Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved65
God is not judgmental. He accepts you for how you present yourself to him. If you accept him, his love will wash over you and erase your transgressions. I've yet to hear any mention from listening to the audio bible of anyone being cast out and sent to hell. You have choice where you go after death.

I'm in total agreement with NoONe in his statements

Upon crossing over, you won't suddenly become something you're not already. What you have now in terms of spiritual attainment and power is what you will carry over with you into the next life, be it in a higher or spiritual realm, or a rebirth on this level of reality.
Well, aren't you a nice addition here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes
The afterlife is composed of multiple layers of dimensions. Like an onion the layers co-exist within each other. Just as every form of energy exists within the frequency of the object. Water can be a gas and among many other elements. It's the root element. Astral realms exist and I believe it depends on how well we develop and heighten our conscious mind to reach those states of experience. Got to go through hell to get to heaven
Welcome here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Pathfinder

I think the afterlife is exactly how you imagine it to be, though it may not be the same for everyone. How can heaven for you be the same as heaven for me and yet we are both perfectly happy? Then to presume that the afterlife doesn't hold perfect happiness is selling yourself short in my opinion.

For me, it will be a transition, a vacation of sorts that eventually turns into a learning opportunity once again. I love learning, i love overcoming obstacles, that's where i want to be, working hard, passionate and productive.

I doubt my 'vacation' will be very long anyway. I find the most joy in new experiences and understanding. I can relax anytime, but i won't miss an opportunity to learn.

Whether we come back or go somewhere new, it better be challenging yet achievable, and my angels better come with me; if not, i might just choose to blink out of existence, and donate my energy to the grand circuits of the universe.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Regardless of a person's belief in the definition of "afterlife", if divinity is not a part of it, then entering into it may be eternally delayed.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Master
I don't have any believes of any life after.
I know who I was, where I come from and who I will be.

I was Rah nam I am Rah nam and will be Rah nam. I serve all that is.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I don't have any believes of any life after.
I know who I was, where I come from and who I will be.

I was Rah nam I am Rah nam and will be Rah nam. I serve all that is.
I am getting curious, many say ''I know who I was, where I come from and who I will be'', but nobody goes deeper into the matter, tell us more about it please.

i often ask myself ''who am i''
books from brian weiss and michael newton have nice stories about past lives
Old 01-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
I am getting curious, many say ''I know who I was, where I come from and who I will be'', but nobody goes deeper into the matter, tell us more about it please.

i often ask myself ''who am i''
books from brian weiss and michael newton have nice stories about past lives

I've read their books, they're mind-openly awesome. Are you looking for an answer from yourself perhaps? Nothing would satisfy curiosity more than doing a past life regression. Or getting an Akashic Records reading, which let's you know where your soul originates from, past lives, soul gifts and soul archetypes among other inner knowledge of your immortality.