Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2006, 07:18 PM
silver swan

Question voices in the night

I have on many occasions been woken from my sleep by the sound of my name being called. However my husband assures me it is not him. Has anyone else had similar experiences? I believe it is spirit but I do not know what they want when they do this even though I have asked. Can anyone offer any suggestions ?
Old 08-03-2006, 10:39 PM
bodylisious32

Cool

Hi,
I am exactly the same i hear whispering when i got to bed although there getting louder now, my ears are always pulseing and the feeling that they are cupped over an a knitting needle feeling goin through my ears, i have been told this is my ears opening up channels, for clairaudience, and direct voice as this also happens when the throat chakra has been opened..
i also hear in day time out loud sometimes especially when im not expecting it, lol, {i think they just like seeing me run round liven room with fright lol }.b4 i calm down lol.
I am still yet to make proper comunication, as i feel and know someone is trying to come through to me, and i also see the energy{when i say this though i dnt well i havent for along time saw spirit in a physical way, but more like an energy form, if you understand what am trying to say.
as i am new to this all, im just trying to make sense of everythink best way i can.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
silver swan

Yes I get that sensation in my ears too. I have only on a couple of occasions heard direct voice. The rest of the time it is clairaudiance. And like yourself, I see energy as opposed to form. Do you ever get the sensation that everything goes really loud, but only you seem to notice? Like a sort of heightened awareness????? I think that there is so much to learn. The lessons seem to come in waves. Sometimes I feel that I am experiencing many new things, then other times I do not seem tuned in at all!
Old 09-03-2006, 02:20 PM
bodylisious32

yes am the same, sometyms i can be learning quiet quickly and all sorts can happen then i will get a day or so and think its all gne quiet, they always seem to be more around me when am not expecting them to be.
I do at tyms get very loud sensations, and like a popping noise in my ears. sometyms its like, as if u r tuning a radio, like loud/quiet/loud/quiet, like higher and lowering a dimmer switch, {if that makes any sense.}have you made the contact with ure guide/s? i am yet to do this, any tips?.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
silver swan

Hi yes that is what I get too. Also sometimes in the middle of the night I hear a sort of knocking sound. It only does this once though.
Yes I have made contact with two of my guides but only very recently. One is an old man and one is a lady with very long hair. I have also been told that I have a nun, but I have not sensed or seen her. I see my guides sometimes in meditation. My friend starlight has seen me overshadow with one too. I would suggest reading a book about guides, as this helped me. And also, when you find a circle that will help too.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:02 PM
bodylisious32

Thanx 4 ure gud advice, i appreciate this.i have found since i started reading a book i have had more experiences happen to me.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread