true on a spiritual level as well.

It sounds like you are looking for a lot of answers. More than I or others have time to type here. If you can be more specific, you will get much better response.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
mac

Quote:

Some / many of the questions you pose would need answers from individuals far more experienced/evolved than many of those most readily reached in the Astral.

Would one ask primary/elementary kids to explain higher math(s)? Of course one wouldn't so why expect it from the elementary/primary kids equivalent over the 'other side'?

The answers you seek, however, may be found if you're prepared to put in the leg work, focus your efforts, and not bite off way more than you can chew.

As when helping kids, small steps....
Old 12-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Knower

Thanks for the responds. The main thing i want to know is, what is this other realm that all the spirits exist in. What is its laws? Is it the same universe but like another level of it? And why are some spirits evil. What is the evil in this world and what fuels it? I thought that every soul would gain peace after death.

I have heard stories where people such as my mom reported to have been attacked. She said she had to escape her apartment because of it in the middle of the night..

And what makes people vulnerable to evil spirits? Why do they pick certain people to mess with and so on?

Edited by SF Staff
Old 12-03-2011, 09:06 PM
spirit72

Its not the human brain that is it centre, but the heart... energy, vibration big subject
Old 12-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
Its not the human brain that is it centre, but the heart... energy, vibration big subject

Please post responses that have purpose.

Thanks.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
mac

Quote:
Thanks for the responds. The main thing i want to know is, what is this other realm that all the spirits exist in. What is its laws? Is it the same universe but like another level of it? And why are some spirits evil. What is the evil in this world and what fuels it? I thought that every soul would gain peace after death.

I have heard stories where people such as my mom reported to have been attacked. She said she had to escape her apartment because of it in the middle of the night..

And what makes people vulnerable to evil spirits? Why do they pick certain people to mess with and so on?

Edited by SF Staff

And that's all you want to know?

And if someone were to tell you, would you be able to understand the explanations......?
Old 12-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
And that's all you want to know?

And if someone were to tell you, would you be able to understand the explanations......?

Read my previous post and no, of course not. Why would you waste your precious time writing these ridiculous questions?

I merely said that these are the things i would like the most to know. Its just an expression to verify that it is important to me to know these things through people who consider themselves special and able to know things that most people dont.