Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2011, 06:54 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
thanks Mac for your words and story.

if to sum up all that been said here: as of a general answer:

* it is most likely some-spirit will be there to wellcome the crossing spirit.
* uhmar said, that there are some very special souls that do not require this special welcoming.
* mac said some souls are punished as to not be helped..if i got you right mac.

can we then conclude that the logical possible answer that someone will cross over and there be no one to welcome him or her with no real reason is not really possible???
and that: most of us will be welcome by spirits of those who crossed over, some light spirits and angles..

did i miss something?

but i must admit that as for myself, i feel there is a gap between what i know ad what i feel. i don't know how to bridge it, it might be my fear it might be other things but as i said, i believe the final answer will be answered on real time

thank you all for your help and support

G

"* mac said some souls are punished as to not be helped..if i got you right mac." No that's not what I was saying at all.

No-one is punished after her/his passing - that's the mainstream church interpretation of what happens after death. Just another issue where many/most religions have it wrong. To support what I say would need many words more, words I am not convinced would help you.

Uhmar's reference to certain elevated souls not needing a 'welcoming group' is correct but that is very much the exception to the general rule for regular folks. There are certain highly-evolved entities whose purpose here was/is very special.

Because their spiritual advancement is so great, leaving the physical plane will be as nothing to them and they will have immediate cognisance of where they are. Their stay in the lower levels will be brief if they remain there at all - more likely is that they will move immediately to the level from which they originally came to carry out their mission on earth. Interesting though these individuals are, they do not fit any pattern which would mean much to us mere mortals.

"can we then conclude that the logical possible answer that someone will cross over and there be no one to welcome him or her with no real reason is not really possible???" I think that's a fair conclusion but it has to be said that certain individuals may fail to see that situation....

Where beliefs are held so strongly that, for example, the 'dead' are believed to lie asleep until the trumpet call to resurrection is heard, then those individuals may create for themselves an almost impenetrable barrier beyond which no-one can readily reach, discarnate or incarnate alike.

In that state they may 'sleep' for a very long time before they eventually begin to wake to the realisation that what they believed for so long simply isn't the case. They may need much loving support after such an awakening.

As I write, G, I also realise that something may be preventing your acceptance of such simple principles. What you know and what you feel is, sadly, the same thing. Somehow what you know is an incomplete and muddled picture which has confused your thoughts and ideas and left you with concerns.

I don't know what else I might do to help you and that's a sadness but maybe others will succeed where I am failing.

I very much hope so.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:05 PM
green

mac. sorry if i miss understood you or put your words wrongly
and you are not failing... talking with you is very helping so please don't feel sad nor feel you are failing.........this makes me feel very sad :(

i feel/think/ there are some gaps i have between what i know from spirit-world, and human world.. not sure if i explain myself..

G
Old 08-03-2011, 09:39 PM
mac

Quote:
mac. sorry if i miss understood you or put your words wrongly
and you are not failing... talking with you is very helping so please don't feel sad nor feel you are failing.........this makes me feel very sad :(

i feel/think/ there are some gaps i have between what i know from spirit-world, and human world.. not sure if i explain myself..

G

thank you

May I say that if one were to rely on contact with discarnates for one's understanding, one might be constrained by their potentially limited understanding and by their potentially limited way of expressing that understanding.

For balance I see it as important that one should have an overall understanding of this life/death/life-hereafter business.

Contact with discarnates can be a wonderfully fulfilling experience but there is so much more to learn just to begin to get a handle on the 'bigger picture'.

And boy is there a bigger picture!
Old 23-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Ascender

What is a discarnate?
Old 23-03-2011, 01:21 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
What is a discarnate?

you serious?
Old 23-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Ascender

Yes I am, I'm sorry if I don't know much about spirituality, I'm just a beginner.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:34 AM
mac

Quote:
Yes I am, I'm sorry if I don't know much about spirituality, I'm just a beginner.

OK discarnate = spirit or spirits, alive but not in this world
incarnate = folks alive here, as ourselves

This is not about spirituality - they're just basic words to differentiate between individuals living here in this world and individuals living 'over there' in the etheric ones...
Old 23-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Ascender

Okay thank you but I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't know what those words mean if they are not familiar with such matters.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
it is said that when we cross over, spirits of relatives and people whom loved us come to help with the transition. sort of wellcoming.
but what if no one comes?
what if there is not even one soul to come for me...
somehow deep inside i know there will be no one there...
what then?

G

To the original question: What if.....

You are quite experienced in moving in and out of this reality, I am sure when the time comes you don't need a welcoming comity. You just go where you need to go, if there was no one.
Old 23-03-2011, 02:05 AM
mac

Quote:
Okay thank you but I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't know what those words mean if they are not familiar with such matters.

Then they'd be in over their heads in this thread - and many others.

It would be like needing to teach multiplication tables first when you're discussing higher mathematics