Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 16-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Ascender
You can't blame an entire religion for the wrongdoings of a few members who choose to do bad in Jesus' name. Jesus gave everyone free will and if they choose to do bad that is their choice. He wants everyone to love each other and help in any way they can,but he won't make people be nice.
Old 18-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Experiencer

Morpheus, I'm not sure if your question about believing a person can be perfect was directed at me, but I suppose it would depend on how you define perfection. Some schools of thought say who and what we are right now is perfect for the current needs of our souls. I was raised as a Christian, and my take on that was that no one has ever achieved perfection, except the Christ. So, enough of my early training lingers that I don't believe that I am perfect, or ever could be, no matter what philosophy I choose to follow.
Old 18-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Is what Christians do wrong Christ's fault? Or is it basically the Christians fault despite Christ's best intentions?

I know there is a lot of resentment among Pagans against Christians. But who do you think is at fault - Christ or Christians or both?
Definitely not Christ's fault. Without Him there would be no chance of finding happiness in His company on this planet after Judgment Day.

Many Christians know this and they feel it their responsibility to warn and guide sinners into repentance before its too late.

You see, on Judgment Day (from my Guardian Angel source) every dimension of Earth running parallel to this one will be reset (destroyed). All that will remain, will be this physical world and Christians.

Please don't get me wrong, i use to be an atheist.
My mother did witchcraft and forced me as a child into a 4th Generation Curse so i know that the 'craft' is all true.

There are 2 sides at play here. There is Jesus Christ and the fallen ones.
It is already written that Jesus will win this spiritual battle.

So forget what the Christians say. Just ask yourself, do you want to be on the winning side after the coming 7 Year Tribulation, or the losing side ?

And i know from personal spiritual experience that every sinner can be forgiven. Even demons can be forgiven whilst they occupy the host body and allow the host to pray to the Lord.

So Christians have good (irritating) intentions because they know whats coming down the pipe. And so far with Albert Pike's world war 3 coming into fruition it seems that no one can stop the coming anti-christ.
Old 18-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
We all have free will. Even Christ cannot interfere with that. We must choose well.