Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2013, 06:19 PM
sesheta

To Skylarkjen

but I have to always remember that the way he reacts to something I say or do does not necessarily mean what *I* think it means. In fact, he always seems shocked when I get upset because he had a whole different take on things....But it's very hard. One minute I think I "get it" and the next minute I'm mad at him again. We have very deeply instilled views about expectations from other people and it is not easy to get around them. This has been my biggest challenge in all this...

*** I think you & I are in the same place - your posts often echo my own thoughts/feelings, lol! I do the same thing - and the replies I get from my TF?:
- That's not what I said, is it?
- You're assuming again....

So, yes, sometimes what we think they mean, is not always what they actually mean!!! Very big challenge, I agree *****
Old 21-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Shawnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I had some advice once that helped me alot:

Give him space "alone" to figure this out, he has to reach the point where his heart cries louder than his head...

If he is your TF, he will come back

This brought tears to my eyes & made my heart ache (in a good way). Thank you so much!!