Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 30-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Master
Cool Numbers 8888, 888888 and 0000

I keep seeing these numbers daily, sometimes a few times a day. Anyone have any information regarding these numbers?

Thank you,

Liza

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 30-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Master
From sacredscribes.net.

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 8's 8 88 888 8888
Attributes of the Number 8

Karma, wisdom, strength, manifestation, wealth, money, finances, power, riches, status, materialism, pragmatism, the ego, provision, aggregation, dictatorship, delegation, multiples, business, investment, employment, appearance, customs, skills, exchange, reality, world transformation, professional, strength, truth, responsibility, true justice, problem-solving, the organiser, achievement, practicality, decisiveness, controlling, constant, ambitious, self-confident, integrity, efficiency, dependability, trustworthiness, the planner, good judgement, sociable, giving and receiving, stability, independence, learning through experience, patience, caution, self-discipline, self-sufficiency, free-will, discernment, insight, spiritual consciousness, a desire for peace and love for humanity, achievement, consistency, authority, challenges, caution, efficiency, infinity, material prosperity, self-power, abundance and prosperity, cosmic-consciousness, reward, leadership.

8 is the number of power and strength and symbolizes the principles of domination, control and achievement. Number 8 is the number of 'karma', and carries within it the Universal Law of Truth that is 'cause and effect' - 'as you reap, so shall you sow.'

The number 8 appearing repeatedly indicates that financial/material abundance is on its way into your life. This is being brought about by some positive work and past efforts on your behalf. Being the number of karma, recurring 8’s may be suggesting that you will receive unexpected rewards for past good work. Karma re-paid in kind.

The recurring 88 combination is a message for you to keep your finances in check ensuring that you have set solid foundations for yourself and your loved ones. The Universe and your angels will always ensure that you are supported, but it is your responsibility to make sure that you are living up to your full potential in order to tread your ‘right’ life path.

Past work and effort will be justly rewarded, so continue in this vein in order to maintain the flow of abundance into your life.

The number sequence of 888 is telling you that your Life Purpose is fully supported by the Universe. The Universe is abundant and generous and wishes to reward you. Great financial prosperity is yours, now and in the future. 888 means that a phase in your life is about to end and is a sign of forewarning to enable you to prepare yourself and your life accordingly.

This number sequence may also indicate that you are winding up an emotional, career or relationship phase in your life.

The 8888 number sequence may indicate that there is light at the end of the tunnel and in addition it is a message for you not to procrastinate when making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labour. Make the choices and please you. That is your reward.

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 0's
0 00 000 0000

Attributes of the Number 0

The number 0 relates to meditation, prayer and Source.

Eternity, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles, flow, the ‘God force’ and Universal energies. O is the Alpha and Omega.

The number 0 encompasses the attributes of all other numbers. 0 is Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the Highest), as there is no beginning and no end. All is infinite. The Ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere. All numbers with the 0 puts one closer to the ‘God force’ or Universal energy.

The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and when this number sequence presents and recurs, it’s message is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as 0 is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.

When 0 recurs for you, you are asked to listen to your intuition and higher-self as that is where you’ll find your answers.

A recurring 00 sequences relates to prayer and/or meditation practices. It is a message to listen for guidance and watch out for signs. The Universe is emphasizing a message to you and asks that you pay attention and follow the guidance given without delay.

000 is a reminder that you are one with the Universe. You are a powerful being with the ability to manifest all that you desire into your life. All that you say and do has an impact and effect, be it positive or negative, so ensure that your thoughts, beliefs and desires are of a positive nature as this is what you will draw into your life.

0000 when appearing in a recurring number sequence is an indication to you that a situation or issue in your life has come full circle.

When combined with another number (or numbers) the potential of that number is magnified and enhanced by the presence of 0. 0 amplifies and encourages the energies and vibrations of the number it is combined with.
Old 14-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
I keep seeing these numbers daily, sometimes a few times a day. Anyone have any information regarding these numbers?

Thank you,

Liza

seven is a number of completion and eight is new beginnings.. when i see the number 8 three times.. I know thats a new start for me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 14-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

A new age is at hand.
Old 15-05-2012, 07:06 PM
D Sumitra

Hi,

I keep seeing the numbers 2 or 20 or 200 or 2 followed by zeroes very frequently. For what it's worth, these numbers keep catching my attention more than the others. Other numbers that I almost never miss noticing are 11:20, 845 and 12:45. I've been looking to find a proper comprehensive answer, and if there's any significance to this recurrence. I hope someone here can help.

Also, lately, I've been constantly seeing a name everywhere. To validate it, this name conveniently pops up right during some conversations that indicate him to be that someone special or something.
Can anyone possibly decipher these occurrences?

Much Thanks!